((This is not well written, and it is incomplete. More later.))

Speaking with someone about Fe, this came up:

I want to better understand the difference between beta Fe and Alpha Fe rather than Alpha Fe is being loud and obnoxious and Beta Fe is just all over pleasing to see. Also, were you saying that ISTj's are partial to Beta Fe or both types overall. I say this because my best friend is that ISTj, and I am 99% sure he likes me because of the Fe I always give him, among more wholesome things such as trustworthiness and respect.
There are occurrences where this happens and it really baffles me. Today I was seeing an ISTj, who was even being "outgoing", but just talking pleasantries here and there to everyone she knows. She knows a lot of people. But it was all so....... superficial? She does this often, and yet it is like meaningless conversation. I do not understand how she values it so much.

She asks you how your day went, but when she does it, it is often either a pleasantry to try to seem nice, a question to find out more information from you (and ask more questions...), or something along these lines. Whenever you ask her these things it is "oh I'm doing fine".

It is a very interesting look at Fe/Ti. Because the answer and response scheme is totally based off of emotional value, in this case anyways.