Thread: Skins tonight (UK TV series)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Skins tonight (UK TV series)

Man, that girl is so hot. I so want to rag that bitch.

ETA: She wanted to be ragged so badly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lay down the pipe brotha...

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What ep are you talking about? We've already been through the whole show here (it rocked)..
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a British teen drama, Herz. A really awesome one.

And yeah, she was pretty but the whole episode imo, was very, very cliche. Freaking deus ex machina and dream sequence-y ... like it was trying too hard. But I suppose that makes sense cause the Series only has 10 episodes anyway, and things need to get finished and wrapped up, so they rushed it into something like this. I can't even say it is creative in a good way, or quirky ... just ... off.

I really like Michelle for some reason, and don't like Cassie at all anymore.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle's self-obessed; I can't be doing with her. I've started to like Cassie more. She seems more down-to-earth.

I think it was all in Tony's head. So does my brother. Think about it. Every time he ran away, there was a long shot, so you saw him catching breathe, and the next scene would be him looking up, because she'd just appeared, not at all out of breath. Beforehand, she somehow knew his name in the toilet; knew it was to he she was speaking, even though she couldn't see him. Then consider the guy on the train. He was the same guy as the interviewer at the uni, just with scars all over his face. Then one other thing; Tony said he was 'preparing for an interview', and he was lying under a bed; Effy mentioned nothing about an interview, just that he was having a bit of a rough time. Okay, so she dressed him up in a shirt, tie and jacket, but so what? Dreams are inconsistent. It could still easily have been a dream.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I totally know it WAS in his head - that is my point ... that I think it was a cop-out of an episode to make it 'all a dream'. It was just not working for me. On the other hand, I think Sid's episode was brilliant but maybe that's just cause I adore Sid.

Johari
    Nohari

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The interviewer asked Tony about his animus, so it seems likely that the girl was in Tony's imagination. I don't think it really matters, anyhow...Tony will probably get back with Michelle, and that will be that.

I would say Cassie and Sid are my fave characters - the thing with Cassie is that she is messed up because of the way she's been treated over the years - she's clearly very clever, but she always sees everything as all or nothing.

Sid is absolutely fantastic, because he is absolutely pathetic.

It's really fucked up how the relationships between all the characters are completely torn apart and thrown about all the time. It seemed like Jal and Chris were irreparably seperated at the end of one episode, then by the next episode, they're together again with no explanation. While Sid and Cassie have a little misunderstanding, and everthing's gone to shit. Really, these people need to sit down and talk to each other .

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    On the other hand, I think Sid's episode was brilliant but maybe that's just cause I adore Sid.
    That was my fave episode so far - I think the first series was definitely better though.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, the ending to Sid's episode was so emotional and amazingly filmed. The Alice Practice song fit so well at the end club scene!

I agree that the 1st Series was better - the 3rd will be centered around Effy & all new people apparently ...

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I think Sid's episode was brilliant but maybe that's just cause I adore Sid.
    I'm not too keen on Sid, and I thought it was very good. As you said, the club scene was very well shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    It's really fucked up how the relationships between all the characters are completely torn apart and thrown about all the time. It seemed like Jal and Chris were irreparably seperated at the end of one episode, then by the next episode, they're together again with no explanation.
    You could argue that this is flaw in the series.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the mod looking guy who is always wandering around singing n stuff. He's kinda nerdy-hawt
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .