Thread: ESIs as artists/Artistic ISFjs

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESIs as artists/Artistic ISFjs

i read something about ISFjs potentially being artistic. Can you give examples of an ISFj you know or if you are an ISFj, how you view art?

At the same time, i have not really encountered an artistic ESFp. If you have any examples of artistic ESFps I would welcome that too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    i read something about ISFjs potentially being artistic. Can you give examples of an ISFj you know or if you are an ISFj, how you view art?
    Well, I used to draw a lot and write stories when I was a kid. Later I learned to play keyboards (tried at least) and composed music. I view art primary as an expression of personality and the present emotional stage.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ISFj mother enjoys home re-decorating/DIY as an occasional hobby; she's also had a lot of work done to the back garden in a way that could be described as artistic. Almost like she's artistic with respect to the aesthetics of the environment around her. If that makes sense.

I also work with an ISFj who apparently has some good artistic talent, but I lack any further details on that I'm afraid.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to draw lots of shit as a kid. Then I realized I sucked at it =D (and yes, it's a skill)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    My ISFj mother enjoys home re-decorating/DIY as an occasional hobby; she's also had a lot of work done to the back garden in a way that could be described as artistic. Almost like she's artistic with respect to the aesthetics of the environment around her. If that makes sense.
    Many ISFj females are into in, my mother is like that too. And I know a ISFj girl who is a gardener.

I didn't mention what I was drawing - for the most part cars, women and violence (fighting, shooting - the stuff you can see in action movies).