Thread: Type assistance required, yet again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type assistance required, yet again

I'm certain she's an extrovert; she's a bartender/club manager, and a waitress. She knows A LOT of people and appears to interact very intimately with everyone (close proximity/touching while while conversing); however, she only has a few very close friends. That being said, it's not difficult to talk to her about anything, yet I don't feel like there's pressure/incentive to talk. Her style is very simple and not very fashionable, she doesn't wear make-up (or at least I haven't noticed any), and her apartment isn't very clean (clothes scattered about). She's got a very upbeat attitude, especially about the future. She's a gamer, and typically plays Final Fantasy XII. She's pretty impulsive yet quick to formulate a plan and follow through (she's one of the few women I know who can get ready to go out in less than an hour). Her is stronger than mine, but that's not difficult to achieve

So, what do y'all think? ENTj? ENFj? Tell me I'm right on the E part anyway...
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type assistance required, yet again

Probably ISFj.

Incidentally, some can act very extroverted like you've just described.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESFp but it's hard to tell from just that much info.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj is a strong possibility, the one introverted type I was considering.

I don't think she's my dual, I think I've met my dual before, and she seemed to be comparatively more reckless/uninhibited. Sorry I'm not better at providing info, but I don't really know her that well in the first place *edit* but we've gotten very close over the span of a few days, which makes ISFj all the more likely, Activity descriptions fit well.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net