View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    For some reason, they are confusing "moral" with Fi lol

@Aylen , I noticed you eventually came to the right conclusion. You're off on yourself, so it's affecting how long it takes you to come to the right conclusion. It's actually a pretty common way to be off though.
    Welcome back Jeremy. lol

I am not sure if calling me "off on yourself" is a good way to approach me after such a long absence but whatever. If you want to explain that you can but I always thought he was SEE.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I used to type Trump SLE, lol.

It's really kind of amazing how simplistic can people think with their little theories.
    :x

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Like what?

What does your belief that Trump is SLE say about you? Maybe that can be used as a guideline.
    if I view myself as gamma and choose to view the axioms of socionics such that it pays homage to inner certainty that Trump is other, and socionics has carved out an image of that other with great fidelity, called SLE, then it points to an inner framework of values and perceptions and thoughts that hold together in a roughly self contained and consistent way. Trump as SLE matches lifelong experience with SLE before ever experiencing Trump, SLE is just how I understand what Trump is because I've seen him before. Calling him SEE would be calling him something incongruent and at odds with who I am because I understand SEE as something entirely different--and this is an understanding that precedes and supercedes socionics. if Trump is SEE socionics loses all meaning or it means I'm actually mistyped as a gamma and really a beta. Either way the relationships would hold the label would be shifted. The point is the relationship is really all that matters anyway so I don't really care what people call Trump as long as its out there, because I can do the math from there on basically everything they say

if someone else's "other" is SEE then I can make a similar inference with the result pointing to their base values perceptions and thoughts. beta wanting to "give up" Trump is just a reflection of how they process the world in time as events unfold

a good example of this will be now that Trump is SEE, will singularity continue to defend him and his policies? probably not

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @Bertrand you could also apply this two type system to those who think I'm EIE and those who say IEE, same idea
    You seem poster child Ne to me, as in it's valued and strong, so I like the IEE typing.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back Jeremy. lol

I am not sure if calling me "off on yourself" is a good way to approach me after such a long absence but whatever. If you want to explain that you can but I always thought he was SEE.
    Well, I scanned the posts at 5AM. Some kinda impression of "now that I think about it, and lemme try and point to why."

ESI. Throwing off your clear ability to distinguish between constructivist and emotivist. Posts are typically Defense -> Delogicfying others. Both social contact functions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    if I view myself as gamma and choose to view the axioms of socionics such that it pays homage to inner certainty that Trump is other, and socionics has carved out an image of that other with great fidelity, called SLE then it points to an inner framework of values and perceptions and thoughts that hold together in a roughly self contained and consistent way. Trump as SLE matches lifelong experience with SLE before ever experiencing Trump, SLE is just how I understand what Trump is because I've seen him before. Calling him SEE would be calling him something incongruent and at odds with who I am because I understand SEE as something entirely different

if someone else's "other" is SEE then I can make a similar inference with the result pointing to their base values perceptions and thoughts. beta wanting to "give up" Trump is just a reflection of how they process the world in time as events unfold
    Wut.

Lol jk

That's Ne -> Ti.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not even difficult to tell he's SEE.

If you think he's SLE, your entire perception of Socionics is off.
    who the fuck r u

I used to type Trump SLE, lol.

It's really kind of amazing how simplistic can people think with their little theories.
    Yeah, I agree that you're simplistic.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wut.

Lol jk

That's Ne -> Ti.
    Maybe on the surface. But I think he is ILI going by personal interaction.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

if I view myself as gamma and choose to view the axioms of socionics such that it pays homage to inner certainty that Trump is other, and socionics has carved out an image of that other with great fidelity, called SLE then it points to an inner framework of values and perceptions and thoughts that hold together in a roughly self contained and consistent way

if someone else's "other" is SEE then I can make a similar inference with the result pointing to their base values perceptions and thoughts
    Ok, I see. So do you believe I am typing him SEE because I cannot fathom an SLE being such an idiot that he admits he is just a whiner and shows his weaknesses at every turn? Those are not the only reason I type him SEE. I watched him for months and reached that conclusion based on many things, some I posted in this thread.

YWIMW

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do people think Fi is anyway? That whole description of SEEs using people and throwing them away when they aren't useful anymore sounds extremely negative and biased, like someone got burned that way and now they believe that's the way they operate or something. It's just not true. In my experience, SEEs are a lot more conscientious, where SLEs are a lot more contentious. And I get it, people don't agree on this, but I'm not sure why it needs to be stated, unless people are looking at descriptions at face value and saying "Yeah, that sounds like Trump, so that must be his type"...Okay, but I don't see much value in doing that.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well, I scanned the posts at 5AM. Some kinda impression of "now that I think about it, and lemme try and point to why."

ESI. Throwing off your clear ability to distinguish between constructivist and emotivist. Posts are typically Defense -> Delogicfying others. Both social contact functions.
    So I am ESI now? Bert and I are identicals.

Ok, I guess you forget our previous interactions where you hammered me about my beta Fe. Are you still EII? Did you find Jesus while you were away?

Edit: I just realized you were probably already drunk when you scanned the posts since you obviously confused me for someone else.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-01-2017 at 04:34 AM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok, I see. So do you believe I am typing him SEE because I cannot fathom an SLE being such an idiot that he admits he is just a whiner and shows his weaknesses at every turn? Those are not the only reason I type him SEE. I watched him for months and reached that conclusion based on many things, some I posted in this thread.
    yup and everyone else does that too, the results pointing back to TIM because TIM influences not just how you perceive/judge Trump but also how you understand socionics. the two stand in a dynamic relationship to one another

also if we're going by gulenko, who seems to be the flag bearer for a lot of this, and staying consistent with my own, as stated in the prior paragraph, idea--I am EIE

I don't have a problem with any of that

but I do rather like thinking of gamma as the good guys and me as ILI, saying Trump is SEE and I'm EIE is ok though too, it will really confuse people though who read my old posts (for maximum consistency this would make you ESI under the "new rules"

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I actually don't see Trump as being very harsh, even Madonna comes across as being more "sharp" and harsh. I mean look at those interviews, there's not a thing that's harsh about him. Even when he's being harsh, he softens it by saying some compliments before or after he says them, like "I love them, I have great respect for them, but..." "They're great people". He's only harsh and offensive in his campaign rhetorics. Or the "grab em by the pussy" thing, which was not meant to be public.

Again, the whole point is NOT harshness, but you're bringing to that direction, anyway...
    Harshness is one factor among many. As for the behavior you have described, it is not contrary to SLEs I've known behavior wise. You have just provided great evidence for his HA IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    who the fuck r u
    Jeremy, but you can call me Daddy, hot stuff. ;x

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You seem poster child Ne to me, as in it's valued and strong, so I like the IEE typing.
    (Aweh why so cute <3) See, you are in the one camp Ask Abbie about the other

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I am ESI now? Bert and I are identicals.

Ok, I guess you forget our previous interactions where you hammered me about my beta Fe. Are you still EII? Did you find Jesus while you were away?
    Idk I don't remember lol

Yes... BOW TO YOUR LOARD AND SAVIOR!!!!!

Check it out. You're picking up on him being an emotivist, but since you are calling a constructivist an emotivist, you aren't able to "one-line" be like "...trumps an emotivist..."

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who the fuck r u

Yeah, I agree that you're simplistic.
    I agree that you're as offensive as Trump. I wasn't even talking to you, dipshit.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh-ohhh. /protection mode: on/

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Aweh why so cute <3) See, you are in the one camp Ask Abbie about the other
    Abbie seems like she has a very nice camp :x

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree that you're as offensive as Trump. I wasn't even talking to you, dipshit.
    singularity's adverse relationship to the truth showing up once again. note: when you stop finding the truth offensive, and rather recognize it as help, you'll stop finding SEEs as offensive as SLEs and then understand the difference between the two. You're basically saying Trump is an asshole and you define assholes as SEEs without any sort of nuance or understanding as to the underlying dynamics

so as far as you can tell anyone who is mean to you is SEE and that includes potential SLEs who rub you the wrong way. I have a feeling if you actually got in a room with Trump you guys would love eachother and then what would your brain think? The bottom line is your judgement of Trump as badguy is based solely on the shifting political winds but you can't comprehend that your judgement might be so ridiculously skewed and contingent, thus you have to say Trump is SEE rather than concede that SLEs might not make good political decisions or imply that beta is responsible for anything less than the absolute best in the world in ridiculously straightforward obtuse terms

im sure in typical low d ti form theres a very straightforward 1 to 1 correlation between Trump being SEE and Trump now being open for criticism, because the underlying impetus for it all has always been the blame game and how it reflects on beta and by extension oneself (as soon as any blame is admitted its piled on to account for the sins of as many people as possible--hence the absolute refusal to give an inch). socionics just adds a meta-edge to the whole thing, unfortunately it falls short of real self awareness

strat goes into all this, its just about leading people into the monestary, in this case its SEE'dom and Trump is about to get scapegoated. its actually quite delicious to see beta eat their own, because its the fate that awaits you at the end of this all too. As Jesus said "live by the sword, die by the sword", so by all means call him a SEE, one day you'll be ESI too
    Last edited by Bertrand; 05-31-2017 at 09:42 PM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, I was just replying. And I'm not as offensive as Trump, if you saw me in real life you would not even think to compare. I just joke around sometimes. Something you seem incapable of, along with correctly typing people and thinking.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This thread is serving it!!! Awoooo

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, note taken.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Abbie seems like she has a very nice camp :x
    The shook-ing goes on!!! Well you can go there at all times. If you think I'm EIE --> my typing thread is ready, and I like attention.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

yup and everyone else does that too, the results pointing back to TIM because TIM influences not just how you perceive/judge Trump but also how you understand socionics. the two stand in a dynamic relationship to one another

also if we're going by gulenko, who seems to be the flag bearer for a lot of this, and staying consistent with my own, as stated in the prior paragraph, idea--I am EIE

I don't have a problem with any of that

but I do rather like thinking of gamma as the good guys and me as ILI, saying Trump is SEE and I'm EIE is ok though too, it will really confuse people though who read my old posts (for maximum consistency this would make you ESI under the "new rules"
    I don't follow Gulenko. The first time I heard he was typing Trump SEE was from singularity here a couple days ago so his typing might be recent. Jeremy doesn't know what he is talking about so I dismiss his opinions, on my type, and just about everything else, on principle. He probably ran away from here to find a new guru so he could come back and share his infallible Te with us all.

I don't follow any gurus on this stuff. I use intuition and experience. I have considered you might be a Beta in disguise. It was a fleeting thought. lol

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LOL, note taken.
    Handling so cold af, Mister Freeze gets jealous

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it's kind of amazing how people are saying that Trump can't be F because he's too mean and harsh, and how he's douchey because he's being mock-positive and insincere, and handjob is doing exactly THAT.

What a load of crap this whole thing is, lol.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Idk I don't remember lol

Yes... BOW TO YOUR LOARD AND SAVIOR!!!!!

Check it out. You're picking up on him being an emotivist, but since you are calling a constructivist an emotivist, you aren't able to "one-line" be like "...trumps an emotivist..."
    Shush Jeremy. I pick up on a lot of things using intuition and we have had this conversation before except you rambled on about my Fe forever and tried to mimic me with it. lol We can battle type each other another day. Let's focus on The Donald here, not your interpretation of how I am using the dichotomies, that may or may not make any difference since they are vague and do not always match up with reality.

Edit: Drunk posting like this Jer is seriously bad for your forum mental health. You lose all credibility, not that you ever had any.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-01-2017 at 04:38 AM.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

LOL, note taken.

Stay away from him. He is broke so sugar will never proceed the word "daddy".

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Loard and savior

Trump tweeting style confirmed, he's among us

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it's kind of amazing how people are saying that Trump can't be F because he's too mean and harsh, and how he's douchey because he's being mock-positive and insincere, and handjob is doing exactly THAT.

What a load of crap this whole thing is, lol.
    You really do just ignore everything you read and only go off your own Ti, don't you?
    I am NOTHING like Trump in real life. Ask people I've voice chatted with, like Aylen, Starfall, niffer, herzy, cpig, brad, etc, They will all say the same. I push buttons, especially towards people I don't like or think deserve it. But I am nothing like Trump.

Now move on.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Trump isn't an ethical type, because he doesn't seem to be AWARE of his emotional/ethical impact on people when it comes to the public's and personal values. Like he seems pretty clumsy.
    I can also ignore these things, but I am pretty much aware of what I am doing. Like how I look/ impact others in an ethical way.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Stay away from him. He is broke so sugar will never proceed the word "daddy".
    Free burns by Aylen!! Now that is Trump's dual! EUREKAAAAA

Jk I stick with SEE, you thought

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    emotional/ethical impact on people when it comes to the public's and personal values.
    That's literally his entire strategy. I was fooling around earlier with the wall scenario but that's a good example to be applied here.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Free burns by Aylen!! Now that is Trump's dual! EUREKAAAAA

Jk I stick with SEE, you thought

I do think Trump is SEE but I don't see why it has to divide people. It is just an opinion so I am not changing mine on anyone here just based on their typing of Trump.

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I do think Trump is SEE but I don't see why it has to divide people. It is just an opinion so I am not changing mine on anyone here just based on their typing of Trump.
    Hm... also a good approach, actually. Spongebob approved, he would think that this is nice.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's literally his entire strategy. I was fooling around earlier with the wall scenario but that's a good example to be applied here.
    I feel like if he was any good with this he would be taking things in a direction that improved emotions not destroyed them like godzilla. setting aside his "base" look at what he's doing to the other 50% of the country. SEEs find a way to make things work on that level for everyone or almost everyone, because they're good at it and sensitive to it--that's what defines skill in that area--to bring people together on the basis emotions that can unite. Trump plays to the emotions of his base, a SEE would make it their mission to bridge that gap. At the base of Trump is a Ti logic not a Fi ethic. To him its entirely appropriate to leave half the population (or more, maybe all of it if he's a traitor to russia, etc) out in the rain. SEEs don't think like that at all

basically, you're confusing the fact that he realizes as a Ti calculation that his base is retarded and he panders to them with vapid platitudes that he somehow is a master of Fi, when Fi realizes that entire base calculation is monstrous

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like if he was any good with this he would be taking things in a direction that improved emotions not destroyed them like godzilla. setting aside his "base" look at what he's doing to the other 50% of the country. SEEs find a way to make things work on that level for everyone or almost everyone, because they're good at it and sensitive to it--that's what defines skill in that area--to bring people together on the basis emotions that can unite. Trump plays to the emotions of his base, a SEE would make it their mission to bridge that gap. At the base of Trump is a Ti logic not a Fi ethic. To him its entirely appropriate to leave half the population (or more, maybe all of it if he's a traitor to russia, etc) out in the rain. SEEs don't think like that at all

basically, you're confusing the fact that he realizes as a Ti calculation that his base is retarded and he panders to them with vapid platitudes that he somehow is a master of Fi, when Fi realizes that entire base calculation is monstrous
    need to metabolize this

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is not good at it. He just makes a fool of himself.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    I think Trump isn't an ethical type, because he doesn't seem to be AWARE of his emotional/ethical impact on people when it comes to the public's and personal values. Like he seems pretty clumsy.
    I can also ignore these things, but I am pretty much aware of what I am doing. Like how I look/ impact others in an ethical way.
    Exactly, he's like a bull in a china shop - he's way too clumsy, stilted, unnatural and unaware of his emotional impact for SEE. It's not about being offensive, it's how he goes about it.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast