Thread: If I wasn't an INTj

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If I wasn't an INTj...

What do you think is the next most likely type for me? (i.e. I'm confident in my type, but I'm bored.)
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You strike me as decidely alpha. I could maybe go ENTp, but that's pretty much the extent of my imagination given my sparse acquaintance. A thinker, odds heavily favoring NT. Possibly INTp, if your 'I' is pretty pronounced, but that feels like more of a stretch to me.

But what do I know about these things? Better to wait for the voices of reason!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

prolly entp

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. LII
    2. ILE
    3. LIE
    4. LSI
    Last edited by marooned; 01-30-2008 at 05:08 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you weren't an INTj...you wouldn't exist.

But I'd guess INFp and ENTp are the natural next choices. Because you seem intuitive, and rarely use .

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE. NTjs is very evident, I could not see you as NTp.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say you'd be an ISTj before being ENTp. Ti IJ seems to me more obvious then Alpha or Ne.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This actually proved incredibly useful as it shows the perceptions that people have regarding dominant function use and requires the participants to prioritize these perceptions that they see in the individual.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^elaborate? (request)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Logos - I think you are the most rational INTj here, but I don't seem to think that necessarily makes you a Ti subtype. You are always able to hypothesise 'if...', as well as argue things for the sake of argument, and I remember you having good examples for your reductio ad absurdums. You said once that saying 'let's say just for the sake of argument' was pointless - I imagine you to be unsinkable in your logic, because you can always claim not to hold the position you are arguing for. I find your posts very easy to understand - in fact, they are rather like catnip to me. They see very eloquent and efficient, like good poetry!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+ something... perhaps +1

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    ^elaborate? (request)
    Sure.

Not everyone necessarily sees the same traits (functions, quadra values, etc.) within an individual, and there are different traits within the individual that are easier for some people to see than others. If they are all coming to the same conclusion regarding an individual's type or if they accept the conclusion reached as valid (i.e. Logos is an LII), then we can say that multiple people reached the same conclusion through a variety of methods. But we cannot say for certain what elements they see more prominently than others or how they reached that conclusion. If we were to take that conclusion reached and say that it is no longer valid or possible, then people must look for the second best choice. It is when people reassess these traits in relation to the individual that they prioritize them in the process of deciding what are the most defining characteristics of the individual: Is it the Ti + Ne? Is it just leading Ti? Is it being Alpha? Is it being an NT? In essence, you are shaking up the conclusion to determine the hierarchy in which these traits exist in relation to the individual.

Now even in this case, not everyone offered an explanation as to why that type would be the second best guess, but in some ways it can be assumed by how the second type differs in relation to the known or constant type.

If I already knew or strongly suspected my type, but created a What's My Type (Logos Edition) thread, chances are I would only receive more reaffirmations of my LII-ness. (No really, if you read most of those threads, posters just kind of regurgitate the person's original type back at them.) But if I remove that option, then I can learn what traits people can see in me most predominantly than other traits.
    Johari Box

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm.. yes, actually now that i think about it i might pick ISTj before ENTp as well. Edit: actually, scratch that. My perceptions of you have not much to do with your writing style but in what you choose to focus on as well as that fateful day when you first posted pictures where you could clearly see your face and posture and.. clothing choice. Since then I'd thought you struck me as an ENTp, but I am not saying that is what you strike me as overall now. I suspect all others here see your writing style and that's it, that's why I thought I should mention my impressions and their sources.
    Last edited by Ms. Kensington; 01-30-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you aren't LII, this question is specious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII > ILE > LSI
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

LII OR anything else = 1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see you spitting out a lot of , so i suppose i'd say INTj, ENTp. maybe ISTj or ENTj, but this seems extremely far off.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei