Thread: Somebody

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, sounds kinda like a creeper to me Trying to hang on to his deteriorating youth. Honestly, I would say he is an IEE despite the fact that "punctual & organized" + some other controlling traits don't seem to fit but I know many IEEs and he has the same 'feel' as they do, and also the same tendency to try to hang out with people younger than them *cough* The fact that he doesn't have good relations with IEIs tells something about his type, you don't seem to like him too much either eh? I don't see him as any type of logical thinker though ... is he very emotionally expressive or anything? Do you see any signs of preference for a certain function(s)?

I can't really tell anything else but that he's probably ExFx

Crap, I just had a brainflash... ESFj! That must be it. It definitely explains the relations perfectly and also the EJ temperament that he seems to possess. Eek! Get him away! I'm pretty much sure this is his type. I've had plenty of experiences with unhealthy ESEs ... they do the gossip, backstabbing thing quite a lot if they don't like someone. I bet he felt very supervised by the IEI friend you have and your IEE mother is his beneficiary so Illusionary with your sister. His tense, talkative nature sounds very much ESE.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe, from the pictures. ESE could easily make sense.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I agree with ESFj. At first I thought he looked like his quasi-identical, but your description sounds like how a male ESFj would play out in real life.

The INFp sounds unhealthy though. I don't think being INFp gives one the excuse for somebody being a lazy sack of shit and just laze around waiting for everybody else, and getting all prissy when somebody suggests you pull your own weight. Planning things was important to him, she should have gotten more balls and met him half-way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 on the ESFj. My first instict from the picture was ENFj, but there are some things there that I would NEVER do. Things that practically go against my beliefs and world view. ...no, It's not what he does to the INFp. I could be very vindictive, if I hated someone. This very rarely happens and I make sure that everyone knows that I hate that person and I wouldn't spread untrue rumors... I would NEVER do my loundry at another person's house if there was even the most subtle hint that I wouldn't be welcome to do that. On principle, I have a very hard time accepting anyone's help and if someone helps me, I make sure I repay the favor. Like I would bring over some treat whenever I come over to do my laundry and I might even bring a book to keep myself out of everyone's way.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/