Thread: if you think im LII

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default if you think im LII

amongst the phaedrus/hitta babble in the other thread and the race to populate that thread with "X is on your ignore list Y is on your ignore list X is on...", there were a smattering of people who said Ne-LII. actually looking over it there were two people who said that in that particular thread, but it's something that i've been hearing increasingly.

so, if you think i'm LII, make your case here (or on wikisocion, if preferred). i would like to invite any members of socionix still on this board to offer their arguments, but also to follow up on them if they do.

the purpose of this thread, for anyone that might be wondering, is this: i genuinely want to understand why the people at socionix, and the people who think i'm LII (i think they're all crossovers, but i'm not sure) think what they do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i'm going to make a really, really weak case here.. I think you could either be INTj or ESTj. I remember reading on this forum somewhere where on some meet you were explaining how you had some idea that reality can be viewed as having some hidden geometric pattern to it. Si can also be like specific,just a rough example like if I do this at this particular time with this particular measurement, with this particular element, with this particular etc., it is more direct to the senses, harmony of movement and such. Like for example, Si will want to use a specific soft item to get a result, but may have trouble figuring how to get a better result without previous practical knowledge. Ne will deal more with alternative items that stem from the theory of why it could be used to get the result with a different item that is not particularly visible at the time. it matches up wih your idea. Like their are certain pressure points that reveal a hidden shape. That is Si sort of imagination fueled by Ne. If you are INTp - well I can't really make a case for that because I'm not conscious Ni or of how Ni works. All I know is that it is vague and prepares for events that could be developing on the whole. It's not in my conscious blocks so that is just a rusty idea of what it is. Even if I read it written by someone who knows Ni particularly well and I read it, it won't click at all in my head. That is the consequence of 'quasi-identical' relations I suppose. Either you could be INTj with an idea ahead of your time, or an ESTj who particularly uses Ne a lot or also with an idea ahead of its time. Alpha or Delta. If you need clarification I'd be glad to oblige.
    Last edited by lkjhgfdsa; 01-23-2008 at 12:27 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Different definitions of IM Elements --> Different systems --> Different typings of people.

That's really all there is to it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Different definitions of IM Elements --> Different systems --> Different typings of people.

That's really all there is to it.
    to varying extents. for example, hitta's system is much much more different than ashton's. on ashton's, there is a lot of bullshit but there is also some common ground. and to some extent it doesn't have to do with his definitions, because he doesn't know how to apply them.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkjhgfdsa View Post
    Well i'm going to make a really, really weak case here.. I think you could either be INTj or ESTj. I remember reading on this forum somewhere where on some meet you were explaining how you had some idea that reality can be viewed as having some hidden geometric pattern to it.
    i understand where you could misinterpret that based on the given description. hotelambush made that comment, actually as defense of my being ILI because he heard the entire thing.

basically the idea with that is that the universe resembles a sphere. this is not so much because it actually is spherical for any reason other than it seems convenient to visualize it as a sphere; it would make equally as much sense to visualize it as a toroidal figure with inner radius = outer radius, except that such a figure contains no 3-dimensional volume, so it's impossible to visualize in a physical 3-space (which is of course not what the universe is).

actually, the sphere is kind of arbitrary. more important about it is the idea that the universe contains an infinite volume within an finite space, beyond which (actually to be technical on the virtual border) lies my own twisted concept of divinity, which is essentially the unknowable within the reason for existence.

i know this makes no sense. let me assure you that it made just as little sense when i gave this description in the new york conference.

Si can also be like specific,just a rough example like if I do this at this particular time with this particular measurement, with this particular element, with this particular etc., it is more direct to the senses, harmony of movement and such. Like for example, Si will want to use a specific soft item to get a result, but may have trouble figuring how to get a better result without previous practical knowledge. Ne will deal more with alternative items that stem from the theory of why it could be used to get the result with a different item that is not particularly visible at the time. it matches up wih your idea. Like their are certain pressure points that reveal a hidden shape. That is Si sort of imagination fueled by Ne. If you are INTp - well I can't really make a case for that because I'm not conscious Ni or of how Ni works. All I know is that it is vague and prepares for events that could be developing on the whole. It's not in my conscious blocks so that is just a rusty idea of what it is. Even if I read it written by someone who knows Ni particularly well and I read it, it won't click at all in my head. That is the consequence of 'quasi-identical' relations I suppose. Either you could be INTj with an idea ahead of your time, or an ESTj who particularly uses Ne a lot or also with an idea ahead of its time. Alpha or Delta. If you need clarification I'd be glad to oblige.

read the above and tell me whether you still think this applies, because i really don't understand where you're saying that a reference to a "geometric shape" even has to do with anything. especially how it would point to Si.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    read the above and tell me whether you still think this applies, because i really don't understand where you're saying that a reference to a "geometric shape" even has to do with anything. especially how it would point to Si.
    Well to calculate optimal comfort between shapes that our perceptions give for us to work with, for Si being familiar with the geometry not necessarily at a school level but at the instinctual level that Si gives. Also sorry I assumed too much apparently, because I've had a similar idea about pressure points and hidden geometry, so I took the leap with out looking at the consequences. Sorry. What you've written is indeed way more different now that you explained it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i still don't have a clue what this Si thing is about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure what you mean? Well the hidden geometric shape is what I was attributing to Ne, not Si. The Si was noticing specifics. If you're confused about the hidden shape it's because it has something to do with applying certain amounts of force to objects that would create dimensional portals for gathering energy. It's something called hyperdimensional physics. It's not mainstream.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari