Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introverted sensing Si in INTjs and ENTps

What does it look like? How does it feel?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-bg

it looks like this...

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    it looks like this...
    You're making my HA go into overdrive, because I'm sure there's something really deep and enlightening lurking in that sentence .... What is it? What is it? :-(
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    You're making my HA go into overdrive, because I'm sure there's something really deep and enlightening lurking in that sentence .... What is it? What is it? :-(
    I'm not telling! *evil knowing laugh*

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh well i think Si dual seeking is a lot of things. it's a harmonious, beautiful balanced environment. it's a great meal. it's having your feet rubbed after a long day. it's really long slow drawn out sex. it's a backrub. it's beautiful artwork. it's watching the dance. it's fresh strawberries.

you know.

if i can't get these things from someone else, i feel absolutely compelled to get them myself.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    huh well i think Si dual seeking is a lot of things. it's a harmonious, beautiful balanced environment. it's a great meal. it's having your feet rubbed after a long day. it's really long slow drawn out sex. it's a backrub. it's beautiful artwork. it's watching the dance. it's fresh strawberries.

you know.

if i can't get these things from someone else, i feel absolutely compelled to get them myself.
    Wow...That doesn't sound very ILE to me at all. For me it's more like this: I wake up. I say to myself, I want to look nice today, but then I realize that it takes work and I suck at it. So I toss something on. Then I decide I'm hungry. But what do I want to eat? I'm craving something, but what is it. And I look around the house. I can't find it. Oh well, I'll just put off eating until I'm almost starving. Or perhaps the best example of all: It's night time and I'm setting my alarm. I suppose I COULD get up an extra half hour early and get ready properly in the morning. Nope, I'll give myself half an hour to get up and to the bus stop. Do I get out of bed on time? Nope, I have ten minutes to get out of bed, make myself at least semi put together and limp to the bus stop because I've been procrastinating all of those things.

In essence my Si works like this: I kind of want to look nice, and have things look nice, and have things all the way I want, but actually doing that will always take a back seat to pretty much everything else. It's not very high on my list of priorities. But every once and a while my brain implodes and I need to make everything perfect so I go out and get my hair done and go shopping with my girl friends, etc.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.