Thread: How do ISFps react when they feel neglected?

Hybrid View

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do ISFps react when they feel neglected?

You know when ENTps get really involved in their projects? and you know how they are like super romantic sometimes? And you know how like, they can't tell if you feel neglected?

How do ISFps handle this, do they make an emotional outburst or do they just do their own thing until the ENTp feels like lavishing you with attention again?

*post is time sensitive.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ISFps usually kick or scream, throw a tantrum etc., or accidentally on purpose lean over and put their elbows on someones' groin region or collar bone etc. If that person is reading a book, they might try and sit on that person's lap, or just generally fuss about and get in the way.

Another thing I've observed happen - they might create and sing a childish nursery rhyme, and go from ear to ear, until the person cracks, e.g. 'Won't Mr. Grumpy Bear come out to play?' - but with lots of up and down and drawn out nuances in their voice while doing so.

Emotional outbursts might be for example to pick up the book the person is reading, and throw it out of the window - If a ISFj did that, it would seem to be out of cold-blooded spite - but when a ISFp does it, the action seems more innocent - they couldn't help themselves - the ENTp might be distracted for long enough to not care about the book anymore - they prolly find this 'act of passion' amusing, or display some genuine concern for the reasons behind the action (less likely - but depends).

One ISFp (male) I knew impulsively knocked me on the elbow and said 'GO ON!' in a rather frenzied voice, in order to get me into action, as though I had been asleep or something . A female ISFp would box my chest with both hands, if I had told a joke that she was supposed to be offended by, or if I had been ignoring her (whether deliberately or not ) - they weren't particularly strong punches, just a rap on the rib cage - I thought it was very amusing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An emotional outburst would not have worked with the ENTp I dated. He can't stand emotional stuff. I would have just started flirting with him or something to get attention. Usually he wasn't too bad about giving attention.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    An emotional outburst would not have worked with the ENTp I dated. He can't stand emotional stuff. I would have just started flirting with him or something to get attention. Usually he wasn't too bad about giving attention.
    yes, i think the key is to get our attention. sometimes you have to stand on your head. but Fe styles compliments work well.

elizabeth, did you and your entp break up?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. I wrote a little about it on the Any Relations forum in the "failed dual relationships" thread. It has been quite disappointing.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.