Thread: So a Priest, a Nun, and a Rabbi walk into a bar

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So a Priest, a Nun, and a Rabbi walk into a bar...

And then the bartender said: "Why is the Alpha Quadra forum so inactive?"
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If you're female and preparing for Halloween this year, remember the wide variety of costumes available: there's the sexy nurse, the sexy stewardess, the sexy pirate, the sexy referee, the sexy rollerskater, the sexy plumber, the sexy train conductor, the sexy papergirl, the sexy carpenter, the sexy auto mechanic, the sexy cable TV technician, the sexy taxi driver, the sexy explorer, the sexy detective, the sexy forensics examiner, the sexy judge, the sexy fast food worker, the sexy Krispy Kreme employee, the sexy Kinko's employee, the sexy soldier, the sexy cop, the sexy Border Patrol agent, the sexy Robin Hood, the sexy persecuted witch, the sexy Chinese woman, the sexy Japanese woman, the sexy Spainard, the sexy Native American, the sexy German, the sexy mental patient, the sexy teddy bear, the sexy Snow White, the sexy Minnie Mouse, the sexy Care Bear, the sexy Raggedy Ann, and the sexy bee. See? Lots of choices!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    If you're female and preparing for Halloween this year, remember the wide variety of costumes available: there's the sexy nurse, the sexy stewardess, the sexy pirate, the sexy referee, the sexy rollerskater, the sexy plumber, the sexy train conductor, the sexy papergirl, the sexy carpenter, the sexy auto mechanic, the sexy cable TV technician, the sexy taxi driver, the sexy explorer, the sexy detective, the sexy forensics examiner, the sexy judge, the sexy fast food worker, the sexy Krispy Kreme employee, the sexy Kinko's employee, the sexy soldier, the sexy cop, the sexy Border Patrol agent, the sexy Robin Hood, the sexy persecuted witch, the sexy Chinese woman, the sexy Japanese woman, the sexy Spainard, the sexy Native American, the sexy German, the sexy mental patient, the sexy teddy bear, the sexy Snow White, the sexy Minnie Mouse, the sexy Care Bear, the sexy Raggedy Ann, and the sexy bee. See? Lots of choices!
    And that is not even mentioning the other options: the slutty nurse, the slutty stewardess, the slutty pirate, the slutty referee, the slutty rollerskater, the slutty plumber, the slutty train conductor, the slutty papergirl, the slutty carpenter, the slutty auto mechanic, the slutty cable TV technician, the slutty taxi driver, the slutty explorer, the slutty detective, the slutty forensics examiner, the slutty judge, the slutty fast food worker, the slutty Krispy Kreme employee, the slutty Kinko's employee, the slutty soldier, the slutty cop, the slutty Border Patrol agent, the slutty Robin Hood, the slutty persecuted witch, the slutty Chinese woman, the slutty Japanese woman, the slutty Spainard, the slutty Native American, the slutty German, the slutty mental patient, the slutty teddy bear, the slutty Snow White, the slutty Minnie Mouse, the slutty Care Bear, the slutty Raggedy Ann, the slutty bee, and the sexy slut. See? Even more choices!
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Do we have enough examples of rap/glam-rock hybrids that take place on wooden sailing ships to justify a genre?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do we have enough examples of rap/glam-rock hybrids that take place on wooden sailing ships to justify a genre?
    Maybe if we expanded it to include non-wooden sailing ships too.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    And that is not even mentioning the other options: the slutty nurse, the slutty stewardess, the slutty pirate, the slutty referee, the slutty rollerskater, the slutty plumber, the slutty train conductor, the slutty papergirl, the slutty carpenter, the slutty auto mechanic, the slutty cable TV technician, the slutty taxi driver, the slutty explorer, the slutty detective, the slutty forensics examiner, the slutty judge, the slutty fast food worker, the slutty Krispy Kreme employee, the slutty Kinko's employee, the slutty soldier, the slutty cop, the slutty Border Patrol agent, the slutty Robin Hood, the slutty persecuted witch, the slutty Chinese woman, the slutty Japanese woman, the slutty Spainard, the slutty Native American, the slutty German, the slutty mental patient, the slutty teddy bear, the slutty Snow White, the slutty Minnie Mouse, the slutty Care Bear, the slutty Raggedy Ann, the slutty bee, and the sexy slut. See? Even more choices!
    I hope you used Find and Replace for most of that post.
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't been on here much since I've been out drinking so much and when I'm not dong that I sit around playing star wars movies in real life with my friends.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhNCLPPrdxA[/youtube]

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    I hope you used Find and Replace for most of that post.
    What is this "Find and Replace" that you speak of, strange one? I wrote this post like all my others: using the tip of my nose and the small toe on my left foot.
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

If you're female and preparing for Halloween this year, remember the wide variety of costumes available: there's the sexy nurse, the sexy stewardess, the sexy pirate, the sexy referee, the sexy rollerskater, the sexy plumber,
    the sexy train conductor, the sexy papergirl, the sexy carpenter, the sexy auto mechanic, the sexy cable TV technician, the sexy taxi driver, the sexy explorer, the sexy detective, the sexy forensics examiner, the sexy judge, the sexy fast food worker, the sexy Krispy Kreme employee, the sexy Kinko's employee, the sexy soldier, the sexy cop, the sexy Border Patrol agent, the sexy Robin Hood, the sexy persecuted witch, the sexy Chinese woman, the sexy Japanese woman, the sexy
    S
    painard, the sexy Native American, the sexy German, the sexy mental patient, the sexy teddy bear, the sexy Snow White, the sexy Minnie Mouse, the sexy Care Bear, the sexy Raggedy Ann, and the sexy bee. See? Lots of choices!
    And that is not even mentioning the other options: the slutty nurse, the slutty stewardess, the slutty pirate, the slutty referee, the slutty rollerskater, the slutty plumber, the slutty train conductor, the slutty papergirl, the slutty carpenter, the slutty auto mechanic, the slutty cable TV technician, the slutty taxi driver, the slutty explorer, the slutty detective, the slutty forensics
    examiner, the slutty judge, the slutty fast food worker, the slutty Krispy Kreme employee, the slutty Kinko's employee, the slutty soldier, the slutty cop, the slutty Border Patrol agent, the slutty Robin Hood, the slutty persecuted witch, the slutty Chinese woman, the slutty Japanese woman, the slutty Spainard, the slutty Native American, the slutty German, the slutty mental patient, the slutty teddy bear, the slutty Snow White, the slutty Minnie Mouse, the slutty Care Bear, the slutty
    Raggedy Ann, the slutty bee, and the sexy slut. See? Even more choices!
    I hope you used Find
    and Replace for most of that post.
    What is this "Find and Replace" that you speak of, strange one? I wrote this post like all my others:
    using the tip of my nose and the small toe on my
    left foot.
    pretty!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    If you're female and preparing for Halloween this year, remember the wide variety of costumes available: there's the sexy nurse, the sexy stewardess, the sexy pirate, the sexy referee, the sexy rollerskater, the sexy plumber,
    the sexy train conductor, the sexy papergirl, the sexy carpenter, the sexy auto mechanic, the sexy cable TV technician, the sexy taxi driver, the sexy explorer, the sexy detective, the sexy forensics examiner, the sexy judge, the sexy fast food worker, the sexy Krispy Kreme employee, the sexy Kinko's employee, the sexy soldier, the sexy cop, the sexy Border Patrol agent, the sexy Robin Hood, the sexy persecuted witch, the sexy Chinese woman, the sexy Japanese woman, the sexy
    S
    painard, the sexy Native American, the sexy German, the sexy mental patient, the sexy teddy bear, the sexy Snow White, the sexy Minnie Mouse, the sexy Care Bear, the sexy Raggedy Ann, and the sexy bee. See? Lots of choices!
    And that is not even mentioning the other options: the slutty nurse, the slutty stewardess, the slutty pirate, the slutty referee, the slutty rollerskater, the slutty plumber, the slutty train conductor, the slutty papergirl, the slutty carpenter, the slutty auto mechanic, the slutty cable TV technician, the slutty taxi driver, the slutty explorer, the slutty detective, the slutty forensics
    examiner, the slutty judge, the slutty fast food worker, the slutty Krispy Kreme employee, the slutty Kinko's employee, the slutty soldier, the slutty cop, the slutty Border Patrol agent, the slutty Robin Hood, the slutty persecuted witch, the slutty Chinese woman, the slutty Japanese woman, the slutty Spainard, the slutty Native American, the slutty German, the slutty mental patient, the slutty teddy bear, the slutty Snow White, the slutty Minnie Mouse, the slutty Care Bear, the slutty
    Raggedy Ann, the slutty bee, and the sexy slut. See? Even more choices!
    I hope you used Find
    and Replace for most of that post.
    What is this "Find and Replace" that you speak of, strange one? I wrote this post like all my others:
    using the tip of my nose and the small toe on my
    left foot.
    pretty!
    You don't say?
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty.

Code:
                              oooo$$$$$$$$$$$$oooo
                          oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o
                       oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o         o$   $$ o$
       o $ oo        o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o       $$ $$ $$o$
    oo $ $ "$      o$$$$$$$$$    $$$$$$$$$$$$$    $$$$$$$$$o       $$$o$$o$
    "$$$$$$o$     o$$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$$o    $$$$$$$$
      $$$$$$$    $$$$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$    $$$$$$$$$$$$$    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$  """$$$
       "$$$""""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$     "$$$
        $$$   o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$     "$$$o
       o$$"   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$       $$$o
       $$$    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" "$$$$$$ooooo$$$$o
      o$$$oooo$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      $$$$$$$$"$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$     $$$$""""""""
     """"       $$$$    "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"      o$$$
                "$$$o     """$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"$$"         $$$
                  $$$o          "$$""$$$$$$""""           o$$$
                   $$$$o                                o$$$"
                    "$$$$o      o$$$$$$o"$$$$o        o$$$$
                      "$$$$$oo     ""$$$$o$$$$$o   o$$$$""
                         ""$$$$$oooo  "$$$o$$$$$$$$$"""
                            ""$$$$$$$oo $$$$$$$$$$
                                    """"$$$$$$$$$$$
                                        $$$$$$$$$$$$
                                         $$$$$$$$$$"
                                          "$$$""""

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    I haven't been on here much since I've been out drinking so much and when I'm not dong that I sit around playing star wars movies in real life with my friends.

This made my day.
    And honestly this thread really is quite the example of how Alpha Quadra operates.
    Johari Box