I understand what he is saying(I think we all do now). The problems relating to accepting functions of socionics (S/N for rationals and T/F for irrationals) should be more obvious in testing (I assume with introspection) than any problems relating to the producing functions in the socionics type (T/F for rationals and S/N for irrationals).

It makes sense on one hand, but on the other, these are the least conscious functions and most hidden from introspection! As an INTj, I become aware of my Feeling problems more often and consciously than any Sensing problems. Not that they may be more obvious in my activity to an outside observer, but from my introversion, I will not admit any problems relating to sensing to myself.

Maybe this is causing the people on these forums to not agree.

Reuben, I looked at your chart before I read Ganin's article. I figured it was the 'birth of the type' if you will, assuming it's a process. Now that I've read the article, I don't understand what you really meant there.

So the question basically is....are you more aware of your hidden agenda and Polr based issues or your role and dual seeking functions? The article says the former, from my introspection and observations I'd say the latter.