Thread: FDG's type one more round

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FDG's type one more round

I kind of wanted some attention you know? And it's been some time since I haven't opened a thread on the matter, and some new interesting members have come by, and they can give their opinion!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you implying that those are the only possible types for you?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not my conflictor.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Thinking about most of my relationships, and thinking even about my possible mystype of the people involved in them, yes, those are the only plausible types.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you once again solid on being INFj Eunice?

As for FDG, ESTp is possible I suppose. My sense of intertype relations is skewed at the moment.

As for the matter of being consistently attracted and involved with ISFjs....
    well,

how do you feel about ?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    how do you feel about ?
    Up my ass? No thanks

On second though, I prefer a white one over a black, anyways

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there's anything about the theory of socionics that I'm certain about, it's that you don't have a Si PoLR.

If not for that I'd say ENFj. I think activity partners can look similar to others though.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need ESFp option.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    On second though, I prefer a white one over a black, anyways
    Racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking about most of my relationships, and thinking even about my possible mystype of the people involved in them, yes, those are the only plausible types.
    I find that odd, because if you consider mainly ESTp and can see yourself as possible ENTj, then ESFp - a Gamma and Se EP - should also be plausible. Unless you mean that you don't feel that ISTjs supervise you. Well, it's one factor, but if you consider ENTj it also means that you could see INFps as both your duals as your supervisees.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find that odd, because if you consider mainly ESTp and can see yourself as possible ENTj, then ESFp - a Gamma and Se EP - should also be plausible. Unless you mean that you don't feel that ISTjs supervise you. Well, it's one factor, but if you consider ENTj it also means that you could see INFps as both your duals as your supervisees.
    I have interacted with INTp girls recently, I can't see them as my dual generally

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think FDG has mistyped half of his "ISFj" friends who are actually ENFj. I think he has dated at least one ISFj, but some traits that he says are "so ISFj" are traits that also describe ENFjs (traits caused by a combination of negativism, rationality, Se-Ni preference, ethics).
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he has Te preference but I can't back it up - it's just a feeling. Also, he's said he gets along with Deltas better than is typical for ESTps. So I think he's got his type wrong but I'm not sure just what his type is. Delta or Gamma anyway. That's my opinion. I don't get the nails-on-the-blackboard feeling from him that I'd usually get from people with Se and Ti as their leading functions anyway.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I think FDG has mistyped half of his "ISFj" friends who are actually ENFj. I think he has dated at least one ISFj, but some traits that he says are "so ISFj" are traits that also describe ENFjs (traits caused by a combination of negativism, rationality, Se-Ni preference, ethics).
    That's because you're an ISFj...

Seriously, I know some ENFj girls. They're pretty different from the ISFj ones. They move their face much more when talking; they are also generally attracted to manliness, and openly appreciate it, whereas ISFjs seem not to care, or show, or say anything, about their attractions or lack thereof. But both ISFjs and ENFjs have a tendency to overwork themselves, for example, and they both try too hard to be nice to everybody - even people they dislike - and care a lot about what others think.

Slacker_mom: it has happened as of late that ISTps like me for no particular reason - there was one in a class of mine, that never spoke to anybody (and was hated for that) except me. An ISFj and INTp girl have commented with surprise on this. Another one's always offering me drinks, inviting me places, etc (both males) - I kind of feel flattered, but I don't know what I'm offering in exchange.
    However, I clash very badly with most ESTjs I meet, especially when they are above me - or they think they are - because I don't take orders well. It's fine if they're the same age as me however, we get along well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, I know some ENFj girls. They're pretty different from the ISFj ones. They move their face much more when talking; they are also generally attracted to manliness, and openly appreciate it, whereas ISFjs seem not to care, or show, or say anything, about their attractions or lack thereof. But both ISFjs and ENFjs have a tendency to overwork themselves, for example, and they both try too hard to be nice to everybody - even people they dislike - and care a lot about what others think.
    tehe. I like my men manly and tough. (see, I AM an ENFj).
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Kristiina's right.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is like enacting a retroactive law, but anyways, also generally ENFjs are the kind of girls that if you have a tight t-shirt will ask things like "caaaaan i toooouch you muuuuscles" which is somewhat gross, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think estj is very possible. Bad estj stereotypes prevent you from considering it.
    asd

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i think estj. Bad estj stereotypes prevent you from considering it.
    I've thought this but I've read arguments against it so I backed away from it. But yeah he seems to get along with us Delta people well. And he's one of the ones who when I read his posts I think, "Yeah! That's exactly right!"

Again, very very subjective though, and I don't have anything to really back it up with.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one of the types that's a good egg. i feel like i agree with you on a lot of things, oddly enough. the things that piss you off are generally the things that piss me off.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I've thought this but I've read arguments against it so I backed away from it. But yeah he seems to get along with us Delta people well. And he's one of the ones who when I read his posts I think, "Yeah! That's exactly right!"

