Thread: VI him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI him

A guy I developed a huge crush for at first sight:

Extracts from his blog:

Liked wrestling and gore, posted a lot of Jrock music videos into his blog. I'll write about my relationship with him later. Extracts from his blog:
    n00b face
    (Him): man, u shouldn't look down on ppl
    n00b: .. u lo0k down on meee
    (Him): yea
    (Him): coz ur short
    (Him): OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    n00b: .. . . .
    (Him): SNAPPED!!

ROFL
    well as i was saying,-edited- is a big island, but then again meh. this yr is 20006, i mean 2006. is the year after 2005 and also the yr b4 2007. this yr, we have the fifa world cup, at sum place and mmmmmmmm yea. More importantly,oh shit, i stil have skool. oh em gee, hmmmmmmmm gee oh dee sounds pretty neat for a word, gee oh dee, ohhhh Bonanza just threw up on jimmothy's lunch and he ate it, ROTFLAVIAB! which means rolling on the floor laughing and vommiting in a bucket, and i didn't make it up its in wikipedia. so uhhh yea, i enjoy pushing other ppl's penis, i mean pulling, i mean no. i didn't do anything.

ppl say i'm weird, i say i no. ppl reckons my name is jacky, and i say my house is very feng shui. so anyway, none of this matter, i should go now b4 i make up anymore bullshit.

My new years resolution
    Well, i love it so much here that i have decided as a new years resolution im going to move here for ever and ever. Ill have to bring sum friends with me so ill take -edited-, and ummm well every1 except AFK. Lol. O btw, im not coming back

mmmmmm............................i would like to shoot my balls out 2day, purely bcoz 2day is very feng shui, i can't believe how feng shui it is 2day

Watermen
    well.....basiclly, this is a blog entry and i'm going to type something into it. Today, i'm just going to sit here and stare at my balls all day. Before i do that, i wanna talk about how Firemen should be called Aquamen or Watermen.........hmm.......watermen.......loooks like watermelon....well anyway, i wasn't gonna talk about that. As we all should know or will know, firemen r those ppl who like extinguishes fire with this hose thing which is inserted to this water supply thing. Basiclly i'm arguing that they should be called Watermen and not firemen, coz they basically deal with water like all the time, they don actually make fires or use fire in anyway for their job, they use their lvl34 battle axe+4 and the hose to spray against the flames, like they spray their urine all over the floor and like does a massive poo on the floor and farts like 63 times, then like wipes his shit with his pants. ok i wasn't talkin about that, but yea.....its just stupid, just like disneyland, the queues r fuckin huge, like bigger than the welfare line and the food is like fuckin expensive, like wat should've cost 12 cents, was like 25 dollars. so i'm all like omgomgomglolroflmaolol. roffl....that looks more like it, like fully rolling on fuckin floor laughing, like thats like pro, like.............................................. ........

tO bE cONTINUED
    rolling on the floor laughing

Balls
    Well, as u're all aware, i'm in HK and ive done jack-all so far. Basically pwned a couple of n00bs and bought some cheap CDs/DVDs. Got my hands on some NBA all star game full-game videos and got the new AND1: Global Invasion DVD, which pwnd. Just last week my dad got me T-MAC 5 shoes and some Tmac singlets/shorts/jacket/pants, unfortunately didn't get the sweat bands or socks or wrist band and shit. So ummmmmm, finally touched my ps2, after a yr of separation, it feels damn good. But like i think my ps2 got AIDS, coz i got it too. jks lol jks like that was liek a jk liek lol.

So like my ps2 is kinda sick, can't play the newer games and prob could last another 3 yrs until the FCUKINGPS3 CUMSOUT!!!!YEA LIKE FUCKING LOIL YEA!!!!!1 ARRHH!!!!@~~~!~!~!#!#$$!@~!@~@~@!~@~. ROLLS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!

hmmmm.......well i have like bball trainin 3 days a week, where twice a week i get to play with lil n00bs and the other day i get trained by a cop who apparently is quite the big...........so uhhhhh, thats basiclly wat i'm tryin to say. so i mite log out.

Goths and Niggas
    FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LAG!!!! - Doug
    Well, Goths and Niggas are really the same kinda ppl, except prob goths eat better food, not like they eat a lot. Goths also have better clothing, i mean like niggas don get clothes. They basicly sit and wait till AIDS get them, or a car to run over them or something, bcoz they have no micro. I've been thinking after watching Terminator, that none of the terminators actually disguised themselves as a nigga, which more or less make the film more realisticly for our contemporary society. Like i mean, if u were a nigga, u would absorb more heat energy and metal melts or something. Now that we're mor einto heat energy, i was thinking y Africa is in drought most of the time is mainly bcoz niggas absorb a lot of heat and needs water to cool things down and somehow use up the water which turns into excrement and no one drinks excrement, they eat it. So wat i'm tryin to say is that niggas r mainly responsible for the lack of water supply in their own country, i think thats wat i'm tryin to say, ya mean? and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if u derive a nigga, ur gonna get 0 bcoz niggas a constant, like if ur nigga, u'll always be a nigga.
    Vaginal Cancer
    Well, i wasn't really keen on talking about vaginal cancer but since lil @K mentioned, i decided to take a look further into it. For those who don't know what a vagina is, basicly its is a 3 to 4 inch (7 1/2 -10 cm) tube that at one end joins the cervix, the lower part of the uterus (womb), and at the other end opens onto the vulva, the external genitalia. The vagina is also called the birth canal. The vagina is usually in a collapsed state with its walls touching each other. The vaginal walls have many folds that help the vagina to open and expand during sexual intercourse or birth of a baby. Glands in the cervix secrete mucus to keep the vaginal lining moist.
    Well, now that you what's happening, we can continue on to vaginal cancer.

What is Vaginal Cancer?

Cancer of the vagina, is a rare kind of cancer in women. In vaginal cancer, cancer (malignant) cells are found in the tissues of the vagina. The vagina is the passageway through which fluid passes out of the body during menstrual periods and through which a woman has babies. The vagina is also called the "birth canal." The vagina connects the cervix (the opening of the womb or uterus) and the vulva (the folds of skin around the opening to the vagina).

There are many different types of cancer of the vagina: squamous cell cancer (squamous carcinoma), adenocarcinoma, malignant melanomas, and sarcomas.

About 90% of vaginal cancers are squamous cell carcinomas that begin in the epithelial lining of the vagina. These kinds of cancers tend to occur in the upper area of the vagina near the cervix. Vaginal squamous cell carcinomas do not appear suddenly, they develop over a period of many years from precancerous changes called vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia (abbreviated as VAIN). Squamous carcinomas are usually found in women between the ages of 60 and 80.

About 5% of vaginal cancers are adenocarcinomas. The most common type of vaginal adenocarcinoma usually develops in women over age 50. Another type called clear cell adenocarcinoma usually occurs in young women who were exposed to Diethhystilbestrol while they were in their mother's womb. Diethylstilbestrol is a hormonal drug that was prescribed between 1940 to 1971 for some women thought to be at increased risk for miscarriages. Adenocarcinomas are often found in women between the ages of 12 and 30.

Malignant melanoma is a cancer that develops from pigment-producing cells called melanocytes. Malignant melanomas are usually found on sun-exposed areas of the skin but occasionally form on the vagina or other internal organs. They account for about 2% to 3% of all vaginal cancers. Malignant melanoma usually affects the lower or outer portion of the vagina.

About 2% to 3% of vaginal cancers are sarcomas. These cancers form deep in the wall of the vagina, not on its surface epithelium. There are several types of vaginal sarcomas. Some of the types are: leiomyosarcomas and rhabdomyosarcoma. Leiomyosarcomas resemble the involuntary muscle cells of the vaginal wall. Rhabdomyosarcoma is a childhood cancer, usually found before the age of 3. This type of cancer has cells that resemble voluntary muscle cells. Voluntary muscle tissue is not normally found in the vaginal wall.

Symptoms?

Some of the symptoms of vaginal cancer are: bleeding or discharge not related to menstrual periods, difficult or painful urination and pain during intercourse or in the pelvic area.

Statistics

Vaginal cancer accounts for about 3% of cancers of the female reproductive system.

Cancers found in the vagina are less common than cancers that start in other organs and then spread vagina.

Risk Factors for Vaginal Cancer?

Some of the risk factors for developing vaginal cancer are: age, prescription of diethylstilbestrol, and already being diagnosed with cervical cancer, and Age.

Age is a risk factor for squamous cell carcinoma. Most of the women who are diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma are diagnosed while the women are between the ages of 50 and 70.

Diethylstilbestrol is a hormonal drug that was prescribed between 1940 to 1971 for some women thought to be at increased risk for miscarriages.

A person who has cervical cancer has a high risk of developing vaginal squamous cell cancer. This is because cervical and vaginal cancer have similar risk factors.

Methods of Treatment

Surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy are the most common treatments.

Surgery may be performed to remove part or all of the pancreas, and any surrounding tissue that has become cancerous. It is the primary method of treatment for vaginal cancer.

Surgery options include:

Laser surgery. A narrow beam of light is used to kill very early stage cancer cells
    Wide local excision. The surgeon takes out the cancer and some of the surrounding tissue.
    Vaginectomy. The surgeon removes the vagina and maybe lymph nodes from the pelvic area.
    Radical hysterectomy. If cancer has spread outside of the vagina, the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes, as well as lymph nodes may be removed.
    Radiation therapy (also called radiotherapy) is the use of high-energy rays to kill cancer cells.

Chemotherapy is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells.

Effects of Treatment

How is Vaginal Cancer Diagnosed?

A variety of tools are used to diagnose vaginal cancer. The most often used tools are:

Pelvic Exam: The doctor feels the uterus, vagina, ovaries, fallopian tubes, bladder and rectum for any abnormalities.
    Pap test: The doctor gently scrapes the outside of the cervix and vagina and takes sample cells for testing.
    Colposcopy: The doctor inserts an instrument with binocular magnifying lenses into the vagina and checks the vaginal walls and cervix.
    Biopsy: The doctor take out a small piece of vaginal tissue to send to the laboratory. At the laboratory, a pathologist will look at the tissue under a microscope to determine whether the cells are cancer.
    Lymphedema

Occasionally lymphedema follows treatment of a variety of cancers. Read more about lymphedema.

If you would like further information, you might want to refer to www.gametrailers.com or www.wwe.com
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

When I saw the pics, I spied his 'soft' smile + figure etc. , so I was thinking ENTp\INTj, that kinda thing...when I read some of the blog, I thought some of the body part bits might indicate ESTp more, but I think ENTps are prolly almost as likely to do that - often, ENTps go on and on, waiting for a reaction - i.e. if you actually carrying on reading, or to see if you think they are being serious, when in actually fact, they aren't . So maybe, ESTp > ENTp (he's certainly quite hyper).

He seems more self-conscious than ESTps might be maybe? ESTps seem to be more, 'fuck it, I don't care if people think I'm an idiot, I'm gonna write it anyway', whereas, he's more 'meh...' - ENTps can have a similar attitude to the ESTp response though, and the reverse is probably true *shrug*?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE is definitely possible.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE is most likely.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    SLE is most likely.
    I agree.....

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj Ni officially applying for the jock position, probably. Doesn't VI as ESTp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he looks kinda like an SLI asian i know.

[/random observation]