Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
Alpha SFs in irl do this too though actually.

I see your point though. EII is sometimes called Watson instead of Dosto, to LSE as Sherlock Holmes. I would accept this typing (of EII), or ESE for Watari. I think ESE makes a bit more sense though due to his demeanor. It’s pretty cheerful and warm. EIIs have Ti (coldblooded) role.
Given that we have such little information about him and have not seen his demeanour in alternative circumstances, alpha SF would probably be the best guess. That begs the question as to why alpha SF and delta NF are so mistypable. I actually have a theory about this. Both of these groups seem to fit into Hufflepuff the best for Harry Potter houses. I know that this is not a psychometric theory or anything like that, but the point is that the underlying factors that motivate each of these groups lead to the same exterior result, and since it's difficult to weigh the relative roles of behaviour to cognition within the theory, the two groups get mistyped. I recently had this problem with one of my friends. I wasn't sure if he was ESE or IEE, but I settled on IEE because once I got to know him better, Fi became clear. And he read through the descriptions and agrees with me.