Thread: How do SEIs-ISFps act when they are interested in someone?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do SEIs-ISFps act when they are interested in someone?

i'm sort of into this guy. Well i'm REALLY into him to be honest I'm not sure what type he is. I'm rubbish at typing people but i do get this friendly harmless goodnatured wibe from him. So at the moment i think he an SEI. I really like him but he is really quiet. I get the feeling that he likes me too, but i don't know why. Its just this feeling. Like he's always watching me (looking after me in a considerate way and asking nothing in return) and for some reason he just makes me feel safe and happy. I know that sounds soo corny, but tis true. Just thinking about him makes me smile

Anywho my question is how do you guys act when you like someone?
    n00bIEE

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he's always watching you, that's a good thing. Lol. I'm a female SEI, so take that into consideration, but I wouldn't take the initiative. For me personally, signs that I like someone would be: laughing maniacally for reasons which are not immediately apparent, babbling off at the mouth when you ask me a question about something I'm interested in, - basically my Fe goes into overdrive. . If I wasn't sure that my feelings were reciprocated, I wouldn't be that obvious about it though. I'd be waiting for some sort of statement from you to let me know whether my feelings can be unleashed.

What sort of things does this guy do when you say he looks after you?

Welcome to the forum by the way!
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry i wrote that before seeing your post
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Chopin nice to meet you!

uhm..well i don't really know him that well. He works at a café and when he makes my snadwich he makes it really pretty I know that doesn't sound like much but i can see him wathing after my reaction when he brings it too me. And if for instance the guy i'm eating with asks for a glass of water he (the SEI guy) will make 2 so there is one for me as well.
    n00bIEE

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    hi Chopin nice to meet you!

uhm..well i don't really know him that well. He works at a café and when he makes my snadwich he makes it really pretty I know that doesn't sound like much but i can see him wathing after my reaction when he brings it too me. And if for instance the guy i'm eating with asks for a glass of water he (the SEI guy) will make 2 so there is one for me as well.
    I love doing things like that for people I like. I guess it's hard to tell in a cafe situation where he's serving everyone else as well. But if he checks for your reaction, that's probably a good sign. Idk.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea how they express interest. Please let me know what you find out. I mean about SEI girls, not guys.

It always becomes uncomfortable for everyone when you are unsure of whether or not they reciprocate your feelings. But at some point, someone's gotta act. I was really into this SEI girl this last winter (that's December and January, Aussies), but I was always so uncertain about how she felt. From experience I know that as a guy, if I reveal my intentions at the wrong time, I'm gonna get shut out. This knowledge only serves to make me more confused about the whole thing.

Anywho, most SEI guys will likely respond well to light physical touch, e.g., brushing his arm, quickly touching his hand, etc. Also watch for things like eye contact and body movements mirroring yours if you get in conversation with him. Oh and some guys can be instantly seduced (in a good way) if you say something to them like, "I think you should take me on a date," but that requires a lot of initiative.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant figure out how to quote

but @ JRiddy

he totally does that. The bodylanguage mirroring thing. I never thougt of that but thats prolly what i meant when i said i had this feeling. I like that. There's this closeness

I'm not big on touching people. But he does touch my hand every time he gives me change back

oh and yeah. About guys approaching girls. Part of the reason i like him, i think, is that he hasn't made a move, oddly enough. Or maybe that he hasn't made an agressive move. He seems respectful. i don't know if i'm making any sense
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk either

BUT my friend says he stares at me when i'm not looking. It's funny. Cuz at first i didn't really notice him. He's very low key and uncommanding. It wasn't until i saw him one day sitting by him self looking at us that i... well suddenly felt sympathy for the guy. He had come early for work and preferred sitting by him self rather than just come in early and hang with the other employees. That just made me like him
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

n00bIEE

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default How do you tell if an ISFp likes you?

I had this one ISFp girl in my acting class who I think may have liked me, though its really hard to tell. Either its that, or Im delusional. She would constantly criticize me and pay attention to me even though I didnt seem to pay much attention to her. I think that her constant berating may have been supervision, obviously, but I felt like there was something deeper. Or maybe there wasnt I dont know.

Anyways, how do you tell if an ISFp is attracted to you? It doesnt seem obvious or maybe I just never had one who was. It just seems like theyre more concerned with playing mind games and moving from one person tothe other than any kind of attachment to one person.