Thread: Post your Photography/Art

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we have 4 other songs (actually a million more, but they were all crap), but we're still finalising the arrangements for them. My friend is always coming up with new stuff though (he gets bored of the old stuff really quickly, which can be a bit annoying sometimes), so hopefully we can get a few more down. Then we have to seriously practice and hopefully start playing somewhere, but the "seriously practice" has always been a problem because everyone else in the band are alphas with little time on their hands (and even when they do turn up, they spend half the time deciding what to eat for dinner and/or discussing movies )

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    we have 4 other songs (actually a million more, but they were all crap), but we're still finalising the arrangements for them. My friend is always coming up with new stuff though (he gets bored of the old stuff really quickly, which can be a bit annoying sometimes), so hopefully we can get a few more down. Then we have to seriously practice and hopefully start playing somewhere, but the "seriously practice" has always been a problem because everyone else in the band are alphas with little time on their hands (and even when they do turn up, they spend half the time deciding what to eat for dinner and/or discussing movies )
    Lol - you need to get a Beta manager in there - pronto!
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everything i have is old. once i came out of a depression along with losing access to a studio, i kind of slowed down on the artistic front x_x

unfinished:

lmfao....and here is taking everyone back to the aurora_faerie days:

SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made this yesterday. It's not quite finished and it didn't turn out quite how I originally envisioned, especially the roots. But it's the first thing I've actually drawn and mostly completed in a long while.

Materials: Bristol paper, #2 pencil, and a little bit of charcoal pencil for the deep shadows.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really cool - I've always admired good artists.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, guys.

Tell me, what size does the house look like? The whole thing was an exercise in perspective, and I wanted to do something other than the generic "make the building look right" thing. I wanted to do something that fit the rules of perspective, but that had some interest to it, some sort of story or meaning.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Thanks, guys.

Tell me, what size does the house look like? The whole thing was an exercise in perspective, and I wanted to do something other than the generic "make the building look right" thing. I wanted to do something that fit the rules of perspective, but that had some interest to it, some sort of story or meaning.
    The house looks tiny to me, or maybe it's the tree that looks huge, Idk. Anyway, I think it's great! I want to live in that little house. :-) I love the shadow on the archway and the way you did the water - it looks so peaceful and calm.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."