Thread: A quick question for ISFps

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A quick question for ISFps

Just was wondering whether there were any attractive ISFp females out there on the forum who wanted to feed me, house me, bathe me, maybe brush my teeth for me (actually had a girl do this once....not looking to repeat), and otherwise throw endless amounts of positive reinforcement at me. Just wondering. Haha really I'm kidding.......... no, but seriously are you out there?
    Suomea
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer
    My sister is an ISFp. She wants to know if you still live with your mom.
    ISFp.....very nice. She's kinda cute too from what I remember from the pictures. But as a wise old man once told me on his death bed..... "Remember my boy...... 15................it gets you 30."
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and I just moved back home a week ago....a big reason the number of my posts have gone up. Though I'm thinking I need to just move somewhere and figure it out as I go.

And I apologize in advance if that last comment was offensive. Not trying to sexualize your younger sister..... pseudo why I said it.
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither of us gets offended easily. And she thought it was funny. But sadly, she's not right for you.
    Haha....maybe. Give it like 5 years. I think we're more not compatible because I don't think she's an ISFp. Seems more of the Ep temperament. But who knows.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But sadly, she's not right for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    Oh and I just moved back home a week ago...
    Was that the reason...lol j/k

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    But sadly, she's not right for you.
    Oh and I just moved back home a week ago...
    Was that the reason...lol j/k :D
    Haha..... yeah the fact that her sister wanted to know the answer to that question and the brevity of the answer reeks of her sister being an ESFp. It's possible that Ana overlooked the interpretation of her words or is just playing around herself but I think much more likely is that her sister has Se as her first function. Se's view the world and people like a ball in a sporting event. Sometime's they have a goal in mind with the ball, but a lot of the time they just like to play around with it. It's hard to tell from just two sentences but ISFp's would typically choose their words and questions carefully to make sure not to cause hurt feelings and to make sure everyone was feeling good. My two cents anyways.
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and are there any attractive real ISFp's out there that want to do all the aforementioned things?
    Suomea

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A quick question for ISFps

...brush my teeth for me (actually had a girl do this once....not looking to repeat)...
    I hope you did the right thing and euthanized her.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her question was more of a joke. If you want someone to take care of you like that then you should live with your mom. She didn't know that you actually did. :?
    Haha...... ouch. Well with an ISTj mother I doubt it besides the house me and feed me if/when I need it. I hope you don't think that I'm actually looking for someone to take care of me like that though.... it's just me being over the top Fe and Si dual seeking when I'm in a really silly mood. I do still have major doubts as to whether your sister is an ISFp though. Does she make it a point to take care of you when you're feeling low by gentle good hearted acts? Does she pull you aside for personal recharge talks when you're feeling low to discuss? Does she always try to include you in everything she's doing even when maybe she shouldn't?

Oh and I didn't euthanize the girl who brushed my teeth for me that one time..... I was really too drunk to do anything about it.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha..... yeah the fact that her sister wanted to know the answer to that question and the brevity of the answer reeks of her sister being an ESFp. It's possible that Ana overlooked the interpretation of her words or is just playing around herself but I think much more likely is that her sister has Se as her first function. Se's view the world and people like a ball in a sporting event. Sometime's they have a goal in mind with the ball, but a lot of the time they just like to play around with it. It's hard to tell from just two sentences but ISFp's would typically choose their words and questions carefully to make sure not to cause hurt feelings and to make sure everyone was feeling good. My two cents anyways.
    Her question was more of a joke. If you want someone to take care of you like that then you should live with your mom. She didn't know that you actually did.
    lol, i sort of love her.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Her question was more of a joke. If you want someone to take care of you like that then you should live with your mom. She didn't know that you actually did. :?
    lol, i sort of love her.
    The sister or Ana?
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does she make it a point to take care of you when you're feeling low by gentle good hearted acts? Does she pull you aside for personal recharge talks when you're feeling low to discuss? Does she always try to include you in everything she's doing even when maybe she shouldn't?
    No.
    No.
    No.
    Doesn't really sound like an ISFp to me.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and are there any attractive real ISFp's out there that want to do all the aforementioned things?
    The ISFps might actually want and be expecting those very same things from YOU, rather than vice versa!

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    The ISFps might actually want and be expecting those very same things from YOU, rather than vice versa!
    They'd just settle for rediculously good sex.......

Hmmmmm seriously, Hkkmr's right there's no way I'd actually let an ISFp do all that stuff for me. Just me being a little rediculous. Honestly the second she would start to do any of that it would motivate me a lot if she were pure of heart. I wouldn't want to see a negative look on her face ever. It's just important that she wouldn't try and take advantage of any generosity so I need to test women on their own generosity. The feed me once in a while with a really good meal would be nice though actually. The biggest question of all though now is..... Where's My Dulcinea?
    Suomea

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    Woah, no. the SEI is going to be working, otherwise it's not working.
    SEI would look tasty in maid uniform...
    Like what my friend says. Nothing would beat a cat suit. Not even a maid uniform!
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    See... this is why ILE is SEI's dual...
    because...

This would be the solution...
    Hey.. the SEI's delicate skin will wrinkle from all this hard work, let me make some money... so I can hire a maid or someone to do this.. of course the ILE will make all this money but he wouldn't want to pick up the phone to call the maid service.
    So the SEI will be like, oh honey.. let me call the maid service, you go back to making money.. hugs and kisses, let me straighten that tie for you. Oh poor baby..
    Woah, no. the SEI is going to be working, otherwise it's not working.
    Yeah. Everyone's gotta be working in the relationship. I'll just try and help her enjoy her job as much as possible. And yes....she will have to wear the maid outfit from time to time..... she just might not need to clean in it.
    Suomea