Thread: Is this guy an LSE?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this guy an LSE?

This guy looks like a clear cut ESTj to me, but I'd like to see if you agree

INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol!! I randomly came across this exact same video yesterday... his "philosophy" doesn't sit well with me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. I saw this video a couple of days ago, and thought about it when I posted in your What about me? thread in Beta.
    INFp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. He speaks like a robot. I feel that his advice is quite contrite. He is probably a Te subtype.

Here is a more interesting Si-ESTj:

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first guy wasn't bad. He seemed nice and all.

Though I think I'd much rather hang out with the second guy.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you IEIs. What's wrong with his philosophy?

eunice, I disagree. That is not an LSE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Oh, you IEIs. What's wrong with his philosophy?

So you think I'm an IEI?

The guy has good intentions, and I really appreciate that he is trying to influence the lives of others for the better, but I think his advice is too simplistic, life is not as simple as he makes out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    So you think I'm an IEI?

The guy has good intentions, and I really appreciate that he is trying to influence the lives of others for the better, but I think his advice is too simplistic, life is not as simple as he makes out.
    That was the nice way to put it, and I agree with that.

I'm going to do it the mean way. The guy seems kind, genuine and wellmeaning enough, but I think there is this subtext that would grate on me after a while.

Subtext: "Arbeit macht frei. If you ten year olds Obey Me and work your butts off and make the Choices I would make (You CHOSE!) you may get to be Great and Successful like I Am and have a Nice Big MacMansion like this one /flex. I Rule".
    INFp

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first guy is SLI, not LSE.

And, as for his philosophy being overly simplistic, I doubt so. Life is complicated because we make so, not because it really is. If you think about it, what's really that complicated about life anyway? As far as I know, one just needs some water, food and shelter to live and that is pretty easy to come by today. The rest is really superfluous.

The idea that life is a complicated thing comes from Ni/Se people, who need to see life as a challenge.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly. I mean, you as an individual can try and make life as complex or simple as you want it to be, but don't assume others want the same complexities in life.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

He is. I have posted about him under the Delta videos thread before. I think the (extreme/unhealthy) Te-ESTj is the stereotypical image people perceived whenever they think of ESTjs in general. Anyway, if all ESTjs are as boring as the guy in the video as Wittmont has posted, I doubt INFjs will be interested in them.

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post

+1