TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Valued vs. Strong vs. Conscious

Here's the breakdown:

1st and 2nd functions: Valued, Strong, Conscious (These are areas that are important to you, that you're actively aware of, and you're confident in.)
    3rd and 4th functions: Unvalued, Weak, Conscious (These are areas that are less important to you, that you're actively aware of, and that you're not confident in.)
    5th and 6th functions: Valued, Weak, Unconscious (These are areas that are important to you, that you're less aware of, and that you're not confident in.)
    7th and 8th functions: Unvalued, Strong, Unconscious (These are areas that are less important to you, that you less aware of, and that you're confident in.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah, and...

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Another important thing to keep in mind is that we generally take our 1st function for granted. It's more like... we think through it instead of about it. It's natural and automatic, not something be pay a lot of attention to.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah, and...

Another important thing to keep in mind is that we generally take our 1st function for granted. It's more like... we think through it instead of about it. It's natural and automatic, not something be pay a lot of attention to.
    Which is what makes the 2nd function so interesting as it seems to be where our actual attention is focused.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is very interesting. However it is still a bit hard to apply in practice. I wonder if some concrete examples could be written. E.g. how this would manifest in some type. How would e.g. an ENTj experience this in practice.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can only say I agree with everything that is written in this topic so far.