Threaded View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I type joe rogan SEE (probably Se-sub)... he's calm, composed, personable yet contained... not that SLEs can't be calm and composed, but with him it seems a little more fluid rather than part of an aristocratic attitude. jesse ventura I type LSE (probably Si-sub)... there's not a whole lot that's overtly LSE about him, but he has a kind of full, encompassing energy and tends to speak in a rather direct, factual way most of the time. if you watch his and alex jones' respective piers morgan (likely delta irrational) interviews, the difference is pretty clear: jones flares up on ideological grounds after becoming increasingly annoyed with Morgan's NeTe 'factoid' cherry picking and criticizes what he perceives to be his ulterior motives, whereas ventura maintains his calm, responds with his own facts and doesn't get caught up in morgan's petty insinuations.
    You have no idea who Joe Rogan is. Stop. calm and composed. contained. lol. he is a bull in a china shop. a loud buffoon. Emotional beyond reason.

Regardless of type, you clearly know nothing about him.

Factual? he is a snake oil salesman. believes in the dumbest conspiracies you can think of. I just don't get why people talk about things they know nothing about. You are 100% wrong about Rogan. Every thing you said about him is wrong.

And Ventura is even dumber than Rogan. I have seen Ventura walk out on interviews he was so frazzled. Calm? Wrong again. And Ventura wouldn't know a fuckin fact if it kicked him in the balls.

"I swam in the navy so I know how buildings come down. 911 is an inside job because I once saw some depth charges and have no idea how they work " He also lied about being a SEAL. He isn't. Both are so loose with the truth.
    Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 07-09-2017 at 05:05 AM.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."