Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ezra is Gamma

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ezra is Gamma

I'm LIE. I want to make money for the rest of my life so I can make more money, in order to make more money, so that I can continue making money, for the use of my money-making pursuits so that when I die, I'll be so dead, I'll be raking in that money like sand on a beach. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!

Here's a picture to prove I am an LIE.

I am hanging around with rich businessmen, also LIEs. Notice the blankness on our faces, indicative of weak Fe. Also notice how I'm caught mid-yawn, making me appear ape-like, which shows Si PoLR. I'm only wearing the suit to further my advancements in society; it's to do with Te and effectiveness, not Si and neatness. I'm not an LSE. I want money and money, not to bend over for authority ("yes, sir, I will do this because I am a sucker for the rules; please give me more orders"). I am my own man, just like an LIE.

This also proves I am LIE.

No Fe valuer has a blank face when drunk and having their photo taken in a club. The other two are Delta, because their faces are clear (Si valuers who pay too much attention to their complexion). Because I am Gamma, my face is spotty (Si PoLR). I don't care how I look in photos. Hence, LIE.

Don't try to convince me otherwise. I am so LIE I don't even need an argument. I just stare you in the face and you go "LIE". You bask in the warmth of my Te, coupled with my Ni which hypnotises you to think about time more. Only my dual can bring us all back down to earth by doing me in the arse, because I am a Victim. Maybe BulletsAndDoves could've done this, but he is a Victim too, so it wouldn't work. He'd want me to jab his arse alternately, which I couldn't, because we're both Victims. It's like Yin Yin:

Crap quality courtesy of MS Paint.

When I'm hungry, I don't eat. I let my stomach rumble, and starve it. I would rather make money than grab a sandwich or make some pasta. Even when I'm not making money, I'm making money. That's how LIE I am. Therefore I am LIE.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just want to be my activity partner

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In an ironic twist the image you posted was actually yang-yang (aggressor-aggressor).

yin-yin (victim-victim):

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see you as Gamma Ezra, but I'm not entirely convinced you'd be LIE > SEE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like he's stifling a yawn in the first pic.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd guess ESTj before ENTj. But I still say ESTp seems more right than either of those. But time will tell.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was partly a joke thread, partly a true one. I am in fact considering LIE, and will do until everything has been considered. Likewise, I'll consider SEE.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I could see you as Gamma Ezra, but I'm not entirely convinced you'd be LIE > SEE.
    Well, one thing that makes me doubt LIE is my being a Victim. I'm sorry, but I make the first move, and I definitely know when I like someone. On the other hand, I'm not always sure if they like me, and I do like to devote myself to my other instead of just pleasing myself. Apart from this, everything fits, really, except I'd need to see the extent of Si PoLR in my life; I'd need to talk more to you and Expat about how it reflects itself in your lives. And what makes me doubt my being an SEE? Ti PoLR. I'd say Ti was one of my strong points, regardless of whether or not I value it. It's always in the back of my mind is logical consistency. See, the problem I have with typing myself is using comparison. It's all too easy to just say "I am good at Ni", but how do you know you are? For all you know, you are actually as crap at Ni as a Ni PoLR, and you just think you're good. For example, I think I'm good at every function in some way. But this is just pure confidence. So it's harder for me to say what I'm truly crap at. If I think I'm good with Fi, how can I possibly say I'm Fi PoLR? Little things in life, like knowing exactly how to make someone feel special; knowing how to compliment people; that kind of thing - it just makes me think to myself "hey, I'm actually pretty good with Fi". But I'm not, really. I come on here, someone says "define Fi", and I tell them, and they're thinking "no. Just... no". You don't have a goddamn clue. People say "you're full of hot air; Se HA, so you're EIE." But LIEs have Se HA too. Why not LIE? Because I'm allegedly Beta Extravert. Why Beta Extravert? I created a scene on entry, and people thought I was bullshitting them. But the thing is, if my introduction doesn't resonate with the truth, surely we should just go back to basics and throw the whole thing out the window, starting from scratch. Otherwise, whenever I say something, it won't mean a goddamned thing, because I've said something in the past that apparently contradicts it.

He looks like he's stifling a yawn in the first pic.
    Indeed I am. Did I mention that? I'm sure I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I'd guess ESTj before ENTj. But I still say ESTp seems more right than either of those. But time will tell.
    Well, there's three quadra memberships up for grabs there. I suppose the best way to eliminate at least one is to decide on Te/Fi or Fe/Ti. The Ne/Si or Se/Ni question can be answered later.

ETA: If it were completely down to my decision, I would say Te/Fi straight off. But there would then be a lot of convincing you lot of why I picked that over Ti/Fe; a lot of convincing that I don't actually like Fe. I have a feeling people would remain sceptical for a very long time. But first I'd have to convince you that, unlike Phaedrus, I actually knew what the functions looked like.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te dominant, creative subtype, perhaps? That would balance you pretty well as far as Te/Ti/Fi/Fe, I think. Except that that would mean a serious PoLR - Si seems to be the easiest to get confused about (on a forum), so LIE seems most likely to me.

LIE is an extratim, so you making the first move is no problem - it's just that your dual will end up dominant once the relationship gets going.

Perhaps one of the ISFps should get involved now - specifically to test the PoLR.

Do you wash your hands before every meal? Do you draw anything better than stick figures?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE's try to initiate and like to think they're making things happen, but what they're really doing is just setting things up for the ESI to make things happen.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it's a lot easier to see him as LIE > SEE.

although he did say he can't too long without a wash. he does also seem relatively confident in his aesthetic taste, at least as far as music is concerned. afaik this isn't a point of confidence for most LIEs.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    Definitely, he's quite clearly a logical type - it's in his logic that he is confident, not ethics.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    I'm not convinced that you know what Fi really is, but aside from that I'd say you have a better idea than Phaedrus.
    Yeah, I'm not surprised. I almost know for a fact I'm not a Fi type, so it should be fairly logical to assume that I don't know what Fi is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    it's just that your dual will end up dominant once the relationship gets going.
    What does this mean? In what way would they dominate?

Perhaps one of the ISFps should get involved now - specifically to test the PoLR.
    LokiVanguard and Bionicgoat - two definite SEIs - are those I would least like to be in a relationship (if I was gay).

Do you wash your hands before every meal?
    No, never. Unless I've been to the toilet beforehand, and I'm in there anyway.

Do you draw anything better than stick figures?
    I used to be really into drawing. Now I couldn't give two shits.

LIE's try to initiate and like to think they're making things happen, but what they're really doing is just setting things up for the ESI to make things happen.
    Yeah, understandable. Joy, a question: how do you explain the contradiction between the Victim romantic style and your being an Eight?

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    So do I.

although he did say he can't too long without a wash.
    Once I get into anything, I can keep going and going and going. It's all about routine. It's hard for me to escape routine. If I stopped washing, I'd get used to it. Anyone would.

he does also seem relatively confident in his aesthetic taste, at least as far as music is concerned.
    In what respect?

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Definitely, he's quite clearly a logical type - it's in his logic that he is confident, not ethics.
    Yeah, I think this is quite important to emphasise; as implied said above; if I was an Gamma, I'd be an LIE.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy explained my statement better than I could. Everything points to LIE, except the fact that you ever liked to draw.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    why for LV? I don't see it.
    I second the befuddlement.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why for LV? I don't see it.
    Well, what type do you think he is?

Not so much for that reason. When talking about Fi subjects in general (non-socionics) conversation it seems to be the point where you have the least to offer, and you seem to be interested in different views but not necessarily understanding and definitely not sympathetic, noting instead that you prefer other things or whatever.
    Maybe. But it could easily be because I have a wrong conception of Fi-related matters in my mind. I don't understand Fi, hence I talk very negatively about it, hence people - including myself - believe I have a Fi PoLR.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE's care about money too, but unlike LIE's, they don't see it as economical result, but as possession.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's kind of irrelevant to the question I asked you.

why is he a "definite" SEI?
    i'm curious about this, too. i don't really see it that much, but i think i can be bad at spotting Fe/Te, with guys especially. i think kamangir is more SEI-like overall.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think he could definitely be a gamma.
    asd

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If LokiV is SLI (or SEI, for that matter), I'd put him as a sensing subtype in comparison to another SLI, like force my hand, who seems more of the thinking subtype. I say that based on the types of things both of them focus on and my style of interaction with them.

If one is going to operate on the assumption that subtypes are indeed real, then I as an Fi-subtype would likely have an easier time communicating with a corresponding Te-subtype (of any Te-type) than one that is of a perceiving subtype. So far, I have found it easier to convey ideas and reach common understandings with, say, force my hand than LokiV.

Also, while LokiV is competent enough in Te-like activities (explaining things, giving facts, etc.), it appears that's not his focus or what he gets the most fun out of. Instead, it's more of a playful joking around and generally following whatever impulse of the moment (Si?).

...that's my generally incomplete, likely-to-be-at-least-somewhat-flawed analysis.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kamangir is 100% biotch.

TMTH
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Kamangir is 100% biotch.

TMTH
    Omg, the combination of your avatar and that graphic is enough to make me retch

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am NOT a 'victim'. Bend over you fucking bitch and stop crying already. I already said I'd fuck you if you just quit your bitching. You think I'm just playing with you man, but if you met me in real life you wouldn't be smirking anymore ya damn fairy.

You poking fun of the yin-yang thing was cute. I always thought those terms were heterosexist (read: moronic) as hell. I mean wtf we're human beings not batteries. Fuck this 'positive attracts negative/male attracts female' shit. Ooh then you (generic you) try to sound all clever by claiming negative has a little bit of positive and positive has a little bit of negative as to try and not sound *so* much like an asshat. Aren't you just the aspiring astrologist? Hate.

You know what guys? I guess this makes me a HOMO- but I like people that are like me, not different. I like other shy, victimy people with the same thoughts as me. I like the way they feel when they touch me. I like people who are lazy and like to sleep-in. If I wanted a go-getter I'd be fucking that way myself. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I feel like nobody else understands this sometimes. Everybody is all wanting this like opposite of them to complete them. But I feel like I am already whole and I am looking for a person, not a puzzle piece. *shrug* I guess Roseanne Barr, fat ugly white trash bitch that she is- was right when she said that gay was a narcissistic thing. But so fucking what. Give me me and give me me NOW.

Ps: Ezra you are kind of the typical straight male douche sometimes but I love ya. Also, remember to continue to strive to be a bad-ass and don't be PC. It's wrong when they say that it doesn't make you a total fag if you enjoy anal stimulation. That is such a joke. You know it as well as I do that you are automatically gay if you find anal sex pleasurable. And you are gay if you want to be the Meat Holes-ed and not the Meat Holes-er. Totally.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a very good take on it.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's precisely what I was trying to get at. I wasn't making any statement about your type, just that you seem to understand Fi less than you understand other concepts.
    Yes, which, if I'm correct, in your mind means that because I understand it less, I am likely to a) have it as a weak function and b) devalue it, meaning it is likely to be a role function or PoLR, hence making me Beta ST. Alternatively, I might value Fi. You'll have to fill me in on how you're thinking about this point.

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    SLE's care about money too, but unlike LIE's, they don't see it as economical result, but as possession.
    What do you mean by "economical result"? And what is the use of an economical result?

that's kind of irrelevant to the question I asked you.
    Do me a favour. Answer it, and explain why (not). I'm about to do the same for you.

why is he a "definite" SEI?
    Let's cut out "definite". I was jumping to conclusions. The reasons I think LokiVanguard is an SEI are as follows. Firstly, because in him I see none of the functions which are easiest to spot. These functions are, in my eyes, Ne, Se, Te, Fe, Fi and Ti; the kinds of functions that come through very directly in one's speech. However, I find Ni and Si very difficult to spot. You may agree with me. You may not. When he came to the forum, he suggested he was Si valuing. He hasn't changed his opinion. Since it's difficult to spot, and since I see none of the others, and not the slightest bit of evidence for Ni (like in niffweed, for example, which, although difficult to see, can be seen nonetheless), Si leading is most likely in my opinion.

Now, I think Fe base is more likely than Te base because I think he values Fe over Fi. He joked at my expense a while ago, for which I still haven't completely forgiven him (I don't know why, because I've pretty much completely forgiven Maria. Maybe it's because he hasn't apologised yet). He never saw and still doesn't seem to see how it affected me; he saw it as a complete joke, and even if he recognises that it could've hurt my feelings somewhat, he didn't care if it did, otherwise he would've apologised. That's why I think he's SEI and not SLI (I don't really doubt Si base).

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Omg, the combination of your avatar and that graphic is enough to make me retch
    Who is that boy?

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I am NOT a 'victim'. Bend over you fucking bitch and stop crying already. I already said I'd fuck you if you just quit your bitching. You think I'm just playing with you man, but if you met me in real life you wouldn't be smirking anymore ya damn fairy.

You poking fun of the yin-yang thing was cute. I always thought those terms were heterosexist (read: moronic) as hell. I mean wtf we're human beings not batteries. Fuck this 'positive attracts negative/male attracts female' shit. Ooh then you (generic you) try to sound all clever by claiming negative has a little bit of positive and positive has a little bit of negative as to try and not sound *so* much like an asshat. Aren't you just the aspiring astrologist? Hate.

You know what guys? I guess this makes me a HOMO- but I like people that are like me, not different. I like other shy, victimy people with the same thoughts as me. I like the way they feel when they touch me. I like people who are lazy and like to sleep-in. If I wanted a go-getter I'd be fucking that way myself. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I feel like nobody else understands this sometimes. Everybody is all wanting this like opposite of them to complete them. But I feel like I am already whole and I am looking for a person, not a puzzle piece. *shrug* I guess Roseanne Barr, fat ugly white trash bitch that she is- was right when she said that gay was a narcissistic thing. But so fucking what. Give me me and give me me NOW.

Ps: Ezra you are kind of the typical straight male douche sometimes but I love ya. Also, remember to continue to strive to be a bad-ass and don't be PC. It's wrong when they say that it doesn't make you a total fag if you enjoy anal stimulation. That is such a joke. You know it as well as I do that you are automatically gay if you find anal sex pleasurable. And you are gay if you want to be the Meat Holes-ed and not the Meat Holes-er. Totally.
    Come on. Now do people see EIE over IEI? Fe is so much more evident than Ni; do people agree?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Now, I think Fe base is more likely than Te base because I think he values Fe over Fi. He joked at my expense a while ago, for which I still haven't completely forgiven him (I don't know why, because I've pretty much completely forgiven Maria. Maybe it's because he hasn't apologised yet). He never saw and still doesn't seem to see how it affected me; he saw it as a complete joke, and even if he recognises that it could've hurt my feelings somewhat, he didn't care if it did, otherwise he would've apologised. That's why I think he's SEI and not SLI (I don't really doubt Si base).
    Actually, if anything I'd say that's a devaluing of Fe. And perhaps a roundabout way of valuing Fi. I don't think he'd act that way toward somebody he actually cared about.

If he was Fe, I think he'd be more likely to manipulate you back to being on good terms even if he still didn't like you, just to keep the mood where it should be. (But I could be completely wrong about that - Fe people be free to correct me on that!)
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand how joking at someone's expense would point to Fe>Fi preference. It looks more like a weakness in both to me. Ditto for not noticing how you were affected - in fact even more so a weakness in both Fe and Fi.

The lack of apology could be for a dozen reasons and doesn't point in any particular direction IMO.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-Cyclops

Just because you do not understand something, doesn't mean you do not possess it. You strike me as having Fe Ezra, although somehow I suspect you would rather be some T type.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks Dolphin. I like you too. =)

He never saw and still doesn't seem to see how it affected me; he saw it as a complete joke, and even if he recognises that it could've hurt my feelings somewhat, he didn't care if it did, otherwise he would've apologised.
    Now Ezra, how do you expect people to take your feelings seriously when you yourself act so joke-y all the time? Which is okay, because you are a human being and human beings joke and realize life is just an interesting gesture.

I don't know. I found the best way to handle it when people hurt your feelings is really just to toughen up get over it and live life the way you want to, and whining about it only gives them power because they do.not.care. If they did, they would bend over ass-backwards to correct their mistakes, so don't worry about it. This is basically what every effective therapist has told me btw, just in less harsher ways. I don't know how to make it sound better though, somebody like Diana or Slacker Mom would be better for that. But you're a man, you can take it. Don't expect them to care like you do because they never will, unfortunately. So just move on....it's their loss.

And I am NOT ENFj you dork. People are sometimes surprised when they meet me to realize how masculine and strong I am (and come on don't lie when somebody thinks of an ENFj they think of waif-y Chris Crocker or some zany Tom Cruise actor type you know it) but you can be be both manly and campy still AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I talk like a guy, and look like a guy and smell like a guy but I like Buffy and Sailor Moon and Charmed. Not 'sports' go figure. I am very masculine but also very submissive and campy...who cares though?

Why would people care about your feelings when you think you can make jokes at me at MY expense and then whine when it's happening to you- you're such a hypocrite. I don't care that you make fun of me btw, because I do it too just calm the mood and to prove to people I'm a good guy that's just here to be loving and make friends.

You make yourself the joke. And again, you are the pot calling the kettle black because you thought you could be chummy with me and make fun of me for being gay when I honestly never gave you actual permission for that. I'm not offended, I was a bit amused- but that's besides the point. You didn't think about how MY feelings might have been effected when you claimed that I wouldn't be able to pound your hole. You reap what you sow, straight boy!

Expat might be correct. I am probably Dolphin's and Bionicgoat's identical - ISFp. But this thread isn't about me and how cool I am.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure that being ENFj and being masculine and strong are necessarily mutually exclusive.
    Okay well hmm tell ya what, I'll try to give it a chance if people can provide more evidence okay?

Oh yeah baby!! It's sexy victim bottom boy allllll the way.
    You know it babe.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Just because you do not understand something, doesn't mean you do not possess it. You strike me as having Fe Ezra, although somehow I suspect you would rather be some T type.
    It's not what I'd rather be. It's what I know I am. I understand how I operate; it's one of the few things I can compare myself with others on and know for certainty that I'm a logical type. Obviously, you can present the evidence, I can present the evidence, and a decision of justice may be reached. I'm confident I could convince you that I'm a logical type. But just briefly, if I have Fe, I should also have a pretty good understanding of Fi. I know what Salawa means; after reading socionics for almost a year, I have a pretty good understanding of functions like Te, Ti, Se and Si, and yet I am pretty fucking clueless when it comes to Fi. And I'm the kind of person who can normally very easily grasp concepts that apply to me, so there's no reason why socionics should be an exception. And it's funny how I understand Se, Si, Te and Ti the most, and people think I'm an SLE. I don't know, it could just be a coincidence, but I think I may just be poor in Fi, desiring of Fe, and adept in Se, Ti, Te and Si, even if I don't value the latter two functions.

Now Ezra, how do you expect people to take your feelings seriously when you yourself act so joke-y all the time? Which is okay, because you are a human being and human beings joke and realize life is just an interesting gesture.

I don't know. I found the best way to handle it when people hurt your feelings is really just to toughen up get over it and live life the way you want to, and whining about it only gives them power because they do.not.care. If they did, they would bend over ass-backwards to correct their mistakes, so don't worry about it. This is basically what every effective therapist has told me btw, just in less harsher ways. I don't know how to make it sound better though, somebody like Diana or Slacker Mom would be better for that. But you're a man, you can take it. Don't expect them to care like you do because they never will, unfortunately. So just move on....it's their loss.

And I am NOT ENFj you dork. People are sometimes surprised when they meet me to realize how masculine and strong I am (and come on don't lie when somebody thinks of an ENFj they think of waif-y Chris Crocker or some zany Tom Cruise actor type you know it) but you can be be both manly and campy still AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I talk like a guy, and look like a guy and smell like a guy but I like Buffy and Sailor Moon and Charmed. Not 'sports' go figure. I am very masculine but also very submissive and campy...who cares though?

Why would people care about your feelings when you think you can make jokes at me at MY expense and then whine when it's happening to you- you're such a hypocrite. I don't care that you make fun of me btw, because I do it too just calm the mood and to prove to people I'm a good guy that's just here to be loving and make friends.

You make yourself the joke. And again, you are the pot calling the kettle black because you thought you could be chummy with me and make fun of me for being gay when I honestly never gave you actual permission for that. I'm not offended, I was a bit amused- but that's besides the point. You didn't think about how MY feelings might have been effected when you claimed that I wouldn't be able to pound your hole. You reap what you sow, straight boy!
    Okay, fair enough. Rationale accepted.

Expat might be correct. I am probably Dolphin's and Bionicgoat's identical - ISFp.
    I think he might be. I see the Fe, even if it isn't base Fe, and I could imagine Si, even strong Se. I've always thought that of you; that you give off the impression of remarkably strong Se for a Beta NF. I could easily imagine your devalued Se coming into direct conflict with my valued Se.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wondered if the that B&D seems to put out could be from the HA in EIE. I sort of think of the HA as the strongest of the weak functions able to put forth some impressive output at times. So... if you're male and EIE and have a good amount of testosterone, then you could probably look like your Se is pretty strong (though it isn't). And of course if you're male, have lots of testosterone, and a strong physical build... you'll come off as masculine regardless of your type.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why was that ? Just because I effectively owned Ezra? I just don't get it. I simply used basic logic and I sensed hypocrisy. Because I got him to agree with me? (How could he disagree- I was clearly 110% right otherwise I wouldn't bother giving him a smackdown.)

I didn't think I was being a manly bad-ass with my , but thanks for the ego boost I guess.

I think you guys are kinda just....um. Going out in a bit of left field here.

Here is the type of person I get along with the most:

Somebody that's masculine but low-key and sensitive. Like Oz from Buffy. Usually musically-inclined people. More on the rational side. But kind of a "B" with the intelligent side of things. I never got along with people that were too smart. But just smart enough I guess. I dunno. Somebody that is lazy but can do a lot of practical things well. Not a go-getter, but somebody that is very relaxed/natural in physical movements then wants to rest a lot. Somebody that I just wanna sit and do nothing with. I like things very basic. I just wanna get to know people.

I'm not bragging, I have my flaws too god knows- but I am like sooo not materialistic. I am against buying anything unless I absolutely need it. I look at so many pointless things and just think that the world is spending its resources on so much junk that shouldn't exist. I don't own many outfits and can't understand people who shop and buy a bunch of things they don't need. I feel most of the stuff is just trying to capitalize on people's weaknesses that they don't belong. But I think the guys that own yachts have one inch dicks and I want to get fucked by poor white trash- not them. But poor done well. Not smelly or like you don't give a shit or white trash, but the good kind of poor you know what I mean? That's what I like the best. Poor but not smell like stale ritz crackers or bad BO.

In short I get along with other writers that are on the liberal slant that are kinda hippie potsmoking bitches and are idealistic and good-natured and think Charmed was a cool show. Not stuck-up preppies that have to get name-brand shit or cynic debbie downers that complain a lot.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    Why was that ? Just because I effectively owned Ezra? I just don't get it. I simply used basic logic and I sensed hypocrisy. Because I got him to agree with me? (How could he disagree- I was clearly 110% right otherwise I wouldn't bother giving him a smackdown.)
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    Sorry, I took the back door. I was going to post my HA comment in response to the bolded part because you seemed to be implying that you're too "masculine and strong" to be an EIE. But then I thought better of it because I'd be equating Se to masculinity if I did that... which doesn't quite work. So I went about it the other way, talking about the Se that seems present in your posts (plural) rather in response to Ezra's remark that you seem to have too much Se at times to be Beta NF. I was saying that I think that EIE can put out a lot of Se at times, or at least this is how it seems to me right now.

