Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
I wouldn't say that that post makes you sound cocky, it just makes you sound like a prideful, ignorant douche. You just *know* it's bullshit? Believe me, I have heard it a hundred times from prudes like you. You are just like those "experts" (psychologists) in the link above. The people there who took the time to get to know Jon and listen to what he had to say (with an objective, open mind) went on to ESPN defending him because they have worked with him for a long time (one of them claimed he was "batting 1.000"). I find it funny that the only people who criticize this are the people who don't take the time to understand it or explore it for themselves, first. You feel sorry for me? Whatever...

I kind of feel sorry for the other intuitives on here. You make them all look like closed-minded, pathetic, dick-heads, to be honest. All you have admitted in that post is that you are weak. Don't fool yourself, avoiding exploring the system and making an objective judgement about it is *weak*.

And maybe you should also learn how to spell.

BTW, I never said I believed this because it was on some stupid website or in a book. I believe this because my eyes convince me of it over and over again everyday.
Well thanks for the compliments, I do my best, as a scandinavian with dyslexia, you write some stuff in my native language :wink:

Anyhow, I feel you are saying the braintypes webpage are shit, it's just that the system is right, so that even they are idiots they are on to something, and you of course know the truth, by observations everyday?

People can use things like cognetive schemas, if you do, then well you have incorporated the "system", into your head, and everthing is viewed through your "glasses", and get's hmm, distorted , if you like. Think of post modernism..In YOUR reality, well, of course everything is as you see it, but dont think what you see, is not through a set of "glasses", if you make the fault to think, you have some direct connection with reality, well, congrats.

Anyhow, regarding your critism, towards me. I can make a comparison.

I have not spent many minutes reading about jehovah witnesses, probably none, but I've heard about them, had them at my door, known a member, so does it make me an idiot, thinking their whole religion are more or less bullshit from such a brief encounter, and thinking their member are more or less brainwashed?

You decide. I really dont see the difference between that and the braintypes stuff. It's all stupid to me. Just like jehovah witnesses, the braintypes does not get any better, the more I look into it, rather the oposite, the more I know, the more sure I am, it's bull.

But some people probably belive more in jehovah witnesses , or things like braintypes, the more they read, and know about it. So what does that tell about those people? Well, you decide, my perceptions on that matter are more or less set.