Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread:

Creepy-ifmd95

Default _

_
    Last edited by ifmd95; 01-21-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Creepy-bg

so what you're saying is...

the dots symbolize that the parent forum's name and the intentions of the author are redundant.

uh..i was redundant once. twice if you include looking at it with time going in the reverse direction.
    what a reduntant thing to post

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So please explain what it has to do with "What's my Type"?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-bg

and for the record I was the one who suggested it be moved

(it already seems to be a "rag on Expat day" I don't want to add to his misery )

Creepy-bg

BTW what's you type?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    i intend to know what my type is! now you're making me be excessively redundant.
    Ah okay. Fine. I got you now.

No more information?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by bionicgoat
    BTW what's you type?
    LOL. (that's LMAo in MBTI notation.)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this one. No fuggin idea, though.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Fuck Mistreated Dogs?

Sorry; Michael Vick on the brain.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ridiculous! 100+ posts i think should be as good as any paragraph prattling about myself. maybe i should type myself first, get a bunch of respective types to desire ousting me from their own quadra, and then come here expecting a response?
    Only 100? Pssshhh... Joy has 10,000 already and still refuses to be typed. [edit/// that was a guess... and it was under! It's more like 14,000 now ]

People visit this forum for entertianment (<-- the truth).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    What does ifmd95 mean?
    it's a random string of characters that 1) isn't revealing of any personally-identifying information and 2) isn't aesthetically hideous. (for example, "dumb69" would have not sufficed. in the aesthetic sense of course lol..)
    i thought it was an anagram of IMF

I think your're INTp-Ni anyway
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    What does ifmd95 mean?
    it's a random string of characters that 1) isn't revealing of any personally-identifying information and 2) isn't aesthetically hideous. (for example, "dumb69" would have not sufficed. in the aesthetic sense of course lol..)
    i thought it was an anagram of IMF

I think your're INTp-Ni anyway
    My first impression was NF. More in the Delta side (ENFp/INFj) than Beta (ENFj/INFp). However your suggestion of INTp-Ni is very interesting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My wild guess is that you're the same type as krae, whatever type he is.
    I think krae himself was convinced of being INFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it's possible i value Fi, but i really doubt i am a Fi type. bear in mind that i am a college student on summer break and i've still indicated being uncomfortable spending this much time here discussing the Fi-related stuff that i often discuss here. which i'm not even sure is Fi valuing even. it could very well be Ti dissecting Fi. (you were all warned about the kittens.)
    So how about Beta NFs then? ENFj/INFp?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to see more to know more. Your self analysis is a bit confusing to me so it isn't that helpful. You need to come up with something new. The analysis above is too "high up there" to be really useful to me.

You might want to evaluate what are your Quadra values.

Do you value Se over Si or the other way around?

Do you value Fe over Fi or the other way around? (you were suggesting Fe>Fi preference earlier)

Do you value Te over Ti or the other way around? (from what I've seen you seem Ti > Te)

Do you value Ne over Ni or the other way around (This is a bit hard to tell really. I can't tell at all atm. You were "mildly" suggesting Ne > Ni)

Do you have an opinion on your temperament? (EJ, IJ, EP, IP)

I'd still say NF (based on initial vibe) or INTj (based on more recent developments). Let's stick with that for a while. You must have some kind of idea in your mind? Something which helps us to cut off some types with great certainty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    you were suggesting Fe>Fi preference earlier
    i was suggesting that given some comments i've made in the past, i may not value Fi discussion enough for it to be ego bloc. but that doesn't necessarily point to Fe at all. for example it could be consistent with a Fe POLR type.
    I have some problems seeing you as ISTp. You could be negativist and narrator so I guess INTp is possible. It wasn't my first impression though. NF or INTx then.

So is there a particular reason to rule out one of ENFp, INFj, ENFj, INFp, INTj, INTp? For example you are hesitant to see Fi in your ego-block. That would leave us ENFj, INFp, INTj, INTp. Perhaps you don't have enough "fire" to be Fe-dominant (especially as you see Fe-PoLR type as an option).

That leaves INFp, INTj, INTp. Ok I narrowed it down this far. Is there any particular reason you are not one of these types?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to say INTp for now. And I'm not going to read all your posts to verify that. I read only those which I happen to bump into.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My wild guess is that you're the same type as krae, whatever type he is.
    yeah totally

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i looked over the list of top posters and realized this forum is disproportionately ENFp and INTj. therefore i've decided to type myself as an ISTp-ESFj. so if no one else replies, i guess the bulk of you are going to have to accept me as some form or another of your dual AND accept the propagation of more tcau lingo.
    haahhahhaa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ifmd95. It is not really possible to type you with any certainty because you are more or less acting like a troll. I'm not sure if you are revealing really any information useful in typing. I assume that is your purpose. So are you someone who used to be around but left the board for reason or another? Like eh..krae himself or some other socionics corpse?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ifmd95. It is not really possible to type you with any certainty because you are more or less acting like a troll. I'm not sure if you are revealing really any information useful in typing. I assume that is your purpose. So are you someone who used to be around but left the board for reason or another? Like eh..krae himself or some other socionics corpse?
    take a look at his posts in the gamma quadra subforum

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"INTP IMO"
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote a longish answer and I thought I posted it too but for some reason it is not here One of the points was (again) that you are consciously resisting being typed (at least it seems so). You could be anyone e.g. someone from the board (e.g. Gilligan, Transigent, some other ENTp...). So where are we...first impression NF, then I switched to INTp (via a path which contained INTj) and now I'm also considering ENTp. Umm. Did I miss something?

Edit:
    Oh about my own type. I'm not too convinced about that stuff in my sig but latest experiences suggest that way And those are the only rules I have been able to figure out with any certainty yet. I still don't even know if I'm extrovert or introvert

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't even know if I'm extrovert or introvert
    then maybe you should back off a little and have some more patience with my alternative approach to typing?
    Oh. I didn't know this was that serious. Take all the time you like

i do appreciate all your other input though XoX. but suggesting these hidden motives and whatnot.. i'm not a veteran poster incognito,
    Ah ok. Sorry about that. I take your word on that. It is just that some others (usually ENTps, ENFp, ENFjs) have previously done fake nicks and tried to lure people into thinking they were real people and so on just out of boredom and to show that they can pull it off. So I get suspicious when it seems like someone is being kind of confrontational and sort of evading certain kind of questions.

I will add ENTj to the mix just because your answer reminds me of Expat's answer when I suggested he has hidden motives and because the "backoff a little and have some patience" could be a sign of Ni. And generally Fi quadra types are more offended about that kind of suggestions.

Ok. I think I have suggested enough types for you.

Creepy-bg

if i supply a signature, say XYZ, does it only show up statically in the new posts i make while XYZ is in the database?

i mean, my old posts won't get the signature, and if i change the signature again from XYZ to something else, the XYZ posts will still always have XYZ in them? is that how signatures work?
    no... the sig line always is the same no matter where or when you posted it. However you can turn off the sig going into your posts in the user profile... in that case any new posts won't have a sig (but old ones you posted when sig was turned on will still have the sig)

Creepy-bg

i think i understand what you're saying but i think you and i are saying the same thing!

so if suddenly you decide to ditch sasquatch in favor of the abominable snowman, all your new posts will be abominable, but all the old ones will keep sasquatching?
    no if I change sasquatch to abominable snowman all of my posts- past, present, and future- will have abominable snowman.

Creepy-bg

oh okay. when you said "the sig line always is the same no matter where or when you posted it" i thought you meant XYZ and ABC and whatever will always be the same. but really it's just whether or not there's a signature at all that stays? although then the content changes dynamically/universally? weird.
    exactly

Creepy-bg

testing. (i think i failed!)
    if you do it like this...

Code:
    &#91;url=http&#58;//the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13403&#93;Please come type me in this thread!&#91;/url&#93;
    it will look like this...

Please come type me in this thread!

which would probably work better (feel free to change the text to whatever you want)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zomg, duality by programming?

Creepy-bg

zomg, duality by programming?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will add ENTj to the mix just because your answer reminds me of Expat's answer when I suggested he has hidden motives and because the "backoff a little and have some patience" could be a sign of Ni. And generally Fi quadra types are more offended about that kind of suggestions.
    These are good observations. I think Gamma makes sense.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the style reminds me of mine, but he seems more scientific and sure of himself.

i'd say ILI - Te
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

good idea but i think my version has more punch to it. (not referring to the kittens anymore. tell the Humane Society to "back off a little".. maybe i am going to need a "mediator" if subterranean hears about all this kitten misuse.)
    What's all this about kitten misuse?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a troll? bullshit, i contribute a lot. my Ayn Rand typing was a slam-dunk i think (see Alpha..lol funny how it took a Playboy article to turn to the tide of opinion though.) and just yesterday i think i made a really solid evaluation of +/-.

this particular thread is of course failing to the point of being lol-worthy, but is the alternative really that much better? at least it's less time consuming for other users, in comparison to say, dozens of pages of selective self-analysis and only coming up with "i'd say Se > Si as a Quadra value and not very strong Fi."

and i have no idea who this krae character is other than the brief search i just did which didn't turn up anything i'd consider very identical.

FDG i erased most of my gamma posts BTW (although some quotes of myself by others regrettably remain. thanks for giving credit where it's due though.) another reason i'm not self-analyzing much is that i really value my privacy online FWIW.
    I also, if you do not mind, sort of consider you my rival debate partner as it always seems to me that you are arguing the other position that I am arguing.

BTW, what was your Ayn Rand typing? Was it ENFj? I was debating Rand's logic she uses in Objectivism, and her type was not my focus.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    I think refusing to be typed might be Fe-PoLR or role of some sort...
    If you believe Type has extroverted ethical value...
    Lingering doubts, error, and uncertainty are common aspects of as a base function.
    Not wanting to put people, thoughts, and ideas into a grand discrete structure usually associated with a PoLR.

I might be able to see how an PoLR might not be very adamant in expressing their considerations for their own type or making known their conclusions. But I think this has more to do with having a as a 8th function rather than as a PoLR. However, this is a sketchy connection and isn't demonstrated(pardon the pun) significantly by evidence.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't understand, hkkmr. wouldn't an Fe-POLR type be more prone to ignoring the social consequences? Fe may be weak without being POLR [or role]. it may be weak but valued in which case it would be super-id and that's Ti type.

likewise couldn't my unwillingness to be typed like a normal person be indicative of say, internal system-building and confidence in my own logical judgments as opposed to consensus-building around facts obvious to everyone? i never said anything about not wanting a "grand discrete structure". someone who does want this isn't necessarily going to say they do, considering that Ti is an introverted function.

also even if you were sure of your own type (i'm not so sure of yours, but say just for the sake of now that you are ENTp for sure) ..even if given that and if you were sure i'm not in your own quadra as you seem to have hinted towards before, couldn't i still be beta?
    Yeah, its wrong to say "refusal to be typed = evidence of PoLR". Its all inter-related but that assertion is just an incorrect interpretation of what is. There is other evidence to suggest you as being an IxTp, some dealing with perhaps how ifmd95 is communicating his/her/it/andro's/G_d's validation of Socionics on this board, but that specific reason is not one of them.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in my first post of the thread: "either IS(T)j or EN(F)j"

next two posts i emphasized the Fe possibility given her "cult of personality", lack of Ti detail-orientation

then i came across and posted her website's biography (very theatrical) and settled on EN(F)j. mixed-sub was suggested a few posts after that.

several days passed until hkkmr got us the Playboy interview but it was worth it rotfl!

http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13391
    Well done in that thread and the INTp turned Nietzsche thread by the way. And I do appreciate your economists views, as economists often have their own sort of that is quite entertainingly straightforward and well structured.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast