His about me cause I'm lazy.

"About me...Well...…I hate stupid comments, if it’s not worth saying simply don’t say it. Whatever I do or say is what you should do and believe, modestly, because I’m always right; don’t ever defy me because I promise you will embarrass yourself…I actually enjoy hard labor, and when its overtime I’m in heaven, seeing all my hard work pay off is one of the best feelings there is... Learning is my favorite thing to do, not a day goes by without me learning new things that will be useful later on in life...I truly exemplify my name, I love love love my country and would die for it with all honor without thinking twice. Speaking of things I would die for; my friends. They are the best simply because they are My friends, nothing makes me sadder than the thought of one of them not going to heaven merely because of the pain they will feel in hell...My religion is everything, I love it not by wearing a huge golden necklace with God or the Prophet on it around my neck, but by actually doing the simple things it asks for and by preaching that great book Al-Koran Al-Kareem, nothing soothes my heart more than its recitation (especially Surat Al-Imran by Abdul-Basit)…I honestly don’t know how anyone could feel otherwise."

Some guy, him, INFp