TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ashley Alexandra Dupre'

http://www.myspace.com/ninavenetta

The woman at the center of (former) NY Gov. Elliot Spitzer's debacle.

For that matter, type Spitzerr himself.
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 03-13-2008 at 05:22 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

spencer? Is that a joke or something?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    spencer? Is that a joke or something?
    Sorry... Spitzer, not Spencer.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...-inline-bottom

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's extremely attractive. I'd pay for her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted for that guy. I suddenly feel so dirty.

A friend of mine worked for him when he was the state Attorney General. He informed me that he never had to hire any prostitutes for his boss.

Anyway....SLE? ILE?

I can't guess as to Dupre's type. I heard on the news that she wanted to pursue a musical career, but that's all I know about her outside of the whole Spitzer thing.
    INFj / EII
    4w5

Diese Tage, die leer dir scheinen
    und wertlos für das All,
    haben Wurzeln zwischen den Steinen
    und trinken dort überall.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 09:54 PM.
    Suomea

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jane_Eyre View Post
    I voted for that guy. I suddenly feel so dirty.

A friend of mine worked for him when he was the state Attorney General. He informed me that he never had to hire any prostitutes for his boss.
    Well if you think about that, isn't that all rather inexcusable? The guy was born rich, and here he is paying off girls to have sex with him, and otherwise not giving a damn about them, am I right?

I mean my god, I get the sense that these people are not "girls" or "gals" but real people that you see on the street, putting themselves through this crap. Now granted, a lot of them are hooked on drugs and their characters all but distorted, but in this case in particular it really seems awful what this guy has done.

I wouldn't have cared so much about it had the guy not been born rich. I mean my god, talk about the twig bending the tree....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Well if you think about that, isn't that all rather inexcusable? The guy was born rich, and here he is paying off girls to have sex with him, and otherwise not giving a damn about them, am I right?

I mean my god, I get the sense that these people are not "girls" or "gals" but real people that you see on the street, putting themselves through this crap. Now granted, a lot of them are hooked on drugs and their characters all but distorted, but in this case in particular it really seems awful what this guy has done.

I wouldn't have cared so much about it had the guy not been born rich. I mean my god, talk about the twig bending the tree....

Yeah, it's pretty sick all around. And the guy has three daughters who are going to have to live with the fallout of the whole affair. Sad.
    INFj / EII
    4w5

Diese Tage, die leer dir scheinen
    und wertlos für das All,
    haben Wurzeln zwischen den Steinen
    und trinken dort überall.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My bet is that Spitzer is an ESTj gone horribly awry. If you look at his past - educated at Harvard and Princeton, heralded for tackling crime and corruption on Wall Street, and known for being a "straight arrow" - he fits the bill perfectly.
    Regardless of his type, he makes me sick. Such unbelievable hypocrisy from someone who campaigned on restoring ethics in government, who had broken up prostitution rings as Attorney General, and who took special pleasure in the downfall of his political adversaries. Worst of all is the emotional and physical harm he put his wife and three daughters through. Good riddance, Spitz.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her blog is back up. I get a strong sense she's ESTj.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Dupre'
    positive energy will attract positive energy: Law of Attraction
    Current mood: determined

Hello Everyone!! how are you?? This Blog i am going to just talk about my feelings on relationships...from a boyfriend/girlfriend, to closest friends, to family and business relationships...they are all the same to me...

The past few months have been a roller coaster with so called friends, lovers, and family...but its something you have to deal with and confront in order to move on...

I stepped away from each situation that happened and asked myself...

1) What is this person doing to make my life better? (financial, intel, drive, networking etc.)

2) How does this person make me feel? (happy, sad, motivated, depressed, constantly doubting, drama, etc.)
    Based on that, she's definitely T. I would think extrovert before introvert, because she's way too cool to be an ISTj. S because N would have seen this coming... she's gotten caught up in Ni.

As for Spitz, he says he will be reminescing on what might have been.... As regards his character, I think that he repressed his anguish at having alienated conservatives... his entire character hates politics and he wanted out of it completely. It's very likely he was goaded into a political career by his family, like Al Gore was by his father.