As for the Se in your posts... I don't know... there just seems to be a fair amount of it in your posts in general... owning or not owning Ezra aside.

Anyway I'm not saying you *couldn't be* Alpha SF...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well it's just, most people picture this short kinda waif-ish guy based on the campy-nature of my posts, but then when they meet me they get surprised as to how I act in real-life....subdued and masculine. I don't know why my writing self is so different than my real life personality, maybe I'm just shy.... I've found most other people act more like they do in real life and online but not me really. So since ENFjs are considered 'actors' maybe that's what you sense. And yeah, I realize there's probably a lot of performance in my post, and I honestly don't know why I do that. It's just something I do. I suppose it could be considered 'fake' but I'm not being fake. I've just always done this.

I was the one who confused ENFj with not masculine. It was my bad. I was kinda muddying up the waters when I didn't really know what I was talking about exactly so just ignore that. I can understand Ezra and other things that are transparent and pure but don't expect me to understand anything cryptic or 'bisexual-ish' seriously I'm so bad at that. I seem to do much better in extremes. Like in my writing if I try to write something you know gray, and complex with subtle nuances but I just CAN'T and my brain gets fried up. Then I get angry cause people tell me how there isn't any wrong or right just perceptions and to me...that just annoys me. I feel if anything can be everything it defeats the purpose of life itself. That's what I hate about most art these days. They are just these fluidly, graspless things that seem like they could be anything. I'm terrified of that, so I don't even try. Even if it might be true, I don't want to consider that life is based on choices. I want to be discovered for a natural, innate talent and be thought of as 'pure.'

Don't read too much into that though, umm I like how things seem to be fluid and like you can't label it, but uhhh not too much I guess. I don't know. My brain hurts lol. I need to get laid.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    But just briefly, if I have Fe, I should also have a pretty good understanding of Fi. I know what Salawa means; after reading socionics for almost a year, I have a pretty good understanding of functions like Te, Ti, Se and Si, and yet I am pretty fucking clueless when it comes to Fi.
    According to that piece of Ti, everyone should have a good understanding of all functions. It can be applied to anything.

In my experience, the Fe/Fi divide is one of the most difficult concepts to grasp in socionics; that is, people on one side have difficulty conceiving how people on the other side are. And very, very few people here understand it.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it's just, most people picture this short kinda waif-ish guy based on the campy-nature of my posts, but then when they meet me they get surprised as to how I act in real-life....subdued and masculine. I don't know why my writing self is so different than my real life personality, maybe I'm just shy.... I've found most other people act more like they do in real life and online but not me really. So since ENFjs are considered 'actors' maybe that's what you sense. And yeah, I realize there's probably a lot of performance in my post, and I honestly don't know why I do that. It's just something I do. I suppose it could be considered 'fake' but I'm not being fake. I've just always done this.
    Nah, I don't think your posts are fake... I didn't think you were waif-ish either... Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by BaD
    My brain hurts lol. I need to get laid.
    Lol. :-)

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    According to that piece of Ti, everyone should have a good understanding of all functions. It can be applied to anything.
    Why is this exclusive to Ti?
    In my experience, the Fe/Fi divide is one of the most difficult concepts to grasp in socionics; that is, people on one side have difficulty conceiving how people on the other side are. And very, very few people here understand it.
    The solution here is to observe people with Fi and Fe, and those who seek these functions.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Why is this exclusive to Ti?
    What I called "this piece of Ti" was this phrase: " if I have Fe, I should also have a pretty good understanding of Fi".

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    What I called "this piece of Ti" was this phrase: " if I have Fe, I should also have a pretty good understanding of Fi".
    I think I see what you mean, it could be. It's a risk of over analysing a sentence as we don't know the thought processes involved that produces the sentence. It could be a focus on the what rather than the why.

The implication is therefore that he's using Ti, and he might not be.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The phrase, as it stands, is Ti. It makes no difference what he's thinking and what type he is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast