1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Marisa Tomei

Marisa Tomei

ISFp, eh? Anyone disagree?

She's really talented.

Creepy-bg

she's hot too (although that's not a good photo of her)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Agreed. Here:

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Agreed. Here:

She is my perfect looking woman. ISFp, INFp, or INFj....... I really don't know and really want to know. Anyone have any thoughts? Those eyes are like the hottest eyes I've ever seen. Reminds me of an ex's eyes of mine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    She is my perfect looking woman. ISFp, INFp, or INFj....... I really don't know and really want to know. Anyone have any thoughts? Those eyes are like the hottest eyes I've ever seen. Reminds me of an ex's eyes of mine.
    I really don't think I've known many ISFps, but Marisa Tomei seems to personify what I'd imagine "creative Fe" looks like. Consider her role in Oscar, for example. I've typically seen her in capricious, emotional and flighty roles, but her character is always very endearing to me for some reason. One of my best friends is an ENTp (i.e., tests as one, anyway), and he just loves her roles like I do.

The first time I ever saw her on TV in a sitcom, back when she was starting out, she stood out to me SO much from among the cast that I just knew she had a load of talent and was going to rise to stardom - and she has.

Interested in others' input, too. After all, the characters she tends to play might not actually be what she's really like. I don't believe that is true of most actors but in her case, I could see it being some "alter-ego" she's concocted.

Creepy-bg

I really don't think I've known many ISFps, but Marisa Tomei seems to personify what I'd imagine "creative Fe" looks like. Consider her role in Oscar, for example. I've typically seen her in capricious, emotional and flighty roles, but her character is always very endearing to me for some reason. One of my best friends is an ENTp (i.e., tests as one, anyway), and he just loves her roles like I do.

The first time I ever saw her on TV in a sitcom, back when she was starting out, she stood out to me SO much from among the cast that I just knew she had a load of talent and was going to rise to stardom - and she has.

Interested in others' input, too. After all, the characters she tends to play might not actually be what she's really like. I don't believe that is true of most actors but in her case, I could see it being some "alter-ego" she's concocted.
    she was incredibly hot in My Cousin Vinny (a girl who you'd wanna fuck and she can fix yer car... that's good stuff!)
    I've always loved her... there's something totally aproachable to her personality (well from what I've gathered watching her in movies)

sorry I'm not much at the typing people thing... I only recognize a few types (hot, good people, and assholes )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... I only recognize a few types (hot, good people, and assholes )
    LOL, back to basics!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say ENFj-Fe

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Marisa Tomei

Marisa Tomei

ISFp, eh? Anyone disagree?

She's really talented.
    WOW that looks just like an ISFp girl I know. I believe her to be ISFp anyways. Amazing.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I'd say ENFj-Fe
    I agree. And she's hot!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say ENFj-Fe
    Could be...... ENFj-Fe are one of te hardest for me to type. Don't know whether her emotional expression is caused by Fi or Fe.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say ENFj-Fe
    Could be...... ENFj-Fe are one of te hardest for me to type. Don't know whether her emotional expression is caused by Fi or Fe.
    And by Fi or Fe I mean whether it is a conscious Fe...... or an Fe seeping out from Fi feelings. I don't know whether she is trying to hold back Fe, or whether she is consciously trying to control it.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's a freakin BOMBSHELL !!!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she may be infp. she seems weakwilled, and emotionally unstable. The sort of person the ESTp can direct.

no offense marisa.
    asd

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm falling in love... I don't care what type she is...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She never ages.

Creepy-bg

she reminds me of Kristiina in this picture... I'm not saying she's the same type, just that her smile and aura here is Kristiinalike.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's really gorgeous. I remember watching her movies when I was younger, and I was totally mesmerized. LOL.
    Ya. She seems ENFj.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

definitely enfj.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she reminds me of Kristiina in this picture... I'm not saying she's the same type, just that her smile and aura here is Kristiinalike.
    incorrect.

also, she does age. But for public appearances she hires a team of professional make up artists to make her up. It's funny to think of the starlets of America. Covered in an array of chemicals/oncelivingthings and exposed to incandescent lights for hours at a time. It's practically my dream life.

in other words: She's covered in algae!!!! AlgaE!!!!! living creatures compacted and smeared onto her skin!!! and that keeps her be-yoo-ti-ful. In a few minutes I'm going to douse myself with rousing chemical fragrances for the pleasure of anyone who happens to take my company or move within 50 feet of me. I was thinking a lemon fresh scent. I want to smell like the average american kitchen, bathroom or bed. "what are you using, heath" "It is pinesol. Artificial lemon scent. I'm dust free and providing an invaluable aestetic service to people who take my company or move within 50 feet of me." lolz?
    asd

Creepy-bg

algae is hot.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm too embarrassed to walk around the house without a bra, let alone national television..heh, gutsy

...and i'm sorry, but no amount of makeup can hide the signs of aging. She still looks like she's about 25...tops. Would you ever assume she's 43(yeah, i googled it)? Heck, she's still perky.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    I'm too embarrassed to walk around the house without a bra, let alone national television..heh, gutsy
    I don't know if it's a gender thing or something else, but I am totally neglectful (not that I don't notice) of things like that. I can step out my house and go anywhere in plain boxers if I wanted to and I wouldn't feel embarrassed in the slightest. I just don't give a f**k if someone thinks I look inappropriate or whatever... And I don't mind if Marisa or my sister or any other female goes bra-less on national TV (or wherever) if that's how they feel comfortable and look good... *burp* ...

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's her role in "In the Bedroom"? Is that a INFp with an ENTp and an ESTp ex boy friend? Or an ISFp? Or an ENFj?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've come to the conclusion (based on many recent theoretical and experiential considerations) that Marisa Tomei is an ISFp.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE