Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reuben's Type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reuben's Type

I have discovered lately that the sort of person I believe Reuben to be, is not necessarily of the ISTP type. I am not sure what his type is, but I will try to find it in this thread. Any pics of him would be useful.
    fiona

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruben McNew is INFj
    If you disagree I'm afraid you are gay

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

definitely not ST
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone should think that ENFp is clearly the most likely type for Reuben. Any other type is much less likely, and therefore it is a mistake to think that he is another type. If you don't agree with me, you are ... yes ... incompetent.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

humor?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    humor?
    No, of course not. I am totally incompetent in that area. Doesn't everybody know that?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So why would disagreeing with you make someone else incompetent?
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I said that we should think that Reuben is most likely an ENFp, and he is most likely and ENFp, and there is no other type that it is equally reasonable to think that he is.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Because I said that we should think that Reuben is most likely an ENFp, and he is most likely and ENFp, and there is no other type that it is equally reasonable to think that he is.
    do you even remotely realize how subjective this is? sure there possibly is a best fit for McNew's type. but don't you realize how many different facets there are to consider before arriving at it?
    Do you know how many times his type has been discussed on this forum and how much material there is on his type that has already been considered thoroughly before reaching that conclusion?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NF is what he's cited as by most on this forum. If you look at his video he posted once, I think IEE is more likely than EII.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

except that he, himself, goes back and forth between entp and enfp. (though admittedly has stayed as enfp longer most recently)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    from the way he looked in that town walk video i think he is enfp
    You could be right, Dee.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Ruben McNew is INFj
    If you disagree I'm afraid you are gay
    I THINK I LOVE YOU

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice Se (+ Ti) assertion that lacks any functional concept of Ne
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    You could be right, Dee.
    did u just change what i wrote? i said ENTJ.
    Nope

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. It is a rather typical expression of a Te-based perspective.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show me examples. (Something like this perhaps?)
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(btw, if you wanted to find support for this theory, you could find ample support among the Beta ST's over at socionix. They'll tell you allllllllllllll about how the style of assertions you use are "Te".)
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really think that's Te? "He fits into my personal system in this way, and therefore he is this way, and any reasonable person will see it"???? That sounds like Te to you?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    You really think that's Te? "He fits into my personal system in this way, and therefore he is this way, and any reasonable person will see it"???? That sounds like Te to you?
    That's not what I said. First you misinterpret my original words, then you rephrase them in your own words in order to satisfy your personal needs. I talked about estimations of likelihood and what is reasonable to think (indirectly implying that the empirical grounds for believing anything else are insufficient). What quadra and what type(s) do you associate that kind of thinking with?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    No. Phaedrus isn't or or . He's just plain stupid, and that's all there is to it.

(By the way, it's not like Socionix would actually give him the time of day, anyways.)
    There you have a typical example of an -related statement, Joy. Go to the wikisocion page again, and compare them. Do you see the differences between Herzy's statement and mine?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be right, Dee.
    did u just change what i wrote? i said ENFP.
    Nope
    yes! wtf??
    Good, you agree with me. You're probably right, anyways.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    No. Phaedrus isn't or or . He's just plain stupid, and that's all there is to it.

(By the way, it's not like Socionix would actually give him the time of day, anyways.)
    There you have a typical example of an -related statement, Joy. Go to the wikisocion page again, and compare them. Do you see the differences between Herzy's statement and mine?
    I see the difference between creative Se and Se dominance.

Of course, I could be wrong. You could be IEI or some other similar type. It doesn't really matter. I just wanted to point out how your assertion sounded extremely Se + Ti (with unvalued and probably weak Ne) to me.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to point out how your assertion sounded extremely Se + Ti (with unvalued and probably weak Ne) to me.
    And my point was that that is a misinterpretation of yours. It does not in fact sound extremely Se + Ti, and I had hoped that you would realize that if you looked at how the manifestations of those functions are explained and exemplified on the wikisocion or on Rick's site.

Almost none of my statements made on this forum is similar to Herzy's above in a way that is relevant to your functions hypothesis. Don't you notice, for example, our essential differences in relation to the Merry/Serious dichotomy? Don't you see our differences in perspective? Herzy is trying to exclude someone from the group, whereas very few of my statements are expressed from such a perspective but instead from my own perspective as an individual.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone should think that ENFp is clearly the most likely type for Reuben. Any other type is much less likely, and therefore it is a mistake to think that he is another type. If you don't agree with me, you are ... yes ... incompetent.
    Why do you think that he's a ENFp?

And to joy and others there is no real sign of Se + Ti here. He's basically saying "I'm right, you're wrong and that makes you stupid" and every single type probably thinks that about something.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric
    Because I have analyzed his test results and his typical behaviours and attitudes as he describes them, I have analyzed his writing style, I have watched the videos of him where you can see him walk and talk, etc. Why don't you go through all that material for yourself? Most of it, and the discussions relating to it, are probably still available on this forum if you make a search on it.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I have analyzed his test results and his typical behaviours and attitudes as he describes them, I have analyzed his writing style, I have watched the videos of him where you can see him walk and talk, etc. Why don't you go through all that material for yourself? Most of it, and the discussions relating to it, are probably still available on this forum if you make a search on it.
    I was asking for you own interpretation of all the material that made you come up with the conclusion that he's a ENFp.

What about his behaviour and attitude makes you think that he's a ENFp?
    What about his writing style looks ENFp to you?
    What about the videos of him make him seem ENFp?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was asking for you own interpretation of all the material that made you come up with the conclusion that he's a ENFp.

I won't do that. It requires too much work. You see it, if you have a correct understanding of the types and bother to look at the material.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to point out how your assertion sounded extremely Se + Ti (with unvalued and probably weak Ne) to me.
    And my point was that that is a misinterpretation of yours. It does not in fact sound extremely Se + Ti, and I had hoped that you would realize that if you looked at how the manifestations of those functions are explained and exemplified on the wikisocion or on Rick's site.

Almost none of my statements made on this forum is similar to Herzy's above in a way that is relevant to your functions hypothesis. Don't you notice, for example, our essential differences in relation to the Merry/Serious dichotomy? Don't you see our differences in perspective? Herzy is trying to exclude someone from the group, whereas very few of my statements are expressed from such a perspective but instead from my own perspective as an individual.
    k

(We obviously aren't going to reach an agreement, this was clear from the start. I'm not interested in debating with you.)
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(We obviously aren't going to reach an agreement, this was clear from the start. I'm not interested in debating with you.)
    Then be silent ...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post my opinions on things you say whenever I'd like. You may respond or not respond to me whenever you'd like. If you do respond, I may respond or not respond to you whenever I'd like. You may also post your opinions on things I say whenever you'd like, and I may respond or not respond to you whenever I'd like. You may respond or not respond to my response whenever you'd like. See how it works?
    SEE

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't do that. It requires too much work. You see it, if you have a correct understanding of the types and bother to look at the material.
    Not everybody interprets everything the same way. That's why I asked you for your reasoning behind typing him a ENFp. But if you can't be bothered to make a case that's fine.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post my opinions on things you say whenever I'd like. You may respond or not respond to me whenever you'd like. If you do respond, I may respond or not respond to you whenever I'd like. You may also post your opinions on things I say whenever you'd like, and I may respond or not respond to you whenever I'd like. You may respond or not respond to my response whenever you'd like. See how it works?

Don't mind me.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flawless.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's about time.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Flawless.
    That should go on the LIE page at wikisocion...
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what's type related and what's me just being a dork though.
    SEE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast