View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    He is liked by some sure, but he is not considered likeable on a global scale. This is an obvious fact.

Sex appeal is mostly related to physical appeal and resources and has little to do with ethics necessarily.

You stated SLE behaves differently and has a different effect on people. How then, in your opinion?
    I was already alluding to it: in an environment that promotes competition and aggression, people remember him as being gentler in his approach, while still aggressive and competitive.

Sex appeal as described for Donald involves having a good handle on ethics.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I was already alluding to it: in an environment that promotes competition and aggression, people remember him as being gentler in his approach, while still aggressive and competitive.
    In my real life experience this does not characterize SEE, who are very confident when it comes to other people and thus can in fact be very competitive and aggressive and confident in their approach. See: Napoleon who you used as your image characterization for him. What you are now saying, “soft, gentle”, etc, contradicts this. Perhaps the work of Fe HA, wanting to be likeable still?

Sex appeal as described for Donald involves having a good handle on ethics.
    Quote it then.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my real life experience this does not characterize SEE, who are very confident when it comes to other people and thus can in fact be very competitive and aggressive and confident in their approach. See: Napoleon who you used as your image characterization for him. What you are now saying, “soft, gentle”, etc, contradicts this. Perhaps the work of Fe HA, wanting to be likeable still?
    This is what I said:
    Aggressive + competitive while gentle with people at the same time = SEE

How you think this is me saying that SEE isn't competitive or aggressive doesn't make any sense. Just read my post lol.

Quote it then.
    I did. Stop being so damn lazy and read the fucking thing.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is what I said:
    Aggressive + competitive while gentle with people at the same time = SEE

How you think this is me saying that SEE isn't competitive or aggressive doesn't make any sense. Just read my post lol.

I did. Stop being so damn lazy and read the fucking thing.
    You did not quote anything that connected what you needed to, which was sex appeal to ethics appeal in Trumps case.

I am saying SEE is not gentle with people in the specific way that you are characterizing it. Napoleon did not have that same gentler approach with people, his attitude was very different and far more straightforward. Being softer to be more likeable in a competitive environment is more characteristic of Fe HA than Fi creative.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You did not quote anything that connected what you needed to, which was sex appeal to ethics appeal in Trumps case.

I am saying SEE is not gentle with people in the specific way that you are characterizing it. Napoleon did not have that same gentler approach with people, his attitude was very different and far more straightforward. Being softer to be more likeable is more characteristic of Fe HA than Fi creative.
    "Being softer to be more likable"
    This is a misrepresentation of what I said. You are straw manning me. It should be obvious that Donald doesn't care about being "likable" in the way you put it. He does not have Fe HA, instead he makes a mockery out of the valued Fe in society and in others as is typical of the Demonstrative.

As for the sex appeal of the SEE involving ethics... This does not need to be proven as it is too obvious. The connection to Trump is exactly that which I've been explaining: the jock who is more gentle with his peers. None of this takes away from the aggression and I NEVER claimed otherwise.

This conversation is becoming very tedious. I have made my case and I have no interest in convincing you. SEE for Donald has been explained to death and back again and I will not be adding anything new to the overall conversation on this topic. My focus was on connecting the archetypes of the SEE to Donald Trump and I did so successfully.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Being softer to be more likable"
    This is a misrepresentation of what I said. You are straw manning me. It should be obvious that Donald doesn't care about being "likable" in the way you put it.
    Regardless, SEE does not use this “softer” approach with others. Demonstrative Fe / creative Fi gives the SEE the characteristic of being naturally moral and dignified without the SEE having to compromise on their aggressive, competitive image.

What you believe is obvious, is not apparently. Not to me, or to everyone else on this site who also typed him SLE.

Furthermore, the Hidden Agenda is not called HIDDEN for no reason.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)