Thread: Delta Dual Pen Pals

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Delta Dual Pen Pals

So. We're all compatible people, right? Well, why don't we start some sort of pen pal thread?! I have never known an ISTp, and I would really like to find out how it is to converse with one.

Wait, what? Because I started the thread, I have to come up with all the rules? Ah, spare me. Do whatever you want, people. I just want to see some duals getting together for whatever purpose you can conceive of. What shall ye post? If you're anything like me, the following shall be conducive.

A description of yeself.
    A list of questions for conversation.

I am waiting to see one of these in every quadra.

(Alternatively, this is a plea to say, if you're an ISTp, I want to be your pen pal. But I guess I should post a description to show why on Internet I would be a good candidate for long drawn-out getting-to-know-each-other-ness. Okay, I'll do that later. Get your socks on because it'll blow your mind. Or not.)

So, now to post and hope that I'm not the only one who thinks this is a cool idea.

EDIT: If you WISH you were delta, you may participate. I'm sorry I was so exclusive. And "pen pal" does not necessarily imply sending letters through the mail. Okay, now go!
    Last edited by Sponyonye; 04-08-2008 at 03:53 AM.
    ENFP