Thread: -

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 02:14 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. Did you think this up yourself, just "on the fly", or are you basing this on something that already existed?

static: "stop, stop, let's think for a second" - looks or thinks at/about the judgements/ideas or present factual ourtside without the blurr of own personal judgements and oppinions on how the person likes it or thinks it fits a system/regimen/regularity of a sort perfectly
    dynamic: looks or thinks at/about the processes constantly
    I'm curious about this: are you Static or Dynamic according to this description...?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: on elements and model a for discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    *warning* bullshit ahead
    <3

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man I'm telling you, you're wasting your time. Learn more about the functions; I haven't stopped yet.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're still wasting your time. UNDERSTAND THE FUNCTIONS BEFORE YOU TRY TO DO ANYTHING ELSE. You're still talking about clubs here and you can't seem to get away from these inane vagueries, so you clearly haven't gotten far enough into the basic theory to be touting your own stuff. I'm telling you man, you need to go back to the drawing board.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm trying to give you some fucking advice. Hardly anyone here at all understands the functions well in terms of IM elements, and most of us have been here longer than you.

That's all.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh; functions are still relative bull-shit concepts compared to clubs... Clubs are more or less directly perceivable, whereas functions... well, we say types consist of functions, but is a function ever seen in isolation..? Gulenko's findings that one form of Ne (Ne+) is so much different from another (Ne-) that the two are directly antagonistic illustrates how weak a construct a function really is. By thinking in terms of types, clubs and quadras one can avoid a lot of mistakes. So instead of advising people to focus on functions foremost, it would be better to advise them to see types first, then clubs and quadras, and to see functions as the theoretical abstraction that ends up making sense of things when seen as part of the bigger picture.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're silly. Socionics itself as a theory is inseperable from Ti.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh cut the crap, I never pretend to know anything that anybody else doesn't. All the information is out there for everyone to read. You just have to learn how to apply it.

Ti as an information aspect encompasses the entire theoretical structure of Socionics. If you really need me to explain why in detail I will gladly do so, but I'd rather avoid such a post if you can come to your own conclusions. For starters, I will tell you to think about the words "static relationships between concepts."

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you want me to explain or not?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Dee; 01-22-2008 at 04:53 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    no thanks, i know them well enough already.
    Apparently.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Editor's Note: The Adabal-a is traditionally believed to be the memoirs of Morihaus, consort to Alessia the Slave Queen. While this cannot be historically verified, the Adabal-a is certainly among the oldest written accounts to come down to us from the early First Era. Pelinal's Death

And in the blood-floored throne room of White-Gold, the severed head of Pelinal spoke to the winged-bull, Morihaus, demigod lover of Al-Esh, saying, "Our enemies have undone me, and spread my body into hiding. In mockery of divine purpose, the Ayleids cut me into eighths, for they are obsessed with this number."
    And Morihaus, confused, snorted through his ring, saying, "Your crusades went beyond her counsel, Whitestrake, but I am a bull, and therefore reckless in my wit. I think I would go and gore our prisoners if you had left any alive. You are blood-made-glorious, uncle, and will come again, as fox animal or light. Cyrod is still ours."
    Then Pelinal spoke again for the last time: "Beware, Morihaus, beware! With the foresight of death I know now that my foe yet lives, bitter knowledge to take to my grave. Better that I had died believing myself the victor. Although cast beyond the doors of night, he will return. Be vigilant! I can no longer shield the host of Men from Umaril's retribution."
    Alessia's Youth During the Slave-Years

Perrif's original tribe is unknown, but she grew up in Sard, anon Sardarvar Leed, where the Ayleids herded in men from across all the Niben: kothri, nede, al-gemha, men-of-'kreath (though these were later known to be imported from the North), keptu, men-of-ge (who were eventually destroyed when the Flower King Nilichi made great sacrifice to an insect god named [lost]), al-hared, men-of-ket, others; but this was Cyrod, the heart of the imperatum saliache, where men knew no freedom, even to keep family, or choice of name except in secret, and so to their alien masters all of these designations were irrelevant.
    Men were given over to the lifting of stones, and the draining of the fields, and the upkeep of temple and road; or to become art-tortures for strange pleasures, as in the wailing wheels of Vindasel and the gut-gardens of Sercen; and flesh-sculpture, which was everywhere among the slaves of the Ayleids in those days; or, worse, the realms of the Fire King Hadhuul, where the begetting of drugs drawn from the admixture of daedrons into living hosts let one inhale new visions of torment, and children were set aflame for nighttime tiger sport.
    Morihaus Explains Alessia's Names

Then Morihaus said to them: "In your tales you have many names for her: Al-Esh, given to her in awe, that when translated sounds like a redundancy, 'the high high', from which come the more familiar corruptions: Aleshut, Esha, Alessia. You knew her as Paravant, given to her when crowned, 'first of its kind', by which the gods meant a mortal worthy of the majesty that is killing-questing-healing, which is also Paraval, Pevesh, Perrethu, Perrif, and, in my case, for it is what I called her when we were lovers: Paravania."
    "Though she is gone to me, she remains bathed in stars, first Empress, Lady of Heaven, Queen-ut-Cyrod."
    And they considered themselves full-answered, and departed.