LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Salma Hayak

What do you think?

quotes:

"I think that it's important for every single person, no matter what they do in life, to participate in the well-being of humanity and the planet. Don't let a year go by knowing you didn't make an effort to do something - no matter how small - outside your own problems and drama."

If a man lets all of my dogs sleep in the bed with us, then that is the most romantic thing. You must love my dogs in order to love me. A man who is nice to my animals and doesn't shoo them away - well, that's the height of romance.

I have never denied my background or my culture. I have taught my child to embrace her Mexican heritage, to love my first language, Spanish, to learn about Mexican history, music, folk art, food, and even the Mexican candy I grew up with.

Somehow I am really relaxed within the chaos of having a baby - and anyone who's a mother knows it's very hard to relax, because there is so much to do and worry about!

I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do. ... I noticed in the past, a lot of guys who like strong women, they really freak out if you're not strong 24/7. Or they complain about you being strong, then the moment you're not strong, they're like, 'Oh, no, no, no.'

People always underestimate me. But if you stick around long enough, act out of conviction, and try to be honorable in everything you do, good things will come to you.

I'll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer. I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age.

I don't see women and think of them as competition or with judgment. Women really move me. I feel connected to all kinds of women. I am angry because I think we've been mistreated throughout history in different countries, including America. I admire women.

I love being a wife and homemaker - because it's my choice. My husband doesn't expect me to do it. I don't mind doing things for him because he does so much for me; we both feel that way so there is no power struggle.

You can be a thousand different women. It's your choice which one you want to be. It's about freedom and sovereignty. You celebrate who you are. You say, 'This is my kingdom.'

Last edited by silke; 06-28-2018 at 05:38 PM. Reason: updated links
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

hot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    What do you think?
    Same type as Kiera Knightley.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would really make my day.......

But I could also see SEI, as other people have said.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That photo on the left -- I have seen that look/expression from one ESE so many times. She was definitely my dual.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would really make my day.......

But I could also see SEI, as other people have said.
    SEI? No way! I don't see it.

IMO - If you want to see an SEI, go to this temporarily posted collage of pix, look at the picture on the upper right ... the first woman on the left (the asian girl in pink) is an SEI, giving a fairly typical SEI expression. (Not that all representatives of the type are so "wispy," but Salma is just too ... umm ... masculine to be SEI).

Anyway, consider your day made! I really do think Kiera and Salma are the same type. Probably ENTps, but honestly I really haven't id'd many women of this type IRL to validate the v.i. claims made on the internet for these types of women.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too hot to be typed
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My day would only be made, proverbially, if they were both ESFjs (my dual)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the David Letterman video, the speed and fluctuations in her voice, the hyper-expressive use of her hands to communicate, as well as how she is trying to communicate highly suggests ESE.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That photo on the left -- I have seen that look/expression from one ESE so many times. She was definitely my dual.
    Oh, HECK!!!! You're saying ESE????

My is working overtime and this connection (AGAIN) can't keep up with my corrections in a timely manner ... (whining, sorry)

I just assumed ENTp b/c Salma was typed so on socionics.com ... never in a million years would I type her as an ESFj. Hmm. I have known several ESFjs (don't usually get along too swift) ~ one even testing so (long after I already knew her type) ~ and think I can spot the type pretty well (esp. compared to others). So sorry, my vote on this one is not ESE for Salma.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Well, that is the title of the thread, yes.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVEh57aOo3k[/youtube]
    Look at the gesticulation.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky

My is working overtime and this connection (AGAIN) can't keep up with my corrections in a timely manner ... (whining, sorry)

I just assumed ENTp b/c Salma was typed so on socionics.com ... never in a million years would I type her as an ESFj. Hmm. I have known several ESFjs (don't usually get along too swift) ~ one even testing so (long after I already knew her type) ~ and think I can spot the type pretty well (esp. compared to others). So sorry, my vote on this one is not ESE for Salma.
    1) It is recommended by many on this forum that you should never base your type jugdments from Socionics.com.

2) Salma Hayek matches almost perfectly with the look, expressions, and behavior of just about all the female ESE I know as well with some of the others on Socionics.us.

