0 Thread(s)

Default mustachio

SLE? Or ELS? Who knows?

mustachio, what type are you?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, why are you now IEI? I thought you a) said you were an SLE and b) were an SLE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i've been thinking about it and i think i may have been going through a phase and that i'm now glad to be sure that i'm SLE again. :/
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^but you seem confused...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, it's the whole V-day thing that's confusing me. except for xmas, it's the only time of the year when i'm thinking about others more than i'm thinking about myself. damn v-day! it's so much pressure and expectations!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mustachio View Post
    yeah, it's the whole V-day thing that's confusing me. except for xmas, it's the only time of the year when i'm thinking about others more than i'm thinking about myself. damn v-day! it's so much pressure and expectations!
    who's your woman? and what exactly are you so worried about? v day is simple to most women. you just have to find a card that expresses where things are at and get her a single red rose. done. less is more. if you can't find a good card, make one yourself.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    who's your woman? and what exactly are you so worried about? v day is simple to most women. you just have to find a card that expresses where things are at and get her a single red rose. done. less is more. if you can't find a good card, make one yourself.
    thank you Sunshine but this is starting to sound like a UDP thread. i'm not asking for advice, i just get the jitters every February that's all!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you Sunshine but this is starting to sound like a UDP thread. i'm not asking for advice, i just get the jitters every February that's all!
    hahaha

the jitters....

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to answer you question i don't have a woman but i'm trying to woo one at the moment. the pressures of v-day are not helping although i think i'm on the right track.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you laughing at me?
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you laughing at me?
    no not at all. i just think it's funny how men stress about valentines day and the like. you cool man. :-)

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to answer you question i don't have a woman but i'm trying to woo one at the moment. the pressures of v-day are not helping although i think i'm on the right track.
    ahhhh do tell....so this is a new relationship? v day is a lot of pressure when it's a new relationship for sure.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mustachio, full credit to you for being what type you are (IEI or SLE; I see no reason to doubt either), but how can you possibly think you are what you value and are bad at? I don't understand how you can think you are your dual as well as your dual's dual. It makes no sense to me. I would've never entertained the concept of my being an IEI. I doubt Herzy would. Or Gilly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    mustachio, full credit to you for being what type you are (IEI or SLE; I see no reason to doubt either), but how can you possibly think you are what you value and are bad at? I don't understand how you can think you are your dual as well as your dual's dual. It makes no sense to me. I would've never entertained the concept of my being an IEI. I doubt Herzy would. Or Gilly.
    or maybe he is not much worse at the thing he is "bad at" and not much better at the thing he is "good at" - things aren't so black and white (wait a sec... ...)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've been thinking hard about this and i've finally solved the enigma surrounding my type.
    i am two types at once. i know it sounds crazy but bare with me now. i am absolutely positive now that i am both SLE and IEI. i hold within my loins the perfect type: SLE-IEI. yes, i am a supreme being, the perfect Beta. i am my dual's dual and at the same time i am my dual. my superior abilities will someday permit me to become pregnant by myself. i will give birth by the miracle of anal ejaculation. my child will stink of poo and it will be oh so vainglorious. and i shalll name her Ezra. i hope this was helpful to you my dear Ezra. you are my inspiration.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    ahhhh do tell....so this is a new relationship? v day is a lot of pressure when it's a new relationship for sure.
    it's so new that i can't exactly call it a relationship.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    that's 'cos you are well weathered (in know you will like that word as an I(S)TJ i know, who is of the same type as you, did) in socionics.
    It's a good word. It's a good word to be known by too. But I haven't had quite enough worldly experience to be 'weathered'.

i've been thinking hard about this and i've finally solved the enigma surrounding my type.
    i am two types at once. i know it sounds crazy but bare with me now. i am absolutely positive now that i am both SLE and IEI. i hold within my loins the perfect type: SLE-IEI. yes, i am a supreme being, the perfect Beta. i am my dual's dual and at the same time i am my dual. my superior abilities will someday permit me to become pregnant by myself. i will give birth by the miracle of anal ejaculation. my child will stink of poo and it will be oh so vainglorious. and i shalll name her Ezra. i hope this was helpful to you my dear Ezra. you are my inspiration.

I think someone's getting a bit arrogant thinking they're adept at functions they simply value... (i.e. Super-Id functions)

And dee, for fuck's sake, write in one post. Not five or six.