0 Thread(s)

Default hitta's Influence

You remember his stripper days?

He is a doppelgänger.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that hitta in the first or second video?
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Is that hitta in the first or second video?
    Exactly.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitta is in the first video. I have to admit that I hadn't seen it before, but now I am glad that I have. Thanks for that Ezra (and hitta)!

What we now know, from seeing that video, is that despite hitta's clearly accentuated relativistic ideas (which are rather naïve and of course totally false) it is totally obvious -- and by that I really mean totally and unquestionably indisputable -- that hitta is not a LII. He is -- without any trace of a doubt -- an irrational type.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Hitta is in the first video. I have to admit that I hadn't seen it before, but now I am glad that I have. Thanks for that Ezra (and hitta)!

What we now know, from seeing that video, is that despite hitta's clearly accentuated relativistic ideas (which are rather naïve and of course totally false) it is totally obvious -- and by that I really mean totally and unquestionably indisputable -- that hitta is not a LII. He is -- without any trace of a doubt -- an irrational type.
    Do you think he's an ILI, Phaedrus?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Do you think he's an ILI, Phaedrus?
    I'm not sure of his type. I am only (now) 100 % sure that he isn't a LII. That type is out of the question for him, and I don't think that I will ever accept that he could be a LII. He is much more likely an ILI, despite that I am totally opposed to his relativistic bullshit. But I have had similar ideas myself once, when I was still young and ignorant, so it is not impossible for me to imagine an ILI having such ideas. He might grow up some day and realize that he is logically inconsistent and contradicting himself. There is still hope.

If hitta is not an ILI, he could perhaps be some other irrational type, I'm not sure. But he seems to be an intuitive type anyway. It is very likely that he is an intuitive type, that much I can tell too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, watching some of those other videos, it occurs to me that hitta actually comes across much better 'in person' than through writing. He seems much more considered.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype