Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are extroverts so afraid of themselves?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan.
    It is almost like we are having some kind of quasi-identical thing.
    darklord is in a quasi identical relationship with practically everyone-even himself.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    I often hold conversations with characters in my head. I've explained the entire development of the airplane to the Wright brothers several times, not to mention told Frodo about computers and skyscrapers and Anakin Skywalker about what will happen if he leaves that room in the Jedi Temple after having warned Mace Windu about Darth Sidious.
    Oh, God! I do the same thing. I always worry about being so into it that people will see me actually talking to imaginary people and put me way. I get physcially animated when I do this.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan.
    I was successful then in getting you to experience a bit of what I experience when reading your posts. Yes, Darklord its true I often wish you would rephrase so that I would get your meanings. I prefer to think of your writings not as insane, what on earth would it say that I find the writings of a mad man entertaining/interesting when I occasionally figure it out, I prefer to think of them as organic (lost again? no ill intent intended this time :wink: ).

It is almost like we are having some kind of quasi-identical thing.
    Congrats :wink: ! I'm happy for you, having experienced such a grand victory over my comprehensitivity ability.
    If you want me to rephrase, just ask. I'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    darklord is in a quasi identical relationship with practically everyone-even himself.

And that's the way, uhu-aha, I like it, uhu-aha.

Another thing I sometimes do is narrate my life in the style of a particular author.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12