Thread: Types of your loves

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Types of your loves

You had serious, strong and long romantic feeling in past?
    This happens not often. Don't mix with light interests and feelings.
    You could to have romantic relations or just a feeling without them in common form.
    With serious feeling you feel euphoria, inspiration, compassion, introject the personality of other in your heart. In common, you had the feelings like: friendship, respect, sexual passion (if you were >=14 years).

What types that people had?
    sure opinions are not obligate, assumptions are acceptable too

me:
    ISFJ, then INFP

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Exodus; 11-26-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI, SEE, EIE, SEE, EIE, EIE
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 08-31-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think these have been my big loves

D-ESE high school girlfriend. We were almost married

H-LSE strong romantic feelings and attraction. But the relationship got stuck in an unreal state.

D-IEE we could have married if we both had been more mature then.

H-ILE A great romance or a mistake? We both wanted it to succeed. Too big age difference destroyed it. H-ILE women are always so attractive.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILI, IEE, IEE, SEE

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI 9w1 - GF #1, anxious, uncertain, frigid bitch who simply would not commit (2014 - 15)
    EIE 4w3 - the one who got away, I cheated on IEI with her, it was exhilarating but shortlived (2015)
    SEI p6w7 - GF #2, righteous virgin, kind sensitive etc but annoying b/c no jokes allowed (2016)

Interesting and possibly useless fact. All of them had super-feminine, haute names that ended in "e" - Adele, Angelique, Madeline

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An IEE 7w6 who rejected me, and an SEE 7w8 that I was never able to tell my feelings to.
    Last edited by Attis; 08-31-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

(I've had a very strong mutual Imago infatuation going on with an IEE-Fi 3w2 Sx/So (379),
    but it did not lead to anywhere and did not last more than a year or so, and it was not "real love", so it doesn't count.
    But it was the most "serious, strong and long romantic feeling in past"...)
    Last edited by Olimpia; 08-31-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    ILI, IEE, IEE, SEE
    Must have been a bit rough with the IEEs, no?
    Opposite Quadras and all.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI, SEI

ILI - I was head over heels in love with this guy, he was emotionally void and apathetic as all hell but I cared for him deeply still and he cared about me in the ways that he knew how to. I learnt a lot about myself from this ILI. It was the most eye opening relationship I ever had.

SEI - All we did was argue and make up. It became super irritating toward the end, I couldn't bare to look at him.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Must have been a bit rough with the IEEs, no?
    Opposite Quadras and all.
    These are the people I had a relationship with and was in (mutual) love with. With the exception of the last one it was all a shitshow after awhile. IEE's are charming -they were both e7's that everybody and their grandmas loved, many of my friends had a crush on them and they had girl fans everywhere we went. What bothered me is that they were both male whores and would sooner or later have problems keeping it in their pants. The biggest incompatibility was that we had a different outlook on the future. One wanted to go surf in Portugal and live in a van (fuck no, do I look like a fucking hippy?) and the other wanted to go to Thailand and open a beach bar, stay a guitar player in his questionable band forever or maaaybe become a beekeeper. Options, options everywhere. Like make up your mind dude and don't be so infantile about your future - you would make a shitty beekeeper with your flightiness anyway - trust me, all the bees would die very soon : D

These were college romances that I knew had an expiration date, although I was very in love I knew we won't work out in the end and never agreed to move in with them, cause that would be a disaster.

ILI was all the more sinister shitshow, that guy was a shizoid weirdo - sexy, but weirdo nonetheless. He also dumped me, so he needs to die lol.
    Last edited by darya; 08-31-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think that my wife is an LSI, although I sometimes think she is ESI-like. We have been together for over 20 years and started dating when we were 15. She wants a divorce. Life sucks right now. Everything that I planned for in life is unraveling before my eyes and she cannot seem to look beyond her feelings. She no longer loves me romantically and our sex is no longer enough for her. She has probably felt this way for a very long time, but hasn't been honest and forthright about it. There is nothing I can do. Maybe that is why it is so frightening. This post is depressing.
    Last edited by Skepsis; 08-31-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

ILI (longest, pretty good but lots of challenges), 2 SLE, (one really good, one very bad) and an EIE, fun at first but overall bad combo (never get in a relationship with someone crazier than you).

Another longer relationship with a guy who is SLx but not sure of SLI because he got into fights over me, more than once, defending my honor. I was taken advantage of by a con artist who didn't pay me so he hit him and got my money. He also threw my landlord in a garbage can for being a dick to me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The lovely tribe of "life-artist" Ip people.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    . . .
    That does suck. When people's feelings for you change like that, it feels like everything is so fickle, there's no stability anywhere, what you thought was firm ground was just an illusion, clouds. It's a very lost, very helpless kind of feeling. Or at least that's how I've felt. I'm sorry you're going through that.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best relationships were with IEE (mirror) and now with ESI (kindred). I've been with activators, conflictors and benefactors, but they ended pretty bad.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    That does suck. When people's feelings for you change like that, it feels like everything is so fickle, there's no stability anywhere, what you thought was firm ground was just an illusion, clouds. It's a very lost, very helpless kind of feeling. Or at least that's how I've felt. I'm sorry you're going through that.
    Thank you

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Another longer relationship with a guy who is SLx but not sure of SLI because he got into fights over me, more than once, defending my honor. I was taken advantage of by a con artist who didn't pay me so he hit him and got my money. He also threw my landlord in a garbage can for being a dick to me.
    Sounds like he could have been LSI-Se. That behaviour screams Se ego (and subtype). And LSI-Se can seem like either SLI or SLE sometimes.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    My husband I believe to be an LSE 6w5 sp/sx.

He's the only person I've been in a serious relationship with. I wasn't that interested in being a relationship before I met him. My friends would all have boyfriends that would last maybe a few months here and there, or would not continue when high school or college was over, but I just wasn't into that kind of thing. We've been together since I was 16 (for 14 years). We weren't even initially friends. He just came up and asked me on a date one day. I didn't even know his name. I would have usually said no, but something about him made me say yes.

We have had the same expectations in a relationship since we met. We both took our relationship seriously from the start, even as young as we were. We have similar ideas about where and how we'd like to live. He's a really great and responsible guy, my favorite person, my best friend and confidant. I like his grounded nature and his practicality. He said he thinks I'm a good person, he likes my personality, that I'm a good mother, and that he thinks I'm pretty (he said the latter first, but I told him that can't be the only reason he likes me )...

We rarely have conflicts, but the biggest have been over politics and religion. He is a Christian republican and I'm an agnostic libertarian. But we have an unspoken understanding. I think he thinks I'm spiritually lost and that I'll find my way eventually. I listen to him talk about religion with an open mind without forcing my own beliefs.

It's funny because we have entirely different interests. He is into more construction like work and auto repair for a living, engineering, math, sciences, fishing, and guns. I like things like Literature, mythology, and psychology. We would often help each other with homework work in college, and schedule our classes to accommodate the others. But sometimes I will join him in his hobbies, and he seems to like that. He's been teaching me how to fish for trout this summer. I enjoy spending the time with him, and am strangely starting to enjoy trout fishing myself...
    That's a really good and healthy example of LSE-EII duality.

LSE-EII duality descriptions should be like that...

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

My partners or people I've been in love with that lasted a long time and I felt made a mark.:
    first one I don't know tbh heh. Maybe 9
    so/sx 7w8 maybe? (crush)
    sp/so 6w7
    sp/sx 7w8 (crush)

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE (mirror) Sx/so 7w6. Been almost 3 years now. Love of my life.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    I think that my wife is an LSI, although I sometimes think she is ESI-like. We have been together for over 20 years and started dating when we were 15. She wants a divorce. Life sucks right now. Everything that I planned for in life is unraveling before my eyes and she cannot seem to look beyond her feelings. She no longer loves me romantically and our sex is no longer enough for her. She has probably felt this way for a very long time, but hasn't been honest and forthright about it. There is nothing I can do. Maybe that is why it is so frightening. This post is depressing.
    Fuck that sucks. I'm so sorry, hope you find happiness again.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only relationship I've had, which has been going on for 2.5 years, is with an ESE (mirror). It's a stable and comfortable relationship with a lot of mutual understanding. Can be boring at times, but generally a more positive relationship than negative one. I can see myself getting married to him in a few more years.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Fuck that sucks. I'm so sorry, hope you find happiness again.
    Thank you darya.