Again, very very subjective though, and I don't have anything to really back it up with.
    That was my first thought as well, once I understood what a Si PoLR. At this point he definitely seems Beta > Delta though.
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is like enacting a retroactive law, but anyways, also generally ENFjs are the kind of girls that if you have a tight t-shirt will ask things like "caaaaan i toooouch you muuuuscles" which is somewhat gross, in my opinion.
    Phah, I would NEVER!
    But I have, on occasion, been staring at bodybuilders in the gym when they pull up their shirts and compare their abs. Or when a touch-looking guy takes free weights that I can't even move and starts exercising. Then I pretend to be bored and casually looking around, but really I'm just staring and thinking, "drool, muuuuscles, caaaaan i toooouch?".
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I like deltas, but their parties are sometimes too slow. I kind of want to have more sex than them, usually, and they're shocked by that. They are also more group-orientated than me, whereas I only want to seduce every girl which is there, and then go away at home alone having kissed none (when i'm single). It's hard to put this in words, but I hope somebody gets it. However, I really enjoy hanging out with the wilder kind of ISTps.

INTp girls seem to think I'm an ESFp. They are fascinated by my pertainance to night life and how I can get them tickets to places/invitations through connections, but I totally feel like it's an acquired skill and not something I do naturally.

I get along well with INFj girls, but there's something slightly missing. I think they feel like I talk too much about sex. Other than that, never had problems with them, especially the Ne ones. They get riled up about wanting to do something, and I'll help them doing it.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, but something about you being ESTp always seemed a little off to me. For example, as annoying as some people think Ezra is, I knew immediately that he was ESTp and Beta. You for some reason, are.. different. I can't see you getting along with many INFps IRL, or even any other Betas.. I agree that your focus seems Te and I can't explain why either.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On second thoughts, ESTP MBTI for you, Fabio. I think ENTp is less of a possibility now you´ve expressed that shit about not identifying with Ne. Maybe you´re ESFp.

ScarlettLux, you know your shit girl. And I trust you to, especially with that intuitive vibe you got going on.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha! Yeah, I would say FDG's an ENTj, personally. I voted ESTp, woops!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Still not threatened by the 'Se', which could mean a number of things...

For the sake of remaining sane I advise not to take my earlier suggestion of ENFj'dom seriously.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    For the record, I tend to agree with everything you say.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FDG, I think I am sort of interested in what type you are, your posts usually make sense to me... as they appear to do to quite a few people here. Do you think you are the same type as Expat? From your writing style and the content of your posts etc I do not get the impression that you two are the same type but ...
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG, I don't think you are ENTp.

Eunice, do you know both subtypes of ESTp?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG definitely VIs as ESTp imo.
    SEE

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i usually get along much better with estp's than i get along with fdg. relation seems more quasi to me. plus he's interested in the theory, i just can't see most estp's getting into it the way he does. entj's like to work out like he does, at least the few that i know. but his posts are short and sweet mostly so i can read them (just me but i can't stand posts that are too long). this would seem to indicate estp.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he has Te preference but I can't back it up - it's just a feeling. Also, he's said he gets along with Deltas better than is typical for ESTps. So I think he's got his type wrong but I'm not sure just what his type is. Delta or Gamma anyway. That's my opinion. I don't get the nails-on-the-blackboard feeling from him that I'd usually get from people with Se and Ti as their leading functions anyway.
    Yeah.

I personally might not relate to what FDG wrote in his posts, but I certainly enjoy reading them and I find what he posted makes a lot of sense. I simply can't think of anything I dislike about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Eunice, do you know both subtypes of ESTp?
    My bro's an ESTp subtype and we get along very well (same for other subtypes, even though we might not necessarily be good friends). I don't really know any subtype (I think).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a revolution has begun and everyone has begun to reconsider their type.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    not quite
    for example, I don't think diana was seriously reconsidering her type. I think she was trying to offer Gilly a chance to put up an argument that may or may not convince her....because she was tired of him questioning things she says due to his believing she's typed herself wrong.

As for UDP, it seems to me (though I don't know his true reasons), that his type threads came after constant barages that he's not acting like a stereotypical intj.

And FDG already acknowledged that he wanted some attention.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I read the descriptions and functions of other types, I begin to believe that I might be an ISFj instead. (Since it is not related to the current thread, I will stop here for now.)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, I don't feel like FDG supervises me, but I don't feel like we're conflictors either. We get along fine as far as I can tell. I see reasons for Fi, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

It happens often, though admittedly not to people who have been consistent for such a long time.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    I agree, I don't feel like FDG supervises me, but I don't feel like we're conflictors either. We get along fine as far as I can tell. I see reasons for Fi, but I'm not sure what to make of it.
    Yeah, the only people I could feel myself supervising in this forum are Phaedrus and Joy

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Yeah, the only people I could feel myself supervising in this forum are Phaedrus and Joy
    not tcaud anymore?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast