TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTj & "aggravation of the relations"

Quote Originally Posted by Strati
    Any aggravation of the relations Of shtirlits receives as declaration of war: it will mobilize entire its will and energy and it begins to consider the plan of actions in the prevailing situation. Moreover this war usually continues "to the victorious end" and it costs it the enormous stress of forces and nerves, which subsequently affects its health.
    Any comments?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTj & "aggravation of the relations"

Any aggravation of the relations Of shtirlits receives as declaration of war...
    What does that part mean? I can sort of guess at it but the translation is not very clear.
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTj & "aggravation of the relations"

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Any aggravation of the relations Of shtirlits receives as declaration of war: it will mobilize entire its will and energy and it begins to consider the plan of actions in the prevailing situation. Moreover this war usually continues "to the victorious end" and it costs it the enormous stress of forces and nerves, which subsequently affects its health.
    Any comments?
    I have seen this several times. It can be kind of scary. One example of this is of a boy LSE- Te I used to babysit. He hated it when his parents left him with a babysitter, so the first time I was over there he screamed, threw things, bit me, hit me, tried to run away (eventually did get out the door). He tried to make himself look as big as he could while screaming at me to tell me to leave, because he didn't need a babysitter and could take care of himself and his sister (he was 4 and sister was 2). I sat in front of the door on the ground so that he wouldn't run out, and he was right up in my face looking at himself in the mirror making himself look as big and scary as he could. After TWO hours of this he lost his voice, but this did not stop him or make him give up. Eventually he told me he would LET me stay, when I did not give in or call his parents.

I thought this kid must really hate me but the next time I came he ran up and gave me this big hug, and he told me he loved me! How cute!
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)