Thread: Floyd 'pretty boy' mayweather

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Floyd 'pretty boy' mayweather

whether a boxing fan or not, I'm sure most of you are familiar with this man. I've always thought him Se, but after seeing his compassion recently on a reality show, I started thinking Fe.

http://hitterz.files.wordpress.com/floyd_mayweather.jpg
    http://z.about.com/d/realitytv/1/0/Z...Mayweather.jpg

I say ESFp.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah he's fucking blazing fast, but way too cocky for my tastes.

I think he's SEE for the record.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to see my 1.5 year-old thread get bumped. Tbh I'm still not sure on his type. I haven't examined it in a while, but was actually considering ESFj the last time -- based mostly on VI. I'm guessing you don't know much about him, but the way he interacts with people -- specifically opponents before a fight -- seems pretty Fe, i.e. a lot of it has to do with his awareness of the latent effect he's producing, whether it be through his image (undoubtedly some E3 variant), technical exhibition or whatever; plus, he engages in certain psychological 'battles' that I feel an ESFp would either disregard or handle quickly and efficiently. "I'm so above you, how cute you're attempting to challenge me" could pretty much sum up the disposition he takes, and loves to express in a multitude of ways, towards opponents.

He's fighting Manny Pacquiao, whom I believe to be ESFp, later this year; I hope he gets knocked the fuck out, lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I just turned on HBO and happened to see some boxing thing with him on, and I got an impression of him as ESFp in like less than 30 seconds of watching, heh.

he's pretty arrogant (lol), but you can see his focus in this clip. whether he is talking about himself, or commenting about others, his comments are themed - influence, power, material wealth, etc..

YouTube - ESPN: Floyd Mayweather interview with regard to Marquez, Pacquiao, himself...
    LOL at his Video with the ESPN commentator, I thought he was very humble in the beginning of the interview until the guy questioned him about proclaiming him as the best pound to pound fighter when he retired and then lost it.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought SLE
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Floyd Mayweather - ENFJ - Hamlet