Thread: Does Socionics Explain the TB Scare?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Does Socionics Explain the TB Scare?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/condi...ght/index.html

Does this man not look ENTj? And would this situation not reflect PoLR?

I think the reason this happened is because we live in a socionics unaware society.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This gets us nowhere. The point I was making is, should not a person who's greatest personal weakness is health, have received special consideration? Should he not have been flown to Denver on the basis of his ENTjness alone?

Another question is that matter of how he set the system against itself, which seems to me personal knowledge.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless he knew he could have gotten away with it, he wouldn't have tried it.

Let's ask the ENTjs and ESTjs here how they use personal knowledge/function 7.

Secondly, who told him he "had to get to Denver"? Someone felt sympathetic to him, that's for sure. The worldwide sympathetic links created by personal knowledge doubtless lowered people's guard and the effectiveness of the organization which pursued him. I can just imagine someone saying "Well I don't like it one bit, but I'll do my duty..." with regard to his pursuit. Such a person would put up a lackluster effort at best and undermine the entire team.

And I'll guarantee the Sept. 11th highjackers got in the exact same way.