3) You said she was the same type as Keira Knightley, whose type has not been decided upon. In my search on this forum, the only one who offered any explanation of her type was Subterranean, who guessed ENFj for her and not ENTp, as she would have to be if Keira was to be the identical as your guess for Salma's type (ENTp).
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alpha extrovert sx/so

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's no Se in those pics, and the second one distantly reminds me of monica bellucci. Fe-sub alpha SF.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

so/sx > sx/so

sx/so markers to hang up on the refrigerators:

-shapeshifting beyond just being a working actor/actress, merging into a more attractive form...attractive being relative to the e-type's fixation (ex. a sx/so 4w5 assumes forms that will continually disturb others, a sx/so 3w4 that will keep them at the top of their game and best the competition, etc...)
    -aggression, more independently self-serving than so/sx
    -provocative, testing (pushing the line in a notable way), tearing down, becoming unhinged, ungrounded, accusatory, ranty
    -revolution, transformative, visionary, but without trying to be (organically)
    -exhibitionism, 'vanity,' showing 'cleavage', sharing what others sometimes call too many intimate details.

distinguishing features between sx/so and sp/sx:

*the exhibitionism: sx/so types convey the sense of always being 'on'...they can seem not to have an off button. sp/sx types are much more take it or leave it.

*shapeshifting is the most relevant marker...not shapeshifting in terms of musical interests, avatars, names, etc, but in the person's actual vibe, 'shape', behaviors, even the way they see things. sp/sx has an unbendably consistent energy/persona/way of seeing things in contrast to sx/so....each stacking has its own strategy for meeting essential needs/wants. for sx/so shapeshifting is a key feature in that. if sp/sx does change form a bit, there are two ways to distinguish it from sx/so shapeshifting....its due to their own personal interests and something they know they are doing. Changing avatars, for example, is a conscious choice a sp/sx will make to reflect their personal interests/mood/aesthetic. sx/so types otoh don't consciously know they are doing this...it's just the nature of the stack's exoskeleton to be in a constant state of mutation...sx/so shapeshifting is also more due to the times, not personal interests (though a sx/so will conflate the two in their own mind). like madonna (sx/so)....same with courtney love....love used to study on how to be a rock star and incorporated a variety of different musicians (lydia lunch, the originator of the kinderwhore fashion) into her musical persona. definitely not due to their socionics type (plenty of SLEs arent shape shifters) and certainly not to due to their enneagram types (many 3s and 8s don't shape shift...condoleeza rice, donald trump). Same is true of Madonna, moreso even. If madonna was sp/sx she would have went out of style in the nineties and have been doing nostalgia concerts ever since. instead she's been the consummate shapeshifter.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESE so/sx

that's pretty much how an LIE syn-flow friend and I go about cooking lol

"Salma Hayak: I love to cook when I have the time. I don't cook French or Mexican food with exact recipes. I just go to the supermarket and buy things that look good, and I mix it all together and invent something. Ninety-five percent of the time, I'm lucky. Sometimes not so lucky, and I say, 'Let's go out to dinner.'"

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    ILE
    huh? how?

she's SEI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha or Beta Sensor (I guess ENFj could be an off chance).... Seeing Fe and Se. ESE probably works the best, just seems a bit more Se and less Si than I would expect. Is Francois Pinault an ESE as well? Her other long term boyfriends, Edward Norton and Josh Lucas, both seem like ENTp-Ti so that would make sense with ESE.
    Suomea

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE imo. I feel like folks on here just type every female celebrity SEE/ESE/EIE, like a little kid going crazy with their new bedazzler.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

sp/so 9w8?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! I think Salma Hayek type is : ESTJ-L

Myers-Briggs : ESTJ-L (Limbic, not Calm) Etimated Profile : (E) 80% (S) 80% (T) 55% (J) 61,25%

Big Five/OCEAN : SLOEN

Enneagram: 1w9(sw9w8) Enneatype 1 - Level 6

Socionics : LSE

Disc : (DI) Dominant, Influencial

Don Riso Subtype : The Judgmental Perfectionist

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESE-Si

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salma Hayek - ISTJ - Gorky

Salma Hayek1.jpg

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's smart, beautiful, and quite elegant. I think she's an ILE-Ti or LSI-Se. She V.I.s (from photos) as one of those two types; she studied political science and was a designer, so Ti ego is more likely than Fe ego. She has seemed pretty dramatic (some it is was quite good), but I don't see ESE from V.I. (at least not in most photos of her, in videos she seems closer to ESE). Though I must confess I haven't really studied ESE, but I still think she has Ti in her ego block (and she is more refined than SLE tend to be and she certainly isn't an LII.)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE