Thread: The Hills stars

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Hills stars

You can laugh. I know it's not "cool" to like this show, but it's a guilty pleasure. I didn't see a topic for it yet so...

Lauren Conrad
    Heidi
    Spencer
    Audrina
    Justin Bobby
    Whitney
    Brody

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Hills stars

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    You can laugh. I know it's not "cool" to like this show, but it's a guilty pleasure. I didn't see a topic for it yet so...

Lauren Conrad
    Heidi
    Spencer
    Audrina
    Justin Bobby
    Whitney
    Brody

haha yessss obsessed with this show! ok this is what i think:

Lauren: ISTp
    Heidi: ENFp
    Spencer: ENTp
    Audrina: ENFj
    Justin Bobby: ESTp
    Whitney: ENFp
    Brody: either ISFj or INFj
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren is the one I can't figure out. I always thought INFJ/ISFJ. Justin Bobby is the best

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I were to guess I'd say Lauren is an ENFp-Fi, but I could see other Delta types working possibly. Spencer and Heidi I would say have a Beta ST/NF relationship, maybe ESTp-Se/ENFj or perhaps a Gamma SF/NT relationship. I would say Spencer definitely has Se in the Ego. Audrina I think has Fe in the ego...... IxFp maybe? Justin Bobby seems Ni/Se. Whitney..... ESTj? Brody......hmmmmm that's a tough one, want to say ESFp.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found Heidi more tolerable than Lauren. It's just a show, but I think they chose to make her the 'bad' one from the beginning and ran with it. Lauren always struck me as a strong J type. Justin Bobby seemed ISTP, in my opinoin. Can't wait for the next season!

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    If I were to guess I'd say Lauren is an ENFp-Fi, but I could see other Delta types working possibly. Spencer and Heidi I would say have a Beta ST/NF relationship, maybe ESTp-Se/ENFj or perhaps a Gamma SF/NT relationship. I would say Spencer definitely has Se in the Ego. Audrina I think has Fe in the ego...... IxFp maybe? Justin Bobby seems Ni/Se. Whitney..... ESTj? Brody......hmmmmm that's a tough one, want to say ESFp.
    i dont watch the show but i see enough media to know who some of the people are.

I thought spencer and heidi were ISFj/? and seems like they have a dual relation so im guessing entj for heidi. Audrina i think is INFp. Lauren yeah some Fi type.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren: ESFj most likely but can be ISFp as well
    Heidi: ENFj
    Spencer: ENTj
    Audrina: Beta NF
    Justin Bobby: INTp
    Brody: ESFp or ESTp
    I can't figure out Whitney but Justin Bobby is aewsome and hottt
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think in typing the characters in the hills it is much more difficult than other shows because so much of it is fake and scripted (i can send you guys links if you're interested that point to this). a lot of them are supposed to play different roles like with spencer being the "bad guy" and lauren being the "hero." it would probably be more accurate to look at their interviews rather than the show. my typings were pretty much all based on V.I. and trying to look past the fakeness of it all.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, I don't watch this show but I've heard of it & then I decided to check out some clips of Justin Bobby to see what the hullabaloo was about - AHAHA ... what a douchebag. Same goes for Spencer and just about everyone else in that cast All I could make out was that he is an IxTp of some sort and him & Audrina really do not belong together

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i in no way try to REALLY type these characters, but i automatically think of types when im watching it so i'll share that...

Lauren i think of as....rational introvert of some kind
    Heidi and Spencer, I think of as Gamma couple for some reason...
    Audrina....is boring...lol
    Justin Bobby, I think IxTp
    Brody, havn't seen much of him really...
    Whitney, ExFx. She's largely a support character...I don't see much of "her", just her giving her opinion and asking Lauren about her problems.

But then again, I don't follow it I just catch it on sometimes
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'll make a little longer post....... feel free to agree or disagree.

Lauren...... I get very Infantile vibes from her. It's like she wants to push for something better but needs someone to help her when she falls. I see Ne in the way she thinks about situations. She dissects them and tries to do whats best for everyone in a very Ne manner. She is thinking about how to improve things. However I don't see her using very much Ti. I feel it's more Fi focused. I think Ep over Ij (in the delta sense) because she is more people seeking and less people avoidant. She is problem avoidant, but not people avoidant really.

Whitney I think is a caregiver, most likely a j. If she isn't then INFj doing caregiving duties is the only thing I can think of.

Heidi, I think ENFj is probable. If not then INFp or some other form of victim. Very Ni avoidant behavior of information, and Ni path viewing.

Spencer I think Se has to be in the ego. He lives and breathes Se. If you watch his eyes they are so focused on the current environment it's rediculous. He also shows bouts of willpower with others all the time. I've seen multiple times when he's tried to power people down. If someone wants to make a good argument for ENTj with an overblown Se hidden agenda I'll listen. Beta ST I think is probable. If not Gamma SF.

Audrina....can't tell whether she's a careful or victim, but seems very IxFp. Seems like someone I would date.

Anyway.....feel free to disagree with everything I said. I like to hear other people's arguments.
    Suomea

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really don't know how anybody can watch any TV these days. It's just so depressing and terribad. Nothing they do ever surprises me. Ever. And they always take my intelligence for granted by stating the obvious and trying to wring out every little bit of boring shitface stuff for emotional effect.

haha sorry to rain on your parade.

My type: The 'I hate TV' type.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's so addictive, I don't care what anyone says. I love it. For the most part, I agree with you but I always thought ISFP for Audrina and ENFJ/ESFJ for Lo Bosworth (I'm inclinded to think ENFJ...if you watch her interaction with Justin Bobby who is most likely ISTP, It's clear conflicting right there..it's funny. And I hate her so it's probobly also likely that's her type). Brody...hmmm....E**P. Lauren is a hard one, I can't come to a conclusion on her.