Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp's are not on this forum because typically they are out in the real world. Drinking lots of alcohol, dancing, and having buckets of sex.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    ESFp's are not on this forum because typically they are out in the real world. Drinking lots of alcohol, dancing, and having buckets of sex.
    rofl @ buckets
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Right now, somewhere in the middle of nowhere: AKA South Texas
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Or at least they want to be...LoL I'm SEE / ESFp...new here so I'm not sure what you want to know when you say 'tell me about them'.
    When you say 'casual interactions' what kind exactly? I can be very businesslike when need be...I am a college professor. But in a casual meet where its not so 'formal' I may tend to be somewhat more bubbly and maybe a tad of what some would call 'flirty' especially if its the opposite sex. BUT---if I am already in a bad mood, I might just get to the point with no frills and no bullshiting around.
    Teddybeanz

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybeanz View Post
    Or at least they want to be...LoL I'm SEE / ESFp...new here so I'm not sure what you want to know when you say 'tell me about them'.
    When you say 'casual interactions' what kind exactly? I can be very businesslike when need be...I am a college professor. But in a casual meet where its not so 'formal' I may tend to be somewhat more bubbly and maybe a tad of what some would call 'flirty' especially if its the opposite sex. BUT---if I am already in a bad mood, I might just get to the point with no frills and no bullshiting around.
    Teddybeanz
    hmm as in most interactions . .

SEE's come out like this:

What happened to the avatar with the hat?
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    SEE's come out like this:

What happened to the avatar with the hat?
    I changed it to my more 'teacher-y' looking one. You like the other one better? The one in the pink cowgirl hat was actually taken while I was partying in the Stockyards in FortWorth after we had gone to an educators seminar in Wichita Falls, TX. I had to crop it to take my other instructor out of the pic. I know the guy who took it thought we were either drunk, stoned or both...lol
    Fun times...hehe
    Teddybeanz

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    The ones I know come off as bubbly, energetic, and have a persevering spirit. One I know LOVES creating inside jokes based on everyone he knows and is just awesome.
    Yup, I agree with this! There is one that annoys me but that's because she thinks everyone loves her and acts presumptuously. But the others are really great.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hubby is SEE and he wouldn't "waste" his time here. He spends a lot of time on Sports sites (which is so ultimately valuable to him.)
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi crazymaisy!
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    hi crazymaisy!
    Hey, Binky.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    My hubby is SEE and he wouldn't "waste" his time here. He spends a lot of time on Sports sites (which is so ultimately valuable to him.)
    The male SEE I know is completely obsessed with sports.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    They light up rooms when they enter them.
    They light up INTp's mind when they enter them too.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i find it hard to picture myself lighting up a room......>_>

maybe when im hyper....definitely make the air kind of tense and it actually ends up causing tense people to get more loose. its as if they are afraid of embarrassing themselves and then i come in and just flat out embarass myself and laugh about it and so they end up relaxing....heh

but i mean...i dont think thats considered "lighting up a room"...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

hmm, like a kind of "light" light that seems superficial and deceptive?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Aww... thats so sweet. Wish I could find my INTp and we could light up each other. *sniff

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww... thats so sweet. Wish I could find my INTj and we could light up each other. *sniff
    Fixed.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Fixed.
    Word.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This must be subjective, because their presence is extremely dark to me.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i'm interested in this whole subjective light / dark thing ...

like, i saw an old friend the other day .. he seemed dark when i saw him .. but it's like he lit up threw interaction.

generally the people that appear most light to me tend to be annoying, and constantly kind of explain themselves...

like if they're late, thye won't just act as if it's no big deal, instead tehy'll make it a big deal just in case you're bothered about it, and explain and reason and blah blah ... so that their lateness isn't as annoying as their explaining.

whereas the darkest people are really grumpy, and complain, and are crtical, and pessimistic and so forth.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

but hye, hangon, thats' not as light as it gets .. some girls .. they're really light, nad they can't stop moving, and it's like they'll kind of flirt with everyone but it's like in a way that seems like it doesn't mean anything, and then they'll kind of explode into these bursts of interaction, and pull other people in and so forth, and then you realise that it's all to do with them.

they're the kind of girls, that wear a revealing top, then say how everyone's always looking at their breasts,.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky View Post
    This must be subjective, because their presence is extremely dark to me.
    i've heard people say ESFjs light up rooms. what they do for me is they make the room feel like it's strung with explosives and it may blow up any minute, so we're in red alert

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default See lightens mind

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    From my Dual SEE/ILI relationship standpoint I can say that this is so VERY true. It's awesome, no other way to put it.

For instance I am just me at home, and he comes in. It's not a "love" thing. It's a lightening of myself. It's a super high. One look at it is that it's hope for what could come, he might talk to me and get in [my mind] deeper.

Now it most often goes the other way, and then I feel black towards him
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    i've heard people say ESFjs light up rooms. what they do for me is they make the room feel like it's strung with explosives and it may blow up any minute, so we're in red alert
    Yeah they terrify me. Literally.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm guessing she's ESFp

I found this picture on reddit:

The saddest ESFj

Default I *think* I might be SEE. Can you guys help me out?

Hi Gamma! I am thinking I might be an SEE, BUT I am not sure just yet. I identify a lot with SEE descriptions, yadda yadda. However I think descriptions can be misleading so I'm gonna ask some SPECIFIC QUESTIONS and hope for some AMAZING ANSWERS. Ready?

Okay, so I am pretty sure I'm an extravert as I meet the "qualifications" or whatever in that I get my stimulation from things outside of myself. I also love people and am very good with them. I make friends easily, I can talk easily and breezily with strangers, etc etc etc. Does this sound like SEE? What types does it sound most like to you guys?

Do SEEs always go out and party? I ask because yeah I do like to get dressed up and go out and party, but not like every day or anything, and now that I'm getting older - lol @ "older" = mid-late 20s! - I don't even go out every weekend anymore Is this just growing up, or is it indicatve of not being SEE? I like to spend time by myself sometimes, and even though my attention span sucks I do spend a fair amount of time reading about things I am interested in, at least for the moment they hold my interest.

Are SEEs *always* reckless? I can be - oh, I definitely can be - but not always by any means. I am impulsive but have learned to curb that somewhat.

Are SEEs ever intelligent? LOL that sounds like such a stupid question - hopefully it is!! - but the stereotype in socionics seems to be that SF types and especially SEEs are dumb. But there've gotta be some smart ones, right? If anyone here knows very smart SEEs, could you please give some kind of description of how they come off to you, what makes you sure they're SEE, what they're interested in if they are highly educated, etc?

Are SEEs bossy? I guess I can be, but overall I don't think I am a very bossy person. And I always ask nicely. Well almost always. Is bossiness or demandingness an SEE trademark?

Please help me out here, and if you have more information or stories or anything that'd be great! Even if I turn out to be not SEE it'll still be interesting to learn more about the type and the stereotypes that go with it. Thanks!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfacegirl View Post
    Hi Gamma! I am thinking I might be an SEE, BUT I am not sure just yet. I identify a lot with SEE descriptions, yadda yadda. However I think descriptions can be misleading so I'm gonna ask some SPECIFIC QUESTIONS and hope for some AMAZING ANSWERS. Ready?

Okay, so I am pretty sure I'm an extravert as I meet the "qualifications" or whatever in that I get my stimulation from things outside of myself. I also love people and am very good with them. I make friends easily, I can talk easily and breezily with strangers, etc etc etc. Does this sound like SEE? What types does it sound most like to you guys?

Do SEEs always go out and party? I ask because yeah I do like to get dressed up and go out and party, but not like every day or anything, and now that I'm getting older - lol @ "older" = mid-late 20s! - I don't even go out every weekend anymore Is this just growing up, or is it indicatve of not being SEE? I like to spend time by myself sometimes, and even though my attention span sucks I do spend a fair amount of time reading about things I am interested in, at least for the moment they hold my interest.

Are SEEs *always* reckless? I can be - oh, I definitely can be - but not always by any means. I am impulsive but have learned to curb that somewhat.

Are SEEs ever intelligent? LOL that sounds like such a stupid question - hopefully it is!! - but the stereotype in socionics seems to be that SF types and especially SEEs are dumb. But there've gotta be some smart ones, right? If anyone here knows very smart SEEs, could you please give some kind of description of how they come off to you, what makes you sure they're SEE, what they're interested in if they are highly educated, etc?

Are SEEs bossy? I guess I can be, but overall I don't think I am a very bossy person. And I always ask nicely. Well almost always. Is bossiness or demandingness an SEE trademark?

Please help me out here, and if you have more information or stories or anything that'd be great! Even if I turn out to be not SEE it'll still be interesting to learn more about the type and the stereotypes that go with it. Thanks!!
    I know an SEE who did university, pharmacy.

SEE can be demanding. It is their strong will power.

Your writing style is very SEE.

Sorry for the short answers but I'm in a hurry right now...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your ideal of a mate is lazy, disorganized, sarcasting, unenthusiastic, critical, complaining, rarely if ever sharing his imagination yet spending most of the time daydreaming, know-it-all, assuming you don't care for him if you haven't mentioned it recently but rarely saying anything of the sort himself, and always telling you why whatever idea you have at the moment is foolish and will lead to inevitable doom unless abandoned immediately, you just might be SEE.

Now that we're done with this part, I'd like to add that if you expect a welcome hug, or even a bland rejection, you'd be probably better off in another quadra.

Getting what they want is a trademark of SEE.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are SEEs ever intelligent?
    My SEE brother in law has a double major in Philosophy and Chemistry and is a very good political debater. No contradictions in there whatsoever.

ps. welcome to the forum

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sup. You sound extroverted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I know an SEE who did university, pharmacy.

SEE can be demanding. It is their strong will power.

Your writing style is very SEE.

Sorry for the short answers but I'm in a hurry right now...
    Okay, good stuff. Because I am somewhat intelligent, I mean not in a Steven Hawking way, but I was always in gifted classes in school, and I am planning to get my PhD studying communication, which incidentally is how I found my way to socionics

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Jarno. Hope to hear more input later as you seem to be a real, live ILI :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    If your ideal of a mate is lazy, disorganized, sarcasting, unenthusiastic, critical, complaining, rarely if ever sharing his imagination yet spending most of the time daydreaming, know-it-all, assuming you don't care for him if you haven't mentioned it recently but rarely saying anything of the sort himself, and always telling you why whatever idea you have at the moment is foolish and will lead to inevitable doom unless abandoned immediately, you just might be SEE.

Now that we're done with this part, I'd like to add that if you expect a welcome hug, or even a bland rejection, you'd be probably better off in another quadra.
    LOL that sounds like a good dual, especially when you combine that description with their REALLY good points, haha

Getting what they want is a trademark of SEE.
    I get what I want

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    My SEE brother in law has a double major in Philosophy and Chemistry and is a very good political debater. No contradictions in there whatsoever.

ps. welcome to the forum
    Good to know. I'm glad there are noted SMART SEEs out there. (Bah, stupid stereotypes)

And thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Sup. You sound extroverted.
    YES SIR, I do believe I agree with you on that. Just reading over that first post I think I can see it too!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you like to lick other girls pussies and suck on boobs? All SEEs do. That is a sure way to tell.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Do you like to lick other girls pussies and suck on boobs? All SEEs do. That is a sure way to tell.
    We'll need video proof to confirm, of course.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Exodus; 01-21-2019 at 10:37 PM.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know that many SEEs, but some. And I don't know them that well. Here's two:

One is an opera singer. Very outgoing and full of energy. Often provoking in a charming way. Cannot sit still. Likes to talk alot, but I've never heard him actually discuss anything.

One has worked in graphic design, but then she quit. Knows lots and lots of people, always up to date with what's going on. Getting to know new people and facts about people and their relations at an impressive speed. When she's hanging out with a person she doesn't only get to know that person, but also that person's husband, friends, friends of friends etc. etc. Then she talks about them all. I don't know how she does it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    i find it hard to picture myself lighting up a room......>_>

maybe when im hyper....definitely make the air kind of tense and it actually ends up causing tense people to get more loose. its as if they are afraid of embarrassing themselves and then i come in and just flat out embarass myself and laugh about it and so they end up relaxing....heh

but i mean...i dont think thats considered "lighting up a room"...
    I was told by an ENFP-Ne guy:"you light up the room." Okay..... I was bringing him something to help him he needed for a project. I found it worthwhile (Fi) because it was for a grade, and I was happy I had the resource (he couldn't find any other sources). I strode over to him, and he just looked transfixed. I'm an awkward, intense woman, so it was weird that he thought I lit up the room. I'm thinking it was the rushing in to rescue him that looked so alive???
    Last edited by nanashi; 09-13-2011 at 05:05 AM. Reason: incorrect typing of guy in story as ESFX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast