Thread: Alpha quadra values

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha quadra values

Please add to or take away anything from this to make it better and more accurate:

The company of people, social gatherings and emotional discussions. Being charged up by positive emotions. Noisiness, humor and cheerfulness. Organized information. A clear goal. Solved household, every day, material problems. Dressing nicely/appropriately. Comfort. Promising undertakings. Various possibilities. Effort to be noticed and encouraged. Organization of holidays, celebrations, performances and presentations. Avoid following a set pattern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Alpha quadra values

Quote Originally Posted by Elzo
    Please add to or take away anything from this to make it better and more accurate:

The company of people, social gatherings [s:6ad0ab520f]and emotional discussions[/s:6ad0ab520f]. Being charged up by positive emotions. [s:6ad0ab520f]Noisiness[/s:6ad0ab520f], humor and cheerfulness. [s:6ad0ab520f]Organized information. A clear goal. Solved household, every day, material problems. Dressing nicely/appropriately.[/s:6ad0ab520f] Comfort. [s:6ad0ab520f]Promising undertakings.[/s:6ad0ab520f] Various possibilities. [s:6ad0ab520f]Effort to be noticed and encouraged.[/s:6ad0ab520f] Organization of holidays, celebrations, [s:6ad0ab520f]performances and presentations[/s:6ad0ab520f]. Avoid following a set pattern.
    INTj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Alpha quadra values

Quote Originally Posted by ataronchronon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elzo

The company of people, social gatherings [s:340d38d3fd]and emotional discussions[/s:340d38d3fd]. Being charged up by positive emotions. [s:340d38d3fd]Noisiness[/s:340d38d3fd], humor and cheerfulness. [s:340d38d3fd]Organized information. A clear goal. Solved household, every day, material problems. Dressing nicely/appropriately.[/s:340d38d3fd] Comfort. [s:340d38d3fd]Promising undertakings.[/s:340d38d3fd] Various possibilities. [s:340d38d3fd]Effort to be noticed and encouraged.[/s:340d38d3fd] Organization of holidays, celebrations, [s:340d38d3fd]performances and presentations[/s:340d38d3fd]. Avoid following a set pattern.
    I agree with all of that except I think promising undertakings can be Alpha if they don't require too much work/concentration/singleminded focus. Like, "that's such a great idea! We should totally do that! Wow, I even have this other thing that would help out a lot! Oh, this is going to be so wickedly awesome! We should do that right now - come on, let me go get my screwdriver," etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember, this is about Alpha quadra values, not just INTj values.