TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "Romance Styles" - wikisocion

Romance styles

Delta romantic relationships usually begin simply as the encounter of two individuals interested in a relationship and each other in a particular moment, with very little in terms of outward demonstrations of "romance" in the "wooing" sense of the term or in strong external demonstrations of emotions. Deltas are more focused on the present moment than Gammas, and therefore even relationships of very strong attachment do not lead to constant concerns as to their longer-term practical feasibility. Deltas see as optimal romantic relationships those where partners spend time together on fun activities and sharing ideas of potential practical application. Romantic atmospheres are low-key, based on comfort but practicality
    Why is it that the types with in their quadra favorite elements have less focus on long term relationships?

Personally, I am extremely interested in long term relationships --- or is that just being IJ?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Lord, that description of Delta romance style is horrific for me. I've dated a couple ENFps and this fits. It really bored the fuck out of me!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: "Romance Styles" - wikisocion

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Romance styles

Delta romantic relationships usually begin simply as the encounter of two individuals interested in a relationship and each other in a particular moment, with very little in terms of outward demonstrations of "romance" in the "wooing" sense of the term or in strong external demonstrations of emotions. Deltas are more focused on the present moment than Gammas, and therefore even relationships of very strong attachment do not lead to constant concerns as to their longer-term practical feasibility. Deltas see as optimal romantic relationships those where partners spend time together on fun activities and sharing ideas of potential practical application. Romantic atmospheres are low-key, based on comfort but practicality
    Why is it that the types with in their quadra favorite elements have less focus on long term relationships?

Personally, I am extremely interested in long term relationships --- or is that just being IJ?
    I'm extremely interested in long term relationships as well. I have seen some serious Delta romantic relationships among my relatives and friends and I also find that they are too focused on the present moment and didn't even consider the long term prospects of the relationship. An example is my ESTj uncle who married an INFj after been in a relationship with her for a decade. From what I have heard from my family, they spent time together on fun activities and travelling and they were too preoccupied with the present to consider marriage even after many years into their relationship.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: "Romance Styles" - wikisocion

Quote Originally Posted by UDP

rather than means a greater focus on the present rather than the future or longer-term implications.

It does not mean at all about being less interested in long term relationships. If you read the Gamma section, perhaps you'll understand what is meant by that.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!