Thread: Unfinished stuf

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Unfinished stuf

I've noticed that I don't even have a natural tendency to finish things as little as eating. After finishing 9/10 of a burger, I just stop if I'm not starving. This may be a forced interpretation, but have any of you N types ever noticed that you don't finish little things?

I know an ILI girl that takes almost 2 hours to eat a meal because she just stops and thinks for a long time before remembering her food.

Edited for girl's type.
    type #33
    but maybe LSE, and maybe E3w4(p)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's why you have a mana bar, not a rage bar.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that's normal. In america, for some reason, you're a pussy if you can't stuff down that last bit of burger meat down your word hole.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Unfinished stuf

Quote Originally Posted by bibliophile8
    I know an LII girl that takes almost 2 hours to eat a meal because she just stops and thinks for a long time before remembering her food.
    isn't her ILI ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    I know an LII girl that takes almost 2 hours to eat a meal because she just stops and thinks for a long time before remembering her food.
    isn't her ILI ?
    Yeah, shes ILI. My bad typing skills.
    type #33
    but maybe LSE, and maybe E3w4(p)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's why you have a mana bar, not a rage bar.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILIs are pretty bad at noticing what's going on in their environment at the current moment, as I'm sure LIIs are too. IME, I'll go outside to have a cigarette with an ILI and we'll end up talking and they'll forget to smoke their cigarette, or ash it, or even to light it until I bring it up to them to notice it. Kinda cute
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    ILIs are pretty bad at noticing what's going on in their environment at the current moment, as I'm sure LIIs are too. IME, I'll go outside to have a cigarette with an ILI and we'll end up talking and they'll forget to smoke their cigarette, or ash it, or even to light it until I bring it up to them to notice it. Kinda cute
    haha, yeah!
    But maybe they just try to postpone joining the rest of the crowd and they just wanna stand there and chat with you. They make the moment last longer.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it's the process dichotomy (switching between processes or doing things in parallel harder apparently), or intuition maybe
    Yes, I also think it's Process/Result related.

However, it seemed more intuitive to me that the "unfocussed, multitasking" Result types would have a greater inclination to drop tasks half-way because another interesting thing turned up... your view on it is interesting though. Process types, once distracted, might have more difficulty getting back to their task once having dropped them...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    Process types, once distracted, might have more difficulty getting back to their task once having dropped them...
    I'd agree here - if I'm properly distracted from something, it does take me some time (relatively speaking) to get back into it. I can maintain fairly good concentration which survives minor interruptions, but if I'm actually taken away from something I can't get back into it for a while. A good example is at work today and yesterday, during my lunch break I was too busy listening to a couple of other people talking to even eat my lunch. I got my lunch out of my bag, started paying attention to a conversation and forgot all about my lunch.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed that I don't even have a natural tendency to finish things as little as eating. After finishing 9/10 of a burger, I just stop if I'm not starving. This may be a forced interpretation, but have any of you N types ever noticed that you don't finish little things?

I know an ILI girl that takes almost 2 hours to eat a meal because she just stops and thinks for a long time before remembering her food.

Edited for girl's type.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate that! it makes me go crazy when N people will eat everything on their plate except like a spoonful of rice. Just finish it! gahhhh!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp