Thread: saying things and not saying things

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default saying things and not saying things

Joy had a post about Khamelion's type and asking if creative Fe types blurt out how they're feeling, and the fact that Kelly doing that implied that she is not a creative fe type. People seemed to agree with her in that thread.

I would like to extend the question to leading Fe and dual seeking Fe types. When do you think it is appropriate to make your feelings of discontent known?

For me, I do this if i feel someone is being treated unfairly. If i am the one being treated unfairly it takes a lot longer though. first step is rationalization or saying, "well it doesn't mean anything so why bother arguing".

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Standing up yourself or others in the context you're referring to (if I understand you correctly) could be more related to Se than Fe. I mean, all types can and do stand up for themselves and others... it's just to different extents, in different ways, and for different reasons.

The type of openness I was talking about refers to just blurting out one's thoughts related to both positive and negative emotions (perhaps one more than the other, depending on the person, but it's still both).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/