Thread: Takeshi Kitano 北野 武

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Takeshi Kitano 北野 武

A legend in his own right; my favourite Japanese actor. His sense of humour is extremely deadpan and offbeat. He's a comedian, actor, presenter, author, poet, painter, one-time video game designer, film editor and film director, according to his wiki.

Unfortunately, unless you can speak Japanese, you won't be able to understand this interview, but at least you can get a feel for potential types based on his interview behaviour and appearance.

Anyone seen any of his films? Anyone got any idea as to his type?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By writing in kanji, you are limiting the number of people who will click on the subject title to see what the thread is about.

Anyway, he's Se-ISTj.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I think he's IEI, actually... ;P

This is not just a guess... but based on many things. Well... I don't know that much about him, but I've seen him a few times on variety shows (he stars on variety shows a lot...). Well, he seemed/looked kind of lost most of the time, and every now and then he says something funny that makes everyone laugh... You can even see it in that interview, he looks kind of lost... like he's looking around at things, but he's not really looking at anything. He looks like he's lost in his own thoughts. That's how most intuitive types appear...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    By writing in kanji, you are limiting the number of people who will click on the subject title to see what the thread is about.
    I was thinking more about attracting more people in out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside View Post
    Haha, I think he's IEI, actually... ;P

This is not just a guess... but based on many things. Well... I don't know that much about him, but I've seen him a few times on variety shows (he stars on variety shows a lot...). Well, he seemed/looked kind of lost most of the time, and every now and then he says something funny that makes everyone laugh... You can even see it in that interview, he looks kind of lost... like he's looking around at things, but he's not really looking at anything. He looks like he's lost in his own thoughts. That's how most intuitive types appear...
    I doubt it. I don't see the Fe creative at all. I think he craves Fe, but I don't think he is Fe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, well, what makes you so sure?

If he's not IEI, then I'm thinking SLI...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, with something like that, you can only guess what is actually the case. Which is why you, neither, can be sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right...