From wikisocion:

SLIs try to reject all feelings of anxiety and insecurity about the future and simply accept what is. They often entertain doubts and worries about what the future might bring...
Pretty accurate. I find myself planning for the future, and I enjoy thinking about various possibilities, but when it comes to fulfilling an actual choice I've made, it can be quite stressful. It harshes whatever chill I've got going on at that moment.

This can be something big like a change of job, or something small like going out for a cup of coffee. Of course, when I'm actually doing whatever it is that was stressing me out, I'm fine, because I can easily adapt my flow.

SLIs have a hard time recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities that do not already lie under their noses. They tend to be naive in their expectations for the future and put little effort into putting themselves into strategic positions where they will be able to seize opportunities when the right time comes, or minimize their losses if things turn against them.
One problem I'm personally facing is how to position myself to take advantage of all the opportunities that come my way. A common refrain: "This time I won't fuck it up." It's not so much procrastination as it is good intentions with no directions.

--

SLIs cannot stand being hurried and prodded by other people to do things faster. If there is a real reason to move faster, they want to be told the reason rather than be fed feelings of anxiety, which paralyses them rather than spurring them to action.
This doesn't have much to do with the above, but it caught my eye. Feeding me anxiety is poking my polr. What the hell do you think is going to happen? I have a brain, I use logic - if you've reached a conclusion, the facts will likely lead me to that same conclusion.