Default Type me - description

what's this all about?
    Last edited by diljs; 02-24-2009 at 01:59 AM. Reason: your mom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look a bird!
    Last edited by diljs; 02-24-2009 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Information Elements and Temperaments

hmmm
    Last edited by diljs; 02-24-2009 at 01:59 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not the best at typing via writing alone, but these descriptions plus your pictures adds up to INTp.

A video would seal it... We'll see, I guess.

Welcome aboard dude. Peace.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice that Alpha types (eg. kamangir) are more inclined to describe themselves in a personal, chronological (in terms of different periods of their lives) and very systematic way.

I can never find any Gamma types comfortable with writing in this manner.

Just a personal opinion.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, never thought of it like that... INTj then?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be ENTp. Assuming you've typed everyone right, your intertype relations definitely seem to point to ENTp... the IxFp thing, the ESTj relation of benefit, the differences with your ENFp brother. I get the impression you value Fe even if it's not in your ego. So yeah, ENTp would be my vote.
    delta nf (?) ... 4w5 (?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    I notice that Alpha types (eg. kamangir) are more inclined to describe themselves in a personal, chronological (in terms of different periods of their lives) and very systematic way.

I can never find any Gamma types comfortable with writing in this manner.

Just a personal opinion.
    I definitely identify with Alpha much more than Gamma. I'm pretty certain I'm ENTp or INTj, I just don't know which due to my weird social behaviors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    Maybe, because facts are avoided by merry, and instead own views, relative points dominate, even if your psychotype is ILE, for example, with it's dual's Te PoLR, I don't think you will ever actually "find" your type. Like t might always be in some state of relativity of view, or questionable, or whatever, don't you think?
    My process of typing myself has been

1)Identify/Confirm as ENTp
    2)Doubt due mainly to social mishaps/failed enterprises
    3)Madly research possibilities of being another type (Mostly INTj, sometimes INTp, also looked at ESTp,ESTj,INFp,ENFp briefly, absolutely not ENTj,or an Fi ego type)
    4)Return to Step 1, repeat every week or two

So yes, even that process itself is very (in whichever order) - exploring possibilities, drawing an overall conclusion, doubting and re-exploring, drawing original conclusion, repeat. I have this fear that its just wishful thinking that I could be an extrovert, when really I am an introvert, doomed to seclusion.
    Last edited by diljs; 05-19-2008 at 05:34 PM.
    ILE - Ti.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that socionics can easily become addictive. Like even listen to St. Paul: "I can anything, but not everything is good for me; I can anything, but nothing should posess me". Of course we can use Obstinate Reinin dichotomy or any other explanation to back us up in the "good", but I personally belive the fact of the "god-making" out of socionics and self (own development, etc.) is as clear around as day light. I'm personally there too. I think it's a good thing to create a Socioholics Anonymous group where anyone can get help. Like anything can be abused and I think betting too much on it, or even making it determine future action should not be done as I believe evil spirits will just postpone the whole thing till forever, messing you up, etc. Sounds crazy, but call me whetever you want.

Exactly! I started a thread about this! Now I wonder if I'll ever be able to think of people with the same ignorant and liberated eyes I had before I got sucked into this…I can't help but miss those free from socionics days
    It's sort of like once you get into this you're being cheated out of the pure spontaneity of human life - I mean isn't it more fun to just meet people and let thing develop on their own without a dogmatic categorizing theory in your head? I forgot what that's like

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diljs View Post
    My process of typing myself has been

1)Identify/Confirm as ENTp
    2)Doubt due mainly to social mishaps/failed enterprises
    3)Madly research possibilities of being another type (Mostly INTj, sometimes INTp, also looked at ESTp,ESTj,INFp,ENFp briefly, absolutely not ENTj,or an Fi ego type)
    4)Return to Step 1, repeat every week or two

So yes, even that process itself is very (in whichever order) - exploring possibilities, drawing an overall conclusion, doubting and re-exploring, drawing original conclusion, repeat. I have this fear that its just wishful thinking that I could be an extrovert, when really I am an introvert, doomed to seclusion.
    "Social mishaps" don't make you any less of an extrovert. Don't forget that ENTps have Fi PoLR... not to mention the fact that social skills aren't directly correlated to type at all. I'd go with ENTp > INTj for a few reasons:

1) Your intertype relations.
    2) You seem more p-ish, especially the way you describe IJs.
    3) Ne leading seems more likely than Ti leading. Especially the way you talked about being a leader and finding the right task for everyone.

I don't really see any argument for INTj > ENTp.

I think that socionics can easily become addictive. Like even listen to St. Paul: "I can anything, but not everything is good for me; I can anything, but nothing should posess me". Of course we can use Obstinate Reinin dichotomy or any other explanation to back us up in the "good", but I personally belive the fact of the "god-making" out of socionics and self (own development, etc.) is as clear around as day light. I'm personally there too. I think it's a good thing to create a Socioholics Anonymous group where anyone can get help. Like anything can be abused and I think betting too much on it, or even making it determine future action should not be done as I believe evil spirits will just postpone the whole thing till forever, messing you up, etc. Sounds crazy, but call me whetever you want.
    Maybe you should create a new topic if you want to discuss the role of evil spirits in socionics. :-/
    delta nf (?) ... 4w5 (?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, I definitely have to be cautious myself. I'm only here right now because I'm extremely bored, and kind of overthinking my whole life right now as I make some career changes.
    ILE - Ti.