I have read that text, and it taught me a lot about properties of supervision rings and +/-

Although they are not coined by Jung or Myers-Briggs, those dichotomies are IMPORTANT to describe some human feelings or behaviours, especially in leadership situations.

For example : my driving monitor is LSE. When I'm driving well, he remains silent. When I do mistakes, he reacts and relentlessly says : "you don't care about what's happening !!!". Sometimes he says me that he has an hard time to teach me to drive, because I'm anxious and I always want to be right, even when I make mistakes, I tend to have bogus justifications.

Another example : recently, I accompanied my mother (EIE) to an hypermarket. She thought the staff made a mistake of 10-15 euro because she has not understood the conditions for some discounts. She spent 30-40 minutes only for that. This kind of behaviour is less frequent in Positivists.
That same mother, when she does cooking for his husband and his son (me), she tends to cook servings that are up to 2-3 times more than necessary, because she fears that someone would not eat enough.

A more abstract example : computer programming.

Negativists detects bugs and lacking functionalities more effectively than Positivists, whereas Positivists are more "circumventing" problems, by not so much focusing on what's lacking. This explains why ILI are so efficient in computer programming.

Negativists say that "too much" is better than "not enough"
Positivists say that "not enough" is better than "nothing"