Thread: ISFj type description TheSocion!!!

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default ISFj type description TheSocion!!!

ISFj profile

1.) -Fi/+Fe (directly ties in with function 7)

ISFjs appear to be very nice and polite. They are extremely playful with people. They often attempt to cuddle with their loved ones. Internally though, ISFjs tend to be repulsed by most things. They may not even realize this. They tend to find something that they hate in everything. This in turn causes them to have a hatred for all things, even though they may never show it. ISFjs may complain about some of these things to loved ones, but it will usually be in a playful way. They often speak about how bad their job is, or how financially they aren't doing well. This would probably be said regardless of how their job and finances really are. ISFjs are very dependent on their loved ones because of this. They often expect their loved ones to support them financially or emotionally, because they usually feel as if their own life isn't where they would like it to be. ISFjs have an extreme hatred for people that do not follow the ethical norms. They love to gossip about these people to others. In relationships, ISFjs usually find things about their partner that they do not care for. This often causes the ISFj to distance themselves completely from that person. After time, they may give the person another chance. The ISFjs will then find something else, or focus on the same problem that caused them to distance themselves from the person before. ISFjs have a hard time maintaining relationships because of this.

2.) +Se/-Si (directly ties in with function 2)

ISFjs are very submissive to authority in most cases. They expect other people to follow the laws and the norms of society. ISFjs usually want to have excitement in their lives. They often tend to go out and party with others. ISFjs are extremely defensive. When someone places a rule on them that they despise, they are quick to retaliate. They quickly lash out at people when they are offended by something. They can be rebellious to rules that offend them. ISFjs tend to notice the negative aspects of their bodily functions. They notice when something tastes bad or when something is painful. They shower or bathe often. They take extremely good care of their hygiene. They tend to over exaggerate about things that will be harmful to their health. This is usually because they do not want to feel excruciating pain. ISFjs usually have a fear of suffering. ISFjs often finish everything that they start. They tend to have great amounts of will that allows them to complete their tasks.

3.) -Ti/+Te (directly ties in with function 5)

ISFjs have little need for analytical thinking. They do not like to view this as being individual components. They are very systematic minded people. They view things as being apart of a group or system of things. ISFjs do not like to save their money. They tend to spend it extremely quickly.

4.) +Ne/-Ni (directly ties in with function 6)

ISFjs do not tend to look at things as being relative. They are often very single minded people. They usually think in black and white and never in the gray areas. They usually do not change their minds very easily. They can be very stubborn and rigid. ISFjs do not like to be rushed through their tasks. They like to take their time with things and do very through jobs. ISFjs are usually not afraid of what happens after death. They are usually more afraid of the process of dying, or whether or not they will suffer when they die. They do not want to feel the excruciating pain or suffering that may be caused by death.

5.) -Te/+Ti (directly ties in with function 3)

ISFjs can be very prejudice and place certain people into groups. These groups are often based on their own likes and dislikes. They sometimes only see the group in which they have placed the person in and forget completely about the individual. ISFjs like to spend their money. This can often leave ISFjs in debt or poor financial situations. ISFjs often take risks with things. Also, risky people tend to excite them(one of the reason why ENTjs are a good pair).

6.) +Ni/-Ne (directly ties in with function 4)
    ISFjs like to work slowly at their own pace. They do not feel pressured by time. They tend to do things step by step and are very thorough. They have a strong need to be able to foresee the future. This can often cause the ISFj to become worried and strung out because they tend to worry about how things will progress. ISFjs can be very single minded. They are very stern with their ideas and concepts and are usually unwavering with them. They tend to believe their is a right and wrong way to do everything.

7.) -Fe/+Fi (directly ties in with function 1)

ISFjs do not like to be rude or use theatrical behavior. They are usually very soft and gentle with people. ISFjs usually lack compassion for things. They often feel complete hatred for things that go against their beliefs. They do not understand true love and they usually distance themselves from people after they find something about that person that repulses them.

8.) +Si/-Se (directly ties in with function 2)

ISFjs do not like overly rebellious people. They tend to dislike people that attempt to overthrow the stable divisions of society. ISFjs do not notice their habitual sensations much. They often find things wrong with the food that they eat or worry that something may be wrong with it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're a persistant bugger, I'll give you that.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess that means that Diana is mistyped, too
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    For starters I thought Diana thought she was an INFj. Oh well. For starters, an ISFj wouldn't admit this even if it sounded like them or not. I live with an ISFj. I get tired of their everything is terrible, my life sucks personality. This description could very possibly be my most accurate description. I have seen it too many times in other people.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    For starters I thought Diana thought she was an INFj. Oh well. For starters, an ISFj wouldn't admit this even if it sounded like them or not. I live with an ISFj. I get tired of their everything is terrible, my life sucks personality. This description could very possibly be my most accurate description. I have seen it too many times in other people.
    By any chance, may this affect your objectivity?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Someone being pessimistic and "woe is me" and blowing things out of proportion does not = ANY type. It equals a pessimistic person looking for someone to feel sorry for them. Everyone gets down now and then, but if this is a cornerstone of their personality it's certainly not due to the type they are but some sort of weird complex of some kind imo.
    Um, everything is connected to type, and type is connected to everything. And, I try to not things get into the way of my objectivity, although technically I don't think its possible to filter out everything, since everything is biased.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it's not related to type that could mean that either it is true of most people (regardless of their type), is false of most people (regardless of their type), or may or may not be a quality of anyone (regardless of their type)... I don't see how you can say that everything connects with type... I mean I suppose everything that exists is connected in one way or another, but some connections are so weak or far-fetched that they don't really need to be counted. For instance, saying that ISFjs do not understand true love and are terribly hateful just cannot be true of the ISFj and is in fact a quality that will not be found in most people IMO. I don't think that most people are hateful, and I also think that most people understand love/true love. As for those people who are unloving and hateful, I doubt the explanation can be found in what type they are. Maybe they had a terrible upbringing... who knows. Anyway, I noticed this in the INFp description as well, this sort of tendency to attribute hatefulness to type... and I really disagree... It's starting to remind me of a post in a thread around the time I first joined where someone said INTps are incapable of love. I just think these sorts of things are ridiculous to say of any type.

And no, I'm not disagreeing with you to make a certain impression, I'm disagreeing with you because I was bothered by this in the INFp description, and it's even worse in the ISFj description, and I'm even more bothered by it to the point that I felt the need to say something. A lot of this description is describing a bitter and hateful personality... people of *any* type can become bitter and hateful. How can hatefulness be a quality that you peg as type related (in that some types are hateful while other aren't)???

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You basically randomly generated bad and good qualities of IxFx types, and put them together in the description.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    You basically randomly generated bad and good qualities of IxFx types, and put them together in the description.
    Except that a few things - above all "they do not understand true love" - can hardly be said, as if it was a fact, of any type, let alone introverted feelers; especially if there is the implication that hitta himself does understand "true love" -- now that I'd be more inclined to question.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except that a few things - above all "they do not understand true love" - can hardly be said, as if it was a fact, of any type, let alone introverted feelers; especially if there is the implication that hitta himself does understand "true love" -- now that I'd be more inclined to question.
    Yes, other than being offensive that is also strictly relative on the definition of true love of hitta himself. Perhaps if he were to restrict his analysis to objective items he would come off as more credible.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, other than being offensive that is also strictly relative on the definition of true love of hitta himself. Perhaps if he were to restrict his analysis to objective items he would come off as more credible.
    No he wouldn't...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    No he wouldn't...
    I said "more" meaning that he could still be at -infinitum

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as for all values x f'>0 and f(x) -> 0 as x -> infinite, I'm fine with that.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DONUTS AND SAUSAGE NOT GOOD THINK FOOD

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFJS HATE EVERYTHING!!!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially all caps and emoticons!!!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have to agree that this description sucks. At best it would describe some sort of deranged ISFj